User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

i thought i could do something productive and change the atmosphere here but we don't even have enough activity to accomodate my podcast with rapbattles.com news

i don't know how much longer i want to stay here tbh

it just isn't worth the effort

we don't have enough members

weekends are dead and the amount of traffic on the weekdays is even more disheartening

we thought summer would help to bring people back but it just isn't happening

what i'm saying is something has to change, we can't even hold leagues because it's difficult enough to even get one battle a month to happen, let alone an entire season or tourney

i'm banned from netcees so this is my only option, so i haven't left yet, but it's a struggle to get this place active, so maybe it's best for me to just walk away and let this place run its course

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind

i turn 45 next wednesday, i will stay here for another 5 years then retire from the text community altogether

i will do my best to help the site until then

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Lmao

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

last time i questioned the administration here i was told i will never have a mod position on this site again

that's my excuse for not doing anything meaningful to help the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

I'm constantly doing shit in the back end don't put this on me. also u should promote your own league, that's why we made you mod of it, that league is your baby, take care of it.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I'm constantly doing shit in the back end don't put this on me. also u should promote your own league, that's why we made you mod of it, that league is your baby, take care of it.
    starting next week you have 5 years to utilize my talents

there isn't any time to waste

Battle Record
    5-0

Can you just quit the games and come back to ncs already?

- - - Updated - - -

0-1?!?! To who!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Change my record back to 0-0 or I’ll never return here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Stranger

peoples problem is they think leagues, events, and podcast will get shit active when the shit is not promoted outside of the site, it's impossible, if you build it they'll come ass niggas over here.

brokes idea was to promote it on another site, and he should of knew people would say shit about that, it just makes the site look bad if you promote improperly, and down right spam on fellow sites.

worse thing you can do is promote rap forums on other rap forums, we are dead in the water cuz of that shit.

broke relied on NC to get traffic over here if that doesn't sound desperate enough.

last thing we need is more NC people over here lmao.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Can you just quit the games and come back to ncs already?

- - - Updated - - -

0-1?!?! To who!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Change my record back to 0-0 or I’ll never return here.
    cred lifetime banned me

we are estranged

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    peoples problem is they think leagues, events, and podcast will get shit active when the shit is not promoted outside of the site, it's impossible, if you build it they'll come ass niggas over here.

brokes idea was to promote it on another site, and he should of knew people would say shit about that, it just makes the site look bad if you promote improperly, and down right spam on fellow sites.

worse thing you can do is promote rap forums on other rap forums, we are dead in the water cuz of that shit.

broke relied on NC to get traffic over here if that doesn't sound desperate enough.

last thing we need is more NC people over here lmao.
    when most of the members at nc migrated there from rb how else are we going to get them back?

you have a chance to contribute to this site by doing an audio battle with celph taut however refuse to do it here and insist on doing it at fucking RR

thats total bullshit

Battle Record
    5-0

@B Dot LESNAR if I unban you will you come back as BROKE LESNAR rather than Cool or Current Faggot

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    0-100

Current faggot LMFAO
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    32-6

i pledged the next 5 years of my life to rb so i can never go back to nc right now
    Last edited by Wuxia; June 15th, 2018 at 09:59 PM

Battle Record
    7-1

The forum needs to go and the site either needs upvote/downvote user generated content or this needs to become a staff-written-article, user comments site. Sorry no one gives a shit about forums in 2018 except people who can't let them go.

Leave me alone

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    cred lifetime banned me

we are estranged

- - - Updated - - -

when most of the members at nc migrated there from rb how else are we going to get them back?

you have a chance to contribute to this site by doing an audio battle with celph taut however refuse to do it here and insist on doing it at fucking RR

thats total bullshit
    no it's not bull shit, and no there wasn't a chance.

both sites have the same people anyway, and all they do is shit on us, what's bull shit is you mentioning that lime green fucking place every fucking day.

that battle doesn't have to be at the other site, just a site with an active audio community, or atleast one that had a fucking audio battle in the last century, but it wasn't going to happen anyway, I'm not interesting in getting votes/feedback from faggot textcees, Isaid RR because me and celph are both active there, not being my loyalty lies with either site, I been on both many years, and you sound like a fucking girl bringing up the fact that I'm on other sites, like you're throwing it in my face or something lmao.

I choose that site, cuz it gets me away from you fucking people lol.

Battle Record
    32-6

would you like to be a guest on the podcast so we can talk about this issue further?

Stranger

nice try.