User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "TIME" Old School Rap instrumental

"TIME" Old School Rap instrumental

its funny, what i call hip hop, yall call old school...either way this shit is for lyrcal mc's...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: "TIME" Old School Rap instrumental

I like this man. This is dope. That sample is eerie as fuck. And yo, when that bass drops and the sample switches this really picks up steam.

We still gotta work man. Sorry I've been so busy man - literally the demand for collabs is like 15 songs at once right now. Trying to cut the dead weight kids who don't take their craft seriously though lol.

The drums, bass, everything was nice on this man. Could maybe use another instrument here and there, but it stands tall on its own. Its seems a tad bit peaky in my speakers.

Keep it up man!

Social Media:

Re: "TIME" Old School Rap instrumental

I'm gonna leave feed back on your beats as a whole instead of just this one

I like your style, almost an boom bap/east coast/back pack feel, which is what I love. The problem I have with a few of your tracks though is that during where I would assume the verses would go, it feels like some of them are to active, like to much going on. But then again, there's people that rap "louder" than me so maybe they'd be good for them. BUT I did do a verse to that Queensbridge beat, I'm about to drop it after I leave this comment. I love that fucking beat. I might make it into a full song, not sure though. Im gonna dig through the rest of your stuff and see what I can find, I like your beats man. Good shit.