User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: PS4 game suggestions

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

PS4 game suggestions

I'm looking for an RPG, 300+ gameplay hours, with replay value and loot crates.

I've been playing NBA2K18 everyday since it was released last year and I'm starting to get tired of it.

I'm probably going to buy the Borderlands: Handsome Collection game again because that's my favorite PS4 game hands down.

If you want to play online my gamertag is "GalacticRBGOAT"

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: PS4 game suggestions

God of War.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    God of War.
    GOW isn't open world though, right? I'm not big into linear games right now.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

My fault dude. I got xbox 1. Just trying to help you out.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    My fault dude. I got xbox 1. Just trying to help you out.
    Is it dope, though?

Stranger

fortnite is addictive.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    fortnite is addictive.
    My son has tried to get me to play Fortnite religiously but I always clown him because it looks way too childish. The game itself looks stiff, the character movements don't impress me, and the dance routines are girly. He always plays it with his online friends.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    GOW isn't open world though, right? I'm not big into linear games right now.
    no, play it

its definitely open world enough and THE absolute best looking game on the ps4

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    no, play it

its definitely open world enough and THE absolute best looking game on the ps4
    Have you played Witcher 3? I haven't played it yet but it looks gorgeous.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    My son has tried to get me to play Fortnite religiously but I always clown him because it looks way too childish. The game itself looks stiff, the character movements don't impress me, and the dance routines are girly. He always plays it with his online friends.
    Bro i used to think jus like this, and I’m the type of person wit no imagination, I only like real world games, movies, books, etc.. but Fortnite is lit lmao.. once you get pass the lil gay shit

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    Bro i used to think jus like this, and I’m the type of person wit no imagination, I only like real world games, movies, books, etc.. but Fortnite is lit lmao.. once you get pass the lil gay shit
    Lol. Whenever my son does something remotely effeminate I joke him about it to remind him he is a hetero. Whether its Nickelodeon sitcoms or Fortnite. I do my best to avoid playing Fortnite with him by playing COD WW2. Asides from you and Dia you are the only adults I've encountered that play the game.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Play fortnite. Trust me.

Looks childish but a very high skilled game.. Theres men that are making millions off playing that game. Ive been addicted to that gamefor 6 months now
    Last edited by Mike G.; June 7th, 2018 at 11:14 PM

Stranger

once you been playing a bit you can past the childest aspect of it, the noob skins are childish looking.

COD is easier than fortnite, fortnite takes a bit with the aim and shit, it will take you months before you even get a win, cod aint got shit on battle royale games, thats why the blakc ops 4 has battle royale mode in itt, there also killing the campaigns off completely, I think i'm the only one that liked the campaigns haha

those cod games and other games like that pretty much do the aiming for you.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Play fortnite. Trust me.

Looks childish but a very high skilled game.. Theres men that are making millions off playing that game. Ive been addicted to that gamefor 6 months now
    same with cod, tournament dudes are making a fortune off these games.

I want to do a tournament once in my lifetime win or lose lol.

u can even make money off rocket league.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Fortnite is kinda taking over the competitive scene in gaming. Epic is donating 10 million over the next 3 years into prize pools for tournaments. All the top fortnite pros have a $20,000 tournament on twitch every friday.

Id love to play competitive but those dudes are on another level