User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Battle Record
    0-100

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Something cannot be done conciously and be unintentional at the same time.
    First off, if you are going to use big words, learn to spell them. If you are going to harp on others about using big words.

2 - this is false.

How about the hunting incidents that occur? Where innocent civilians are hit by accident? That is just 1 example.
    Name Br&nd

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Your cousin said that guns have to be consciously fired. it takes a conscious decision to pull the trigger on a gun. Those are his words.

That would mean guns cannot be uninentionally fired. (According to his perception)
    Last edited by Mike G.; June 7th, 2018 at 08:40 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I think you are trying to dissect his posts now and pick apart every little detail to try and save face.

I know what he meant, and he clearly meant a conscious decision is made when some one is SHOT at.

However a gun and definitely be fired unintentionally, as I described earlier. Happens all the time, and are the majority of the numbers listed as school shootings in your flawed data.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

No. His point was that bombs go off unintentionally & guns do not. Guns are perfectly safe. That was his point.

I would repost his post again for the third but that would be pointless because apparently you cant read.

- - - Updated - - -

All while calling me an idiot while posting blatant contradictions.
    Last edited by Mike G.; June 7th, 2018 at 10:15 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I'm not arguing with him. I don't read his post, just most of yours.

Bombs can go off intentionally , idiot. It's called chemistry and stability. ANYTHING can affect that triggering it to explode unintentionally if not professionally made and stored.

FOH, idiot.

Battle Record
    22-14

And goes enoch, typing up a whole bunch of bullshit..

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

No. His point was that bombs go off unintentionally & guns do not. Guns are perfectly safe. That was his point.
    no. your tiny brain does not logic.

The point was that guns are safe if they are handled safely
    Bombs are dangerous whether you handle them safely or not

this was a direct response to your dumb ass asking why bombs shouldn't be available to the public

nowhere in my posts did i make a claim that guns wont go off if your being a fucking idiot and making bad decisions like the people in your video. Thats why you are grasping at straws

MY POINT was that bombs can go off for no fucking reason at all and level a city block while there has never been a case where a gun has 'unintentionally' discharged and killed a bunch of people.

your just doing what morons do when they are at the losing end of a debate, you take very minute sections of what people say or type and throw them into a whole other context to divert the conversation. . .

this is what Mike is doing peoples . . . .

He basically knows he lost the actual debate. He cant win it. So now he needs to find an argument that he thinks he can win.

So GRASPING AT STRAWS

hes like . . . well Enoch said "you have to consciously fire a gun" . . Even though we were talking in the context of mass killings. . hes going to move it into a different context of "unintentional discharges" and dissect the literal definition of "consciously" and use videos of dumb asses shooting them selves to divert and reassert a NEW argument that guns can go off accidentally like bombs can.

and even though he fails at that argument as well, he will just convince himself that he is right then say "im not arguing anymore" because that's what morons like him does.

US 3 are the "dumb fucks" but hes the only one getting repeatedly owned in this entire thread. So what does that make him?

perhaps a new term must be handed to him since hes a very special type of dumb fuck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post

My advice is to tune out Jim Jeffries and Amy Schumer and stop letting them shovel their leftist ideologies into that peanut sized brain flap

well, i wasnt talking, i was typing. . but you got it bud. And if i can offer some good advice back. . . next time some body tags you into a gun debate thread, save yourself the embarrassment and press alt+f4

LMFAO. Bruh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

what would stop school schootings?

"getting rid of guns" or getting rid of schools?

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    So GRASPING AT STRAWS

hes like . . . well Enoch said "you have to consciously fire a gun" . . Even though we were talking in the context of mass killings. .

and even though he fails at that argument as well, he will just convince himself that he is right then say "im not arguing anymore" because that's what morons like him does.
    The context was not mass killings.

The context was me arguing your argument that guns are inanimate objects and they do not kill people. Thats gun owners biggest argument.

By your logic, then there should be absolutely no reason why any inanimate object is made illegal. Which would be rediculous. Rocket launchers should then availible to the general public according to your logic.

You then went on to say guns HAVE to be fired by making a concious decision to fire them. I simply proved how that is incorrect.

YOU lost that argument. Now you wanna be all "yo were talking abput mass murder, not weather guns can be fired by accident."

You are doing what you are claiming im doing.

The funniest part is I dont even think guns should be banned all together.

I think we have too many in this country and its a part of the problem.

I just want you to acnowledge that there are too many guns here.

And acnowledge that it is easier to kill multiple people with a gun then any other inanimate object availible to the general public.

But youll deny that. You can admit that without saying we need to ban ALL guns, ya know.

Battle Record
    51-15

Mike G's taken infinite L's in this thread alone, holy shit LOL.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

The context was not mass killings.
    the whole entire context of this debate has been mass shootings in schools.

The context was me arguing your argument that guns are inanimate objects and they do not kill people.
    guns do not kill people. not on their own. somebody has to make that gun fire.

By your logic, then there should be absolutely no reason why any inanimate object is made illegal. Which would be rediculous. Rocket launchers should then availible to the general public according to your logic.
    nope. my argument is that any instrument that can be safely handled and controlled should be available to the public. Which "assault weapons" are definitely safe and controllable.

Rocket launchers on the other hand should not be available. Because the explosive end is unstable, and gets more unstable over time as the chemicals start to break down and separate with age.

You then went on to say guns HAVE to be fired by making a concious decision to fire them. I simply proved how that is incorrect.
    i was speaking in terms of an active shooter situation. of course a gun will go off if your incorrectly handling them, i was speaking more toward somebody making the conscious decision of loading the mag, inserting it, aiming the fire arm, taking off the safety, and pulling the trigger into a crowd . . . . i really didnt know at the time that i needed to make that so obvious but i got you. . sometimes we have to spell stuff out for people

YOU lost that argument. Now you wanna be all "yo were talking abput mass murder, not weather guns can be fired by accident."
    you know what. . even if this side bar argument has nothing to do with the actually debate, im going to give you this one. That way you dont have to walk through life losing every argument you try to have.

Yes, Mike G is right everyone. . . if you are being a dumbass, you can accidentally discharge a firearm . . . there ya go buddy

The funniest part is I dont even think guns should be banned all together.

I think we have too many in this country and its a part of the problem.
    but we have asked you time and time what solutions you propose and you give us none

I just want you to acnowledge that there are too many guns here.
    No, i do not acknowledge this. I think there should be MORE legal and responsible gun owners in America. I think there should be LESS gun restricted zones, and i think people should make more of a conservative effort to take their personal safety into their own hands

And acnowledge that it is easier to kill multiple people with a gun then any other inanimate object availible to the general public.
    No, I do not acknowledge this. I understand that you can use guns to kill in masses, but i dont see how its any easier then loading a pressure cooker up with a bunch of screws and nails, running through a crowd with a box truck, hijacking a plane with a box cutter, or just simply locking all the exit doors and setting a building on fire.

But youll deny that.
    its not so much denying, as i actually reject what you are trying to say

You can admit that without saying we need to ban ALL guns, ya know.
    people like you who place the blame on guns is what leads to idiots trying to ban guns. Even if you dont want any guns banned, you are inadvertently part of the problem because you want to hold the gun accountable instead of the person firing the weapon accountable

so unless you have any solutions, policies, or theories that can help solve the actual issue your actually not arguing or debating anything. . your just making hollow statements and helping with nothing

every single so called gun nut in this thread has at least offered up solutions that can help reduce school shootings.
    Last edited by Nohbody; June 8th, 2018 at 09:30 AM

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

hahahahahahahah fuck em
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    51-15

IP confirms Dia = Cody Phoenix

There you have it. We've all been trolled, guys. It's his alter ego who he is currently struggling with due to wanting to win the race of coming out of the closet.

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light
    but we have asked you time and time what solutions you propose and you give us none

No, I do not acknowledge this. I understand that you can use guns to kill in masses, but i dont see how its any easier then loading a pressure cooker up with a bunch of screws and nails, running through a crowd with a box truck, hijacking a plane with a box cutter, or just simply locking all the exit doors and setting a building on fire.

people like you who place the blame on guns is what leads to idiots trying to ban guns. Even if you dont want any guns banned, you are inadvertently part of the problem because you want to hold the gun accountable instead of the person firing the weapon accountable

so unless you have any solutions, policies, or theories that can help solve the actual issue your actually not arguing or debating anything. . your just making hollow statements and helping with nothing

every single so called gun nut in this thread has at least offered up solutions that can help reduce school shootings.
    You dont see hows its easier to kill in masses with a gun then it would be go build a bomb or hijack a plan? This is disturbing that you would say that.. And this is where you are in blatant denial.

#1 you would actually have to research how to build a bomb..

#2 You have to go out and buy multiple materials in order to build the bomb

#3 You would have to build it correctly (again, there were numerous bombs planted in columbine which never detonated because they were made incorrectly)

Vs. Buying a gun in the store which is already pre made & guaranteed to work correctly and kill someone at the tap of a button.

You think its easier to hijack a plane with a box cutter? You think a plane full of people is not going to beat up and restrain some dude with a fucking box cutter? Do you huff paint? What happened to all your brain cells? No one is gonna make it onto a plane with a gun these days. Just because a group of terrorists were successful with box cutters 18 years ago does not make it easier. That was also when airport security was nothing compared to what it is today. Even without security.. It would require a team of people which makes it harder.

Im not putting the blame on guns. Im putting the blame on guns being too easily accessible. There will always be crazy people in this country.. Thats inevitable.. Why make it so easy for them to purchase a weapon whete they only have to be 18 years old and no felonies is the only restriction. There will always be 18 year old crazy people who have no felonys.

Whats my solution? Ive already named plenty.. Were in gun debate thread number 2

Ive been saying the whole time, make it harder to buy guns. Thats a solution within itself, im just not being specific.

But ill break it down for you.

#1 At least 25 years old to purchase a firearm

#2 Have a professional psych evaluation done in order to get a gun license.. Possibly be re evaluated every few years or so. Anyone with any mental illness should be black listed.

#3 Must show proof of home ownership/mortgage/apartment lease in order to buy gun. (Every gun owner claims they are protecting their property.. But all these school shooters live with their mom)

There.. Would you lose your guns? Probably not. Youd be fine. But those 3 things alone would lower the amount of gun owners drastically imo.
    Last edited by Mike G.; June 8th, 2018 at 03:52 PM