User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: skin updates

Stranger

skin updates

new banner provided by @Mike G

new forum icons provided by @Danze

main logo provided by my client broke lesnar. I think thats out of place now, would it offend you if I took it off? maybe I should put it in the blank space on the banner on the left?

accomps will be added, just give me a bit till i work on this skin more.

@Mike G if we had something on the right and left of that banner to fill in the space that would be dope, make it in the same style as the banner or something haha.

Stranger

Re: skin updates

welp i done my work for this week, see you next week!

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

alright imma put pac on one side & kanye on the other..

and yea the logo b dot made is kinda out of place now.. maybe put it at the bottom of the site?

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

oh shit I was my phone when looking at it earlier I thought you meant the negative space in the banner.. so I need to make it wider

Battle Record
    22-14

check pm's @dia

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    alright imma put pac on one side & kanye on the other..

and yea the logo b dot made is kinda out of place now.. maybe put it at the bottom of the site?
    aight I don't like banners with rappers on it. we could get in "trouble" to.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

If you're going to dispose of my logo then before you do that I need the new logo to use in my video intros. Or I'll just keep it.

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    aight I don't like banners with rappers on it. we could get in "trouble" to.
    lol but you dont want kanye on the banner?

nah I would never add any rappers to a banner that shit is played out. but seriously I dont know if youre referring to the black negative space on the actual banner or if youre referring to the two big blue blocks on either side when I log on through pc? cause I dont see that on my phone.. but I pmed you a version thatll stretch across the whole site

Lenox

Good shit Mike