User Tag List

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast
Showing results 286 to 300 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    My SEMIS battle with @Greedy should have been HOF'd IMO.
    They been sleep. That was one of the best high profile battles in a while tbh. Albeit, u was past prime and semi retired at the time. But the pure writing talent in that battle, AND season as a whole needs to be remembered.

Like bruh, how many ppl mention hof battles from just that season alone? At least an argument can be made for 5 battles that season. Impressive shit tbh. Props to all

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @Ronin still fagborne. but u right about the site tbh. Just the name "dia" is a fkn shuddery cringe and a turn off tbh. But dia wont give someone else the helm. Its been a dream of his to run rb fir as long as i been here.

Now the most active battler here is "TEXT FACTMACHINE"
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Y u keep bringing it up? Didnt u vote for me in that battle. Tf have u beat, u want the hands now?
    Lmao

Battle Record
    0-100

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    They been sleep. That was one of the best high profile battles in a while tbh. Albeit, u was past prime and semi retired at the time. But the pure writing talent in that battle, AND season as a whole needs to be remembered.

Like bruh, how many ppl mention hof battles from just that season alone? At least an argument can be made for 5 battles that season. Impressive shit tbh. Props to all

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @Ronin still fagborne. but u right about the site tbh. Just the name "dia" is a fkn shuddery cringe and a turn off tbh. But dia wont give someone else the helm. Its been a dream of his to run rb fir as long as i been here.

That battle was bonkers, bro no doubt. And yea, definitely past my prime in that but still a dope battle none the less! Dudes were either hating or just pure dumb!
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Salamander wasn't bar. He was Hollywood @ nc
    Hollywood was Barcotic lol

RB Salamander was Barc. NC1 Salamander was Lyrs.

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Hollywood was Barcotic lol

RB Salamander was Barc. NC1 Salamander was Lyrs.
    And there you have it folks

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

- - - Updated - - -

Truth. Fagbourne would 1-2 ur consciousness away
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Truth. Fagbourne would 1-2 ur consciousness away
    Is there a 1-2 league? Ill sign up for that
    -herbo

Stranger

- - - Updated - - -

your an idiot, it's not my call to give anyone the helm, and whoevers call it is, they wouldn't give it someone who acts like a bitch when they don't get there way,I already been trying to get ahold of the admins, so i don't have to hold down the forte,and I'm not appointing anyone else... there doesn't really need to be..all of you have the power to inspire change, I went above and beyond to help the site before I was even an admin.. and I don't know how many times I gotta say that. yall idiots act like I'm owner or have more control than I do,again I'm just holding down the forte, and nothing major is happening until a permanent admin comes back, I can careless about "running" anything here, id rather stay behind the scenes.

even when my account was being fucked with I was helping GOW do the day to day coding on here, and when something fucked up, If it wasn't for me, this place would look alot different.. and I am the one thatsaved the records when the site crashed, or all that shit woulda been gone.

Battle Record
    122-29

*toilet flushes*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if you win I'll delete the site.
    You got the power to do this^^
    But u dont have the power to fulfill any of the requests from ur active user base? I been peekin at this site for a week, and while theres only an average of 5 individual posts a day... Most of what ive seen is requests from you, to which u respond u dont have the power. Interesting
    -herbo

Stranger

*toilet flushes*

- - - Updated - - -

You got the power to do this^^
    But u dont have the power to fulfill any of the requests from ur active user base? I been peekin at this site for a week, and while theres only an average of 5 individual posts a day... Most of what ive seen is requests from you, to which u respond u dont have the power. Interesting
    my active user base? again this is not my site.

and I was joking with mimic.

I would never do that.

HOF isn't my decision, admin isn't my decision... I don't just do as I please.. when technically I could.. but I'm not, because you know I can be trusted with that power.

technically if I have power to code, I have power to do antyhing, but like I SAID I don't do as I please, because at the end of the day this isn't my site. I don't even touch the code unless i'm asked.

Battle Record
    122-29

Bro idgaf about Hof tbh. Niggas know im an rb legend.
    Im just saying, i been peeking on and off at the site and i see no battles. No activity. Barely a post in a few hours time. All i see is threads complaining about you, and ppl tryna offer advice and suggestions yo which u shut down eith a weak excuse.

I like RB. Its my hobby. I dont wanna see it die fam. Nobody wanna see a hobby they grew up with die. Niggas could EASILY post on N.C. but you got RB lifers hanging on by a thread, trying and trying. Its sad tbh
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Im just saying, i been peeking on and off at the site and i see no battles. No activity. Barely a post in a few hours time. All i see is threads complaining about you, and ppl tryna offer advice and suggestions yo which u shut down eith a weak excuse.

I like RB. Its my hobby. I dont wanna see it die fam. Nobody wanna see a hobby they grew up with die. Niggas could EASILY post on N.C. but you got RB lifers hanging on by a thread, trying and trying. Its sad tbh

Bro you not gonna win this battle... walk away

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

We need a wwf/wwe wrestling alias tourney with dead wrestlers lol

Stranger

i done proposed my idea, I can't implement it without the owner agreeing.. I'm sure he'd be pissed to come here and find some different shit up. see even I get told no, and don't act like a greiving bitch after.

Battle Record
    86-54

Owner would be pissed to see an RB team trying to make the place active?