User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Posts

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Nah they actually was some of my best from like 2014-2016 like idk... I got printed copies but somebody on the admin side might be doing it to a lot of us... check your shit - all of you

- - - Updated - - -
    @Emily no hard feelings but you know I been thru mad shit AND mental on top of it - I wasn’t seeking fees back it’s a sky drive and my therapy to me - I hope we can find those pieces
    I spoke with Dia about it and he told me he already deleted them. I pm'ed Emily to verify and she said around that timeframe she remembers Dia instructing her to delete your posts as well. Sorry, bro. This is on him. Don't blame Emily.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

She was seeking fees back.

Battle Record
    0-2

sometimes when im alone, i say really retarded wacked out shit that would confuse children and scare their parents into hiding them in the basement until im gone and pretend im Disciple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO... oh you the hater deleting my shit? Are you the one posting comments on my feed I can’t even see too? @Emily

- - - Updated - - -

Prime example... http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...62-Say-Goodbye

- - - Updated - - -

They deleted my nomination too... for what?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

your threads where put in moderation qeueue because you was never providing feedback, it was nothing personal, it's not required but if we see people not posting fb and just post a bunch of shit we warn them many times like we did with you. you was posting 100s of times of day you could of just atleast helped out and feed on other shit.

you arent the only one that has happened to.

Battle Record
    0-2

Thanks dia I appreciate your help a lot but please note the above link was from 2015!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I spoke with Dia about it and he told me he already deleted them. I pm'ed Emily to verify and she said around that timeframe she remembers Dia instructing her to delete your posts as well. Sorry, bro. This is on him. Don't blame Emily.
    lol
    stop confusing this chick.
    She's running around in circles.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO... oh you the hater deleting my shit? Are you the one posting comments on my feed I can’t even see too? @Emily

- - - Updated - - -

Prime example... http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...62-Say-Goodbye

- - - Updated - - -

They deleted my nomination too... for what?
    No I'm not the hater deleting your shit.
    As for comments on your feed that you can't see...How you blame me for that is beyond me.
    Regarding your deleted nomination....I've got no idea about that. It's got nothing to do with me.
    You're a tad gullible, believing everything @B Dot LESNAR tells you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    lol
    stop confusing this chick.
    She's running around in circles.

- - - Updated - - -

No I'm not the hater deleting your shit.
    As for comments on your feed that you can't see...How you blame me for that is beyond me.
    Regarding your deleted nomination....I've got no idea about that. It's got nothing to do with me.
    You're a tad gullible, believing everything @B Dot LESNAR tells you.
    Hi.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Hi.
    hey Kill Spree : )
    Hope you're well.

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL... it’s all good... who cares!!! I don’t know you or the haters on this site and I ain’t fucking with nobodies fan pool. I ain’t say shit when you was all up on a youngins dick but you seem to be up in my posts like they personally offend you. I’ve been nothing but polite but you said you deleted so I just had to ask @Emily you’re the only one that seems to ride me like your reference saying I was plagiarizing then spamming or what ever. I don’t know if it’s a female thing or what but just stop. I mind my business so now, just mind yours pls.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

we gave you many warnings before your shit got closed, you can't say we didn't, just do what your doing now.

contributing is key.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

LOL... it’s all good... who cares!!! I don’t know you or the haters on this site and I ain’t fucking with nobodies fan pool. I ain’t say shit when you was all up on a youngins dick but you seem to be up in my posts like they personally offend you. I’ve been nothing but polite but you said you deleted so I just had to ask @Emily you’re the only one that seems to ride me like your reference saying I was plagiarizing then spamming or what ever. I don’t know if it’s a female thing or what but just stop. I mind my business so now, just mind yours pls.

lol I didnt say I deleted anything. B Dot Lesnar said that, as a joke, which you obviously believed.
    I never said you were plagiarizing either.
    You say Im up in your posts but I only came into your post because youve mentioned me 3 times in this thread lol.
    Its ok. Do your thing. Best of luck.
    Like i said, no hard feelings.
    Last edited by Emily; May 19th, 2018 at 10:51 PM