User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 77

Thread: Pusha T & Drake

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Pusha T & Drake

Whats up guys..anyone on here listen to that rap music stuff?

Hows everyone feel about the pusha drake beef.

Pushas last diss was decent but I think Drake has some shit up his sleeve. Dont sleep on drizzy..that boy can handle himself in beefs.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Pusha T & Drake

Old news. Drake's already tossed in the white flag like the soft pussy that he is.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Man you think hes not gonna respond to that shit.. Im sure the baby situation is already addressed in his album coming next month.

Its only been 2 days.. But we're used to that next day delivery from drake so you think he threw in the flag lol

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Bro - Drake is not responding. It will ruin his image. Pusha is not the one and is no MEEK.

This on par to be a 50/J Rule career ender if Drake responds.

Pusha got the guns locked and loaded waiting, as he stated himself - he will respond and shut down anything Drake puts up moving forward.

Battle Record
    55-6

RIP drake

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I can say with complete honesty that I have never heard any music from these 2 dudes and don't plan on listening to anything they drop in the future. Mainstream rap music is a fucking joke.

Battle Record
    55-6

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I can say with complete honesty that I have never heard any music from these 2 dudes and don't plan on listening to anything they drop in the future. Mainstream rap music is a fucking joke.
    pusha t use to be apart of clipse, you never heard of any clipse tracks.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm from VA. Of course I know who Clipse is. But the Clipse nowadays is nothing like the Clipse they used to be.

Battle Record
    55-6

well there is no clipse now a days its only pusha T still raping

malice is now no malice and he is a preacher .

Battle Record
    32-6

That's my point, lol.

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Bro - Drake is not responding. It will ruin his image. Pusha is not the one and is no MEEK.

This on par to be a 50/J Rule career ender if Drake responds.

Pusha got the guns locked and loaded waiting, as he stated himself - he will respond and shut down anything Drake puts up moving forward.
    I think the only person I can compare pushas diss to is Ja Rule when he came at eminem saying your moms a crackhead Kims a slut whats hailie gonna be when she grows up.. howd that turn out for him?

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I think the only person I can compare pushas diss to is Ja Rule when he came at eminem saying your moms a crackhead Kims a slut whats hailie gonna be when she grows up.. howd that turn out for him?
    No. Pusha had Drake reevaluate his life and question his own identity. The fuck?

Pusha > Drake in this beef.

I'm not saying the Lyrics were all that dope but they were strong and personal. They are in Drake's head which means Pusha is winning the psychological warfare aspect of this battle.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

yea im pretty much on the fuck both these dudes wagon too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Pusha's shit was weak. And so was Drake's, by his standards.

I'm disappointed Drake didn't respond to that shit, cause despite what happens afterwards he would've cooked up something decimating in nature. I don't think anyone's pen in commercial rap right now is as sharp as Drake's. I didn't know about the 40 sclerosis shit, but the rest of Pusha's "personals" were something you could easily pull up on Wiki. His baby momma drama shit is old news, he just opened an old wound with that. Raps incredible simple and formulaic, but I guess Pusha's focus was more hit em where it hurts, although it was basic, even for him.

Wasn't really feeling the Daytona diss tracks, either. But Numbers still does numbers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    22-14

I agree. Drake isnt the guy any rapper should wanna go toe to toe with. That back to back diss against meek was beautiful. and I grew up listening to meek when he was just a local rapper

But why are we acting like he wont respond.

Its only been what? 3 days.

He responded to the original diss so now he already indulged in the beef..he will finish it and I think after he drops a diss the whole internet will be making fun of pusha

The baby thing doesnt really surprise me.. He has numerous lines in his songs over the past year or so about girls hes messing with claiming their pregnant.. Hes made it clear on tracks he possibly got some women pregnant. Even if he didnt talk about it. Who gives a fuck.

And @Amen .. drakes career will never end over a rap beef. He does and will always make good music. he has no street image to maintain.