Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    0-100

Re: Frontlines Chat

Not even top 100, either tbh.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Im 11th.. you 0 - 100 tho lmao
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    there's only 3 battles.. you're in two of them.. fuck you gonna vote on lmao.
    u do it then cuhhh

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    u do it then cuhhh
    I don't remember why I got kicked out the Detox forum but I keep getting notifications from it lol.
    カミノコトバ

Stranger

that statistics page is highliy inacurate, dudes that aint battled in decades is still up there.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

I don't remember why I got kicked out the Detox forum but I keep getting notifications from it lol.
    lol maybe from harassing emily

Battle Record
    0-100

Im 11th.. you 0 - 100 tho lmao
    Custom, son.
    Name Br&nd

Stranger

all of yalls record should be reset so we can get an accurate statistics page smh.

yall faggots aint battled in years.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

What?

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    all of yalls record should be reset so we can get an accurate statistics page smh.

yall faggots aint battled in years.
    Shouldn't be based off battle records, idiot.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    277-128

That's what the FL ranks are for.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh I see why all the crying. Change it to winning percentage then. None of us will be on the front page. bunch of 3-0, 2-0, 1-0 records. Stop hating and just accept the fact that I'm legendary. Lebron broke almost every historical record in the league but his finals record is atrocious. Does he not deserve to be mentioned with greatness.???ijs...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Shut up

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    That's what the FL ranks are for.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh I see why all the crying. Change it to winning percentage then. None of us will be on the front page. bunch of 3-0, 2-0, 1-0 records. Stop hating and just accept the fact that I'm legendary. Lebron broke almost every historical record in the league but his finals record is atrocious. Does he not deserve to be mentioned with greatness.???ijs...
    not if you put a record limit on it, dudes that only have 3 wins shouldn't show up there, and the statistics should be sorted by category, it's not a real statistics page, also dudes that aint battled in over a year shouldn't show up, if I redone this shit, the statistics will be based on seasons, and only show current shit.

and I don't go by win percentage, I go by points, if you got a bunch of wins, but also a bunch of losses and your points don't add up, you won't be up there, points will be deducted when you lose, and added when you win.

you'd also get points based on the skill level, so if your a vet trying to get an easy win, there would be a penalty and you wouldn't receive that many points, you would also be penalized harder if you get washed by a bunch of noobs.

so a guy with a 50-12 record would show up better than a guy with 200-150 record, unless that guy beat 200 skilled opponents and the other guy beat 50 noobs.

Battle Record
    86-54

As of right now should get rid of it since no one is here. Let’s focus on getting ppl back here?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    As of right now should get rid of it since no one is here. Let’s focus on getting ppl back here?
    i'm just not really sure if people really care about records on a site, I know I think it's whack if the top battlers haven't battled in decades lol, and the records aren't category specific.

imagine having a seperate record for Front Lines, text, audio, ect.. that might even open up a chance to get more categories active, and seperate record for leagues by season.

I think at the end of the day no one really even cares about the battle system.

id give that shit up for activity tbh.