User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT

In Episode 9 I discuss the 1-2 Punch League/LLL/GBL, my shit Father's Day

Stranger

Re: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT, AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPBATTLES.COM DEMISE)

at the end of the day PBX is your league, and you should promote it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Re: Pillbox Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 9 (SEGMENTS ON LLL/GBL/1-2 PUNCH LEAGUE, SOME FATHER'S DAY BULLSHIT, AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPBATTLES.COM DEMISE)

Happy fathers day lol. Good podcast. Didnt know chino xl cut the locks

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

the problem with the site failure is two fold

the admins

and the members

At the end of the day, this is GOW and Illunatic's shit show. Its their site to run and they are ultimately responsible for its success and failures.

to use an analogy. . . If this was a company, they would be facing bankruptcy and a store closure. If they aren't going to pull it from its pending demise, they need to either find someone who will or close the store and liquidate all the assets. OR, offer something to attract new customers and take the company a different direction. none of that shit is on the customers though. if you aint giving us a reason to shop your inventory. . we aint buying nothing

secondly, there just is not much interest in rap forums anymore. especially since the REAL rap scene offers nothing to inspire people or keep them motivated in doing this shit. The forums are washing up, just like rap in the real world has become wack as fuck and uninteresting. If rap today matched the rap area of the late 90's when you had GOOD PRIME artists like Nas, Wu Tang, 2 Pac, Busta Rhymes, Bone Thugs, Eminem, Biggie etc. . . there would be way more interest in actual lyricism and people would be on here writing more.

the landscape of rap has shifted to shit, and the landscape of these forums are going with it
    Last edited by Nohbody; June 20th, 2018 at 11:13 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Who is enoch light?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    the problem with the site failure is two fold

the admins

and the members

At the end of the day, this is GOW and Illunatic's shit show. Its their site to run and they are ultimately responsible for its success and failures.
    actually strobe is the owner of the site, so if he wants the site to progress he needs to give decision making ability to an admin that is actually here every day. LOL, it isn't gow's or illunatic's site so the blame doesn't fall on them either.

a forum is a community effort at the end of the day, we got to trust that our members won't run people a way, which is what happened, there are certain things that an admin don't really have control over, we can't baby sit fuckers all day, and expect them not to fuck shit up.

we need to stop trying to tear down new comers and help build them up, RB hasn't been noobie friendly and that needs to change, "vets" eventually retire and shit.

most the people on our statistic's page is retired old cunts.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    actually strobe is the owner of the site, so if he wants the site to progress he needs to give decision making ability to an admin that is actually here every day. LOL, it isn't gow's or illunatic's site so the blame doesn't fall on them either.
    i never dealt with strobe, dont even know who that is .. seems like GOW and Ill have been mainly running the show

a forum is a community effort at the end of the day, we got to trust that our members won't run people a way,
    which is what i was accused of doing lol ... even though i brought many people to this site

which is what happened, there are certain things that an admin don't really have control over, we can't baby sit fuckers all day, and expect them not to fuck shit up.

we need to stop trying to tear down new comers and help build them up, RB hasn't been noobie friendly and that needs to change, "vets" eventually retire and shit.
    i havent really experienced an influx of noobs here at any one point. i have always maintained that noobs are a cornerstone of a sites growth though.

most the people on our statistic's page is retired old cunts.
    i joined that list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i havent really experienced an influx of noobs here at any one point. i have always maintained that noobs are a cornerstone of a sites growth though.
    back in the day there was a lot of noobs getting banned over nothing like simple arguments with an admin.

I know this one admin on here before I was even known as dia would ban me everytime I disagreed with him, his name was mic derrel or some thing like that LOL.

it wasn't even disagreeing it, it was responding to his shit with facts.

Battle Record
    3-1

back in the day there was a lot of noobs getting banned over nothing like simple arguments with an admin.

I know this one admin on here before I was even known as dia would ban me everytime I disagreed with him, his name was mic derrel or some thing like that LOL.

it wasn't even disagreeing it, it was responding to his shit with facts.
    ahhh, so they was basically running the site like a tyrant lol .. yea, very bad for site growth

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

at the end of the day PBX is your league, and you should promote it.
    If the site itself is defunct then any promotion I do regarding PBX is moot because potential new registered members will come here and see the site is inactive and opt to leave before giving my league any consideration.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    If the site itself is defunct then any promotion I do regarding PBX is moot because potential new registered members will come here and see the site is inactive and opt to leave before giving my league any consideration.
    we don't want members that will leave because shit is inactive.

that is cancerous.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao wtf dia jesus christ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Future reference, whatever Dee-uh says, reality is the exact opposite.

Stranger

lol where's the loyalty at.

Battle Record
    32-6

I reject the idea tht lack of overall interest in rap forums has declined. Other sites, with less attractive names that are more obscure to google, are benefiting from an increase of activity and uptick of traffic.

This site is for text battlers, audio battlers, video battlers, and live battlers. Tailor it to fit THEM. That's the target audience.