User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: would you kill this man

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

would you kill this man

okay so lets say you had a relationship with a beautiful woman and were both madly in love with each other

early into the relationship you had to fake your death to protect her from being harmed

before faking your death you thwart a rapists attempt to have sex with her after he drugged her

the drugs he used can only be countered by having sex with her

you fuck her to save her life

she has no recollection of it as she was drugged

she gets pregnant

she thinks its the rapists baby

you fake your death without knowing she's pregnant

you secretly watch her from a distance to keep her safe

your best friend notices a change in your attitude

you no longer want to be an assassin because you're in love

he wants that feeling too

unknowingly he befriends your lover and falls for her

he doesn't know she's the one you are in love with

he decides to quit being an assassin too and plans to leave with your soulmate and child forever

you find out about all of this

you then get killed saving his life

your best friend lives happily ever after with your lover and child

would you kill him?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: would you kill this man

what in the entire whole of all fucks?

going to humor you though...

no, i couldn't kill him...i'm already dead...the third to last line said so...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    what in the entire whole of all fucks?

going to humor you though...

no, i couldn't kill him...i'm already dead...the third to last line said so...
    lmao it was the plot to the last cable series I just wrapped up today

they killed off the main protagonist halfway through then for the remaining episodes i wanted everybody dead

but i had to finish it so i kept telling myself the main protagonist would come back in the final episode to reveal he isn't dead and kill his best friend and lover

didn't happen

worst show ever

Battle Record
    0-2

sounds brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

i hate when a TV show pisses you off....cuz theres not shit you can ever do about it except wait until the next good shwo comes along and makes you forget about the agony the previous one put you through...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    sounds brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

i hate when a TV show pisses you off....cuz theres not shit you can ever do about it except wait until the next good shwo comes along and makes you forget about the agony the previous one put you through...
    Exactly. There were 38 episodes and the guy got killed off around episode 20. So I spent 18 hours pissed off that I got stuck having to watch a terrible show.

Battle Record
    0-2

what show is it?

i float around from series to series binging through entire season within days....save me the trauma, good sir...