User Tag List

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast
Showing results 676 to 690 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Stranger

Re: Frontlines Chat

Why limit it tho if that’s a problem we should require activity for peeps that wanna stay in contention

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    Why limit it tho if that’s a problem we should require activity for peeps that wanna stay in contention
    Quote Originally Posted by BashEmUP View Post
    You aint read a Sin verse have you?
    ^^^

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Sooooo... Not my fight... But I instituted the battle limit and it helped... Once people were at the limit... They voted more to get people to check out their battles so they'd close so they could open another... So it helps both ways

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by BashEmUP View Post
    ^^^
    what does reading a sin verse have to do with what I said, that the fellow with the long bars?

Battle Record
    5-0

I say yes limit of 5 open battles per user

Stranger

what about requiring a certain amount of activity, say 3 battles per month minimum? if not they are sent to the back burner and have to wait for contention until they meat the battle quota, should balance out the battles, or maybe we can just hide sin's battles until his other battles are completed?

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

He doesnt get it lol. Nvm Dia

Stranger

I get it perfectly, if you want to see less of that guys battles maybe you should battle more your self, it's only proof to how inactive you fucks are in here, is it sinacod's fault he's the only one battling? but if he's not voting at all, I agree his battles should be closed till one another is finished, if he's battling and voting why deny him.

not that I think he's voting a shit ton lol.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

what about requiring a certain amount of activity, say 3 battles per month minimum? if not they are sent to the back burner and have to wait for contention until they meat the battle quota, should balance out the battles, or maybe we can just hide sin's battles until his other battles are completed?
    Then we would have nothing... stahp

Stranger

Ok I’ll stop I support sinacock

Stranger

ah @Kill Spree I'll have an accurate list of champions later tonight.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

I feel like i remember there being a pretty extensive list here. It wasn't updated but it had hella champs and full champ battles when u click. But idk if that's still there.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    I feel like i remember there being a pretty extensive list here. It wasn't updated but it had hella champs and full champ battles when u click. But idk if that's still there.
    yea there is a hella long list I been doing some cleaning in the db and found all of it, which says a lot, there really shouldn't be that many champions even tho the sites been up a long time, mother fuckers need to hang on to their shit lol, with this list I have now it would be impossible to find all the battles for it, but it's nice to know the title history.
    @Kill Spree

this list should be more accurate. if the champ never got the FL champion accomp they won't be here, I'm going to need help finding the battles, I could probably split the list with someone, once I find the battles, I can find the date won, and order by date, I want to do this for LLL to.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...newest-champ-)

also when did ronin win the FL championship?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

yea there is a hella long list I been doing some cleaning in the db and found all of it, which says a lot, there really shouldn't be that many champions even tho the sites been up a long time, mother fuckers need to hang on to their shit lol, with this list I have now it would be impossible to find all the battles for it, but it's nice to know the title history.
    @Kill Spree

this list should be more accurate. if the champ never got the FL champion accomp they won't be here, I'm going to need help finding the battles, I could probably split the list with someone, once I find the battles, I can find the date won, and order by date, I want to do this for LLL to.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...newest-champ-)

also when did ronin win the FL championship?
    Awards work

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Awards work
    yea I seen you go ham on my accomps, I'll show you where to add new accomps later, I'm still trying to clean the list up and order it some more, if you see missing awards just tell me, or now you can update them to.