User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where did you first meet your wife/girlfriend?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Where did you first meet your wife/girlfriend?

With Mother's Day approaching I've been thinking about my wife alot lately and how much I really love her. We met when I was in the 7th grade at Rembrandt Middle School in Salt Lake City, Utah. Back then I was a shy honor roll student with very few friends and she was a Civil Studies teacher. She was only 30 at the time so I remember her being the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It wasn't love at first sight, though. Our romance happened organically. At first she would send me flirtatious glances in class then she started inviting me over to her apartment on the weekends to study. I would tell my parents I was going to the mall with my friends and that I was going to spend the weekend over at a friends. After they gave me my allowance and dropped me off at the mall I would wait for my teacher to meet me in the food court. The first night we went to her place to study she gave me a massage and kissed me. It was the first time I had ever kissed a girl. For some reason she told me not to tell my parents or friends about us being together so I kept it a secret. Long story short after she got out of prison we continued our romance while I was a Freshman in High School and ended up having our first child. Where did you first meet your wife/girlfriend?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Where did you first meet your wife/girlfriend?

This nigga.