User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Government against Rap music theory

Government against Rap music theory

Hi guys, just wanna share my thoughts about Rap. Ever wonder why Rap music seems to be degrading on the radio with songs like "Gucci Gang" and what not, while there are so many intelligent rap artists that can be found in the underground scene? Well, I have a theory that the government is suppressing intellectual rap music to prevent people from thinking about important topics. They're afraid of giving intellectual light to the people. They want to keep them in darkness so they can take advantage of them. It's sickening to think of it because they're still doing whatever they can to enslave the masses.

What do you guys think?
    https://open.spotify.com/user/powr19...C1N6kfHmmQLwMj
    Last edited by Ragian; June 14th, 2018 at 06:33 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Government against Rap music theory

Quote Originally Posted by Ragian View Post
    Hi guys, just wanna share my thoughts about Rap. Ever wonder why Rap music seems to be degrading on the radio with songs like "Gucci Gang" and what not, while there are so many intelligent rap artists that can be found in the underground scene? Well, I have a theory that the government is suppressing intellectual rap music to prevent people from thinking about important topics. They're afraid of giving intellectual light to the people. They want to keep them in darkness so they can take advantage of them. It's sickening to think of it because they're still doing whatever they can to enslave the masses.

What do you guys think?
    https://open.spotify.com/user/powr19...C1N6kfHmmQLwMj
    Welcome to the site. Do you write?

Write what? Rap? Poetry? Blogs? Short stories? Yes, yes, yes, yes to all.

Battle Record
    0-100

Zelph, knock it off weirdo.
    Name Br&nd

Who is Zelph? Anyways, if you guys are just going to ignore my first post then I suggest you guys save yourself time and don't post here at all. K, thanks.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I rather enjoyed it. Back in the early 1980's the government had a clandestine agency tasked to forcibly enter the homes of people that were suspected of listening to rap music. These people were housed in concentration camps where they were reprogrammed or, if their attempts were unsuccessful, they would execute them. This isn't all that different from what you're talking about so I think you helped to raise awareness for this troubling occurrence.

It's nice to know people still have a sense of humor and sarcasm. I'm glad that I have made you more aware and knowledgeable on the subject.

Seriously though, they don't need to enter your homes with their government agents. They can just bombard you with stupidity on the t.v., radio, internet, etc. It's called brainwashing. If you want to mock me go ahead. You're not going to drag me down to your level.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Stop being a dick, Ragian. I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was already a teenager in the early 80's and you can't tell me that shit didn't happen because I witnessed it firsthand. You kids have no idea what the conditions were for people who listened to rap music back then. I know folks who to this day still receive disability checks because of what the government did to them.

Battle Record
    0-2

i think the consumers control the content thats released more than the government does...no matter what the government wants, if nobody is buying, the record labels aren't going to finance the release....

- - - Updated - - -

question.

you obviously want people to know you are knowledgeable about Marxism...

your opinion on Marxism?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

FUCK Marxists. Stay away from my income.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Stop being a dick, Ragian. I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was already a teenager in the early 80's and you can't tell me that shit didn't happen because I witnessed it firsthand. You kids have no idea what the conditions were for people who listened to rap music back then. I know folks who to this day still receive disability checks because of what the government did to them.
    Cool. You're a troll. A billy goat is gonna kick your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i think the consumers control the content thats released more than the government does...no matter what the government wants, if nobody is buying, the record labels aren't going to finance the release....

- - - Updated - - -

question.

you obviously want people to know you are knowledgeable about Marxism...

your opinion on Marxism?
    That's a good point to bring up.

Maybe it's not the government after all, it's the music industry which is controlled by the government. Is it really the consumers who are demanding these songs on the radio? "Gucci Gang," "I'm in love with the coco," songs about bitches, hos, drugs, mumble rap, depressing rap songs, you're telling me the people are demanding those songs? There are many rap artists releasing albums and the people in control just want you to hear songs about drugs and sex.

--------------

Ah, I'm glad you brought up my avatar. Nothing, I'm just reading the book. Thanks for changing the subject, diverting people's attention from the main topic to a picture of me reading a book. Which obviously shows that you are scared of discussing the main topic at hand.

That's a cool avatar you have by the way! It's very... uh... stupid... it's cool, I like that.