User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Am I wrong in this situation?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Am I wrong in this situation?

So earlier this afternoon my wife and I had a pretty heated argument about the water bill. We have a 15 yr old son and a 16 yr old daughter that take 2-3 showers each a day. This month's bill was crazy high so with me being the patriarch of the family I naturally catch the most heat. I told her I would personally see to it our kids change their bathing habits, so while my wife was at her yoga class earlier I sat them down and we talked it out. I told them that for now on they have to take baths together and cut it down to one bath a day. A huge shouting match transpired but in the end they acquiesced after I threatened to take away their privileges. I forced them to get in the bath with each other and then shit hit the fan. When my wife got home she went to the bathroom and accidentally walked in on them. She was pissed. They told her I made them do it. She confronted me and asked me why I would do that and I told her that as a family it's time we focused on water conservation so our bills wouldn't be so high. She went to the bedroom and locked the door after I punched her so now I have to sleep on the couch because my 2 teenagers aren't willing to bathe with each other. When I was a kid I didn't stop taking showers with my dad until I turned 23. These kids have had it so easy compared to me. Was I wrong in this situation?
    Last edited by Wuxia; April 30th, 2018 at 10:13 PM

Stranger

Re: Am I wrong in this situation?

Well since ur downsizing get a smaller house and make them share a room and bed.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Holy shit, this is some fucked up shit. Are you making this up to troll? Well if not I've gotta tell it to you straight, you have a dysfunctional family. Making your teenage son and daughter bathe together and punching your wife over it is not normal to say the least. Now it IS rather excessive the way they take so many showers everyday, so maybe they should, oh I don't know, each take one shower every day or every couple of days like functional human beings? It's not inherently wrong for them to bathe together technically, but if they are uncomfortable doing it you shouldn't force them to do something like that. And your wife, she has a good reason to be freaked out seeing that if she didn't grow up in an environment like you where it was no big deal, instead of hitting her you should have recognized that her perspective is shaped by a different back round than yours and explained your point of view, as well as listen to hers. This goes deeper than a simple water bill, this is about psycho-social conditioning. For most people taking showers with your father until age 23 is perceived as highly strange if not downright disturbing, for you it is just a more efficient way to use water. You can't just expect people who aren't accustomed to such a thing to be like "oh yeah, that's cool, I'll just stare at my sisters rack while I'm scrubbin' the ol' arse like it ain't nobodies business"

Battle Record
    0-2

LMFAO

good show, ol sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    Holy shit, this is some fucked up shit. Are you making this up to troll? Well if not I've gotta tell it to you straight, you have a dysfunctional family. Making your teenage son and daughter bathe together and punching your wife over it is not normal to say the least. Now it IS rather excessive the way they take so many showers everyday, so maybe they should, oh I don't know, each take one shower every day or every couple of days like functional human beings? It's not inherently wrong for them to bathe together technically, but if they are uncomfortable doing it you shouldn't force them to do something like that. And your wife, she has a good reason to be freaked out seeing that if she didn't grow up in an environment like you where it was no big deal, instead of hitting her you should have recognized that her perspective is shaped by a different back round than yours and explained your point of view, as well as listen to hers. This goes deeper than a simple water bill, this is about psycho-social conditioning. For most people taking showers with your father until age 23 is perceived as highly strange if not downright disturbing, for you it is just a more efficient way to use water. You can't just expect people who aren't accustomed to such a thing to be like "oh yeah, that's cool, I'll just stare at my sisters rack while I'm scrubbin' the ol' arse like it ain't nobodies business"
    git gud, newbie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

I have a better idea broke, since they are 16 and old enough to work, make them pay for their water usage, and room and board, if not tell them you're going to rent there room out and they have to sleep in the attic or some shit, and they have to pay for their attic usage aswell.

I still think your talking about a damn puppy though.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    git gud, newbie.
    idk facts troll game is kinda decent.. first half of this post had me dying

Well, I'm a 22 year old white boy from Boston. I decided to start rapping to gain the respect of black people after groups of black people kicked my ass and robbed me multiple times. Even though I'm white I grew up in the projects raised by a single mother. My stepfather raped me when I was four, after that my moms didn't have any more men in the house. That's why I became a girlie man and started cross dressing (no male role models) but I grew out of that in my teens. My penis is 37 inches long. My anus has the ability to transform into a vagina with serrated teeth (which was very useful when I went to prison for raping a dog) I beat Eminem in a rap battle once. And then we had a threesome with Dre. Hmm...what else? Ah, I guess I could tell you all the drugs I'm addicted to. coke, meth, heroin, PCP, DMT, LSD, Krokodil, Crack, yopo, peyote, ayahuasca, alcohol...pretty much the only thing I don't touch is weed, that shit is way too hard core for me. And lastly, I am part hyena on my dads side of the family.
    he fucked me up with the "(no male role models) "

- - - Updated - - -

I still think fact machine is b dot.. or b dots little brother.. or maybe dias facebook friend.
    Last edited by Mike G.; May 1st, 2018 at 07:45 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

No it isn't. It's garbage.

LOL this nigga Broke's retarded.

In order to continue successfully breeding your daughter, personal hygiene is a must bro. You aren't going to make top dollar if she begins to smell like musty onion black people.

Showers are great tool to keep your market value high, bro. Just tell your son to go without if he isn't bringing you any form of income like your daughter is.

- - - Updated - - -

Background is 1 word. Lol @ back round.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    No it isn't. It's garbage.

LOL this nigga Broke's retarded.

In order to continue successfully breeding your daughter, personal hygiene is a must bro. You aren't going to make top dollar if she begins to smell like musty onion black people.

Showers are great tool to keep your market value high, bro. Just tell your son to go without if he isn't bringing you any form of income like your daughter is.

- - - Updated - - -

Background is 1 word. Lol @ back round.
    broke must not allow his children to breed with each other.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    idk facts troll game is kinda decent.. first half of this post had me dying
    iahh i barely read it...i thought he was taking thhe OP serious...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    iahh i barely read it...i thought he was taking thhe OP serious...
    LOL, he did. Why else respond with a novel condemning Brokes morals LOL.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    LOL, he did. Why else respond with a novel condemning Brokes morals LOL.
    because some of the shit he said was obvious trolling as well...

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have an update on yesterdays incident. I spoke with my wife on the phone during her lunch break and she apologized for making me punch her. She was really sincere about it so I told her not to worry because I still love her as much as the day we were married. When she made it home she even brought me 100 buffalo wings from Quaker Steak and Lube. Also my kids must have hit it off yesterday because the first thing they did when they came home from school was jump in the bathtub together. I'm just glad they are comfortable with the arrangement.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I have an update on yesterdays incident. I spoke with my wife on the phone during her lunch break and she apologized for making me punch her. She was really sincere about it so I told her not to worry because I still love her as much as the day we were married. When she made it home she even brought me 100 buffalo wings from Quaker Steak and Lube. Also my kids must have hit it off yesterday because the first thing they did when they came home from school was jump in the bathtub together. I'm just glad they are comfortable with the arrangement.
    incest is illegal.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    You must be trolling right? please tell me you're trolling.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    incest is illegal.
    You're disgusting, you know that? My kids would never do that. For you to even suggest it tells me that you are a perverse scumbag. My kids know that they have to wait until they're 18 and have my consent first. My daughter needs to finish high school before we even start talking about when to properly breed her.