User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: cobra kai

Stranger

cobra kai

was dope af it was funny when johnny was trying to make daniel out to be a bully.

one day I was just minding my own business and talking to my girl, when out of no where this punk kid kicked me in the face. * flash back scene shows johnny picking on daniel *

one day I was on the shitter, when again out of no where daniel poored water on me, I was just minding my business like a normal kid.
    *flash back scene shows johnny on the shitter smoking a "doobie"*

then there was this old guy he always hung around, one day he got him to attack me and a bunch of my friends.
    *flash back scene shows mr myagi protecting daniel.*

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: cobra kai

I thought it was pretty dope up until that scene where Ving Rhames got raped by that white cop dude I mean what the fuck was that shit.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I thought it was pretty dope up until that scene where Ving Rhames got raped by that white cop dude I mean what the fuck was that shit.
    did you see the end? that was fucking dope, I think season 2 will have a rematch with johnny and daniel.

and I always thought daniel was the dick in karate kid, I woulda kicked his ass to.

Battle Record
    0-2

i thought it was pretty mediocre...

was worth a watch when there was nothing else better to watch is about the jist of it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i thought it was pretty mediocre...

was worth a watch when there was nothing else better to watch is about the jist of it...
    yea I felt the same way but I was always a fan of that movie, the remakes was terrible jackie chan and will smiths kid ruined it. it inspired me to go back and watch the old ones again.

did you give me your unique id for 8 ball pool, I wasas tryna find you on the ipad, it shows all my fb friends but not you I guess you gotta be signed in through fb for that to work.

Was the pulp fiction joke ignored?

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by MUKBANG View Post
    Was the pulp fiction joke ignored?
    Dia pays no attention to anything but tiles...hes lost in his own head 24/7... you can tell by all the off topic posts he makes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

I binge watched it all. Good show.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Quote Originally Posted by Toobe View Post
    I pop my favorite weight loss pills and binge watched it all. Good show.
    I signed up for youtube red just to see this. So worth it lol! The show is great. I hope there are plans for season 2.
    Last edited by Devivo; March 27th, 2023 at 11:12 AM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Dia pays no attention to anything but tiles...hes lost in his own head 24/7... you can tell by all the off topic posts he makes...
    wasn't a fan of that movie, or john travolta in general.

Battle Record
    55-6

wack

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

completely sub-par at best.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I thought it was dope. I didn't watch anything else til I made it through season one. Then I canceled my Youtube Red account.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    I thought it was dope. I didn't watch anything else til I made it through season one. Then I canceled my Youtube Red account.
    i kinda enjoye dhaving youtube red...
    i like to venture into the weird side of youtube and watch conspiracy theory, alien, and alternate human history videos sometimes...was dope not having ads pop up every 10 minutes.. kinda considering a permanent sub to youtube red just for that... cuz their lines of shows and shit damn sure aint worth subbing for..

Stranger

if you was a fan of the karate kid movies I DON't see how you couldn't like this shit, its what a reboot should be.