Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: you guys are slacking off

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: you guys are slacking off

^ damn. not a good look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    5-0

My Netcees crashing thread is the best on this site. Most viewed

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

yeah but that is an amalgamation of different topics

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    i remember when dia avoided that one audio battle with celph taut and made himself look like a shook bitch
    I didn't avoid it, id do it any where there's active audio heads at.

it's up to celph taut now.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I didn't avoid it, id do it any where there's active audio heads at.

it's up to celph taut now.
    you're an admin here so stop being a dumb faggot with all this bullshit about going somewhere else to do it

if you don't want to contribute to RB then go stay over at Rap Royalty

PBX has judges that can easily put your battle to rest but you are making excuses because frankly you just aren't good enough to beat @Celph Taut

Stranger

you're an admin here so stop being a dumb faggot with all this bullshit about going somewhere else to do it

if you don't want to contribute to RB then go stay over at Rap Royalty

PBX has judges that can easily put your battle to rest but you are making excuses because frankly you just aren't good enough to beat @Celph Taut
    dawg you talked about nc more times in one day than I ever talked about other websites, you even had a podcast on here dedicated to it rofl

I'm not audio battling on a site with out active audio heads, regardless of where it is, this site never was that active in audio, if there is another site thats active on the audio shit we can do it there, I don't give a fuck I show up where I'm not needed/wanted at. OoO

at one Time i thought nc sent you over here as a spy LOL.

I'm not neutral to either site, as I have been on both for many years.

we can also do it on our own without any voting expectations or w/e.. or hell we could even collab.

I prolly collabed with celph more times than anyone in open mic, but never in audio.

Battle Record
    32-6

dawg you talked about nc more times in one day than I ever talked about other websites, you even had a podcast on here dedicated to it rofl

I'm not audio battling on a site with out active audio heads, regardless of where it is, this site never was that active in audio, if there is another site thats active on the audio shit we can do it there.

at one Time i thought nc sent you over here as a spy LOL.

I'm not neutral to either site, as I have been on both for many years.

we can also do it on our own without any voting expectations or w/e.. or hell we could even collab.
    I could have EASILY ran PBX on NC and wouldn't have had any problem with activity. But the more I visited this site the more comfortable I got, so I run PBX here and I enjoy doing it even though we don't have many people.

You on the otherhand will only battle if it's done on a different site. Not RB. All you ever do is complain about voters like the people here aren't intelligent enough to recognize your talent. @Celph Taut is obviously the better audio battler between the two of you.

Stranger

I could have EASILY ran PBX on NC and wouldn't have had any problem with activity. But the more I visited this site the more comfortable I got, so I run PBX here and I enjoy doing it even though we don't have many people.

You on the otherhand will only battle if it's done on a different site. Not RB. All you ever do is complain about voters like the people here aren't intelligent enough to recognize your talent. @Celph Taut is obviously the better audio battler between the two of you.
    that's not it at all.

I have sensed many times where votes have ended here because of peoples feelings towards me, more times than once, it's not just here it's just this whole crowd of people here, also I have never mentioned RR by name only by initials, you mentioned it by name LOL, hell a lot of these people prolly don't know what RR stands for.

not only that, but the voting here is shitty and half assed...I doubt half of the voters here ever read a verse LOL.

RR's votes makes votes here like like some kindergarten shit tbh lOL. if fact RB/NC ass votes won't count there, as I have seen many times.

I never complain about the hate votes, if you going to drop a hate vote atleast explain the shit ROFL.

RR = rail road, cuz your moms a rail road.!

Battle Record
    32-6

Dia. Look, if you do the battle here I promise you beforehand you will get my vote. I will provide just enough feedback to make it appear I'm being fair and honest to Celph Taut but I will only have you in my heart.

Stranger

lol I don't want anyone to give me their vote.

this isn't chairy. LOL.

Stranger

I'm sure self taught feels the same way I do about audio on here.

Battle Record
    32-6

we're trying to get the site active and you're out here talking about doing an audio battle over on a different site when the beef originated here

Stranger

there is no beef, just a friendly rivalrly since 2002 i guess.

no it iddn't originate here.

Battle Record
    0-100

yea I remember when they promoted someone that can actually do shit. I remember that

lmao at saying promoted like this is a job haha.
    Oh you remember it?

Because I don't.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    My Netcees crashing thread is the best on this site. Most viewed
    Negative. Try again. Top 2 viewed tho lol.
    Name Br&nd