User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mike G, Dia.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mike G, Dia.

How's the progress on the banner going? It's been what, 2 weeks? We need to get this done so we can start focusing on different color variations of forum skins. If we work together we can do wonders.

Stranger

Re: Mike G, Dia.

I was against having a banner now that I thought about it more, but I will put it up, I like what we have now, I'm also still not sold on the blue skin the banner was for.

design of the site is the least important right now.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

yea I just figured you werent using it.. its w.e if you need anything let me know

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

The only issue I have with this blue and grey forum skin is that it hides the "Accomplishments" list. I want people to see what I have accomplished because their reverance is very important to me.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    yea I just figured you werent using it.. its w.e if you need anything let me know
    ima use it, is everyone even kene on using the blue one?

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    ima use it, is everyone even kene on using the blue one?
    I PM'ed everybody and they unanimously said yes so you have a green light to get it done.

Stranger

lol no you didnt, I heard more nos than yes.