User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: "You're butthurt" is Amen's code for "I'm too lazy and cowardly to back my shit up so I'm just gunna keep flapping my gums"

Stranger

Re: "You're butthurt" is Amen's code for "I'm too lazy and cowardly to back my shit up so I'm just gunna keep flapping my gums"

I concur the fact that fact is not an alias.

good day.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Re: "You're butthurt" is Amen's code for "I'm too lazy and cowardly to back my shit up so I'm just gunna keep flapping my gums"

In the beginning I thought it mightve been brian pumper or b lesnar.. but it has to be someone from the uk with all that 'wank' 'mate' talk

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    In the beginning I thought it mightve been brian pumper or b lesnar.. but it has to be someone from the uk with all that 'wank' 'mate' talk
    that's a forensic counter measure bruh.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Actually I just like talking that way. I'm from America.

Stranger

he has an american isp

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

@Fact Machine is that you in the pic you uploaded on your profile?

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

@Fact Machine is that you in the pic you uploaded on your profile?
    Yes, pretty sexy aren't I? I bet you'd like a piece of this, faggot.

Battle Record
    22-14

well I tried to google cross image search the photo.. he is the only one with that pic. only thing I found out is youre a girl.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

well I tried to google cross image search the photo.. he is the only one with that pic. only thing I found out is youre a girl.

It must be the hair. My hair isn't that long right now, that pic is from a couple months ago.

Stranger

you're not you when you're angry, have a snickers bar.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    you're not you when you're angry, have a snickers bar.
    I'm not eating that diabetes horse shit. And no I'm not angry about this, he's probably ugly AF and jealous of my sexyness.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    bro if you don't stop trolling I'ma reveal your alias to everyone.
    Don't insult trolling. If that is his MO, he's terrible at it.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Don't insult trolling. If that is his MO, he's terrible at it.
    I'm not a troll but I usually end up unintentionally trolling people by the very nature of my presence.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I think reality is trolling you.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I think reality is trolling you.
    Yes you know all about reality don't you, you anti-intellectual sophomoric twit. You are the type of guy who thinks knowledge is "nerdy" and finds science "non interesting" so you are the last person who should be telling me about reality.