User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I bought this Garter Snake for my son.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I bought this Garter Snake for my son.

The guy who sold it to me at the county fair said it was non-venomous. My son thought it looked cool so I went ahead and paid $1500 for it since it's a rare copper-tinted species that can only be found in the wilderness. I noticed it's kind of defensive but I think the more my little boy handles it the more susceptible it will be to human interaction. The previous owner told me that even though it's harmless we should stay back at least 10 feet from it at all times but my son has been playing with it for an hour now up in his room. He's never been this quiet. I think he really loves his snake.
    Last edited by Wuxia; May 3rd, 2018 at 06:54 PM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: I bought this Garter Snake for my son.

Lmao.

Stranger

does your son get to take a shower with the snake to?

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Yeah, that ain't a garter snake. That's a ball python. I had a blood python growing up. LOL at a garter snake! Good 1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Stranger

lmao, here son, you always wanted a gartner snake. - broke

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    does your son get to take a shower with the snake to?
    Probably your pipe dream.

Lol @ never been this quiet... This nigga LOLOL

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    Yeah, that ain't a garter snake. That's a ball python. I had a blood python growing up. LOL at a garter snake! Good 1
    lmao that's a copperhead fam