User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: We should start a TV Series Club.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

We should start a TV Series Club.

Similar to a book club but with TV series instead. The way it works is I'll recommend a TV series for you guys to watch and then we discuss it. We'll mostly be watching Chinese historical dramas. Their seasons are regulary 50-70 episodes all an hour long.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: We should start a TV Series Club.

So, like you know, The Breakfast Club?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I just started watching Bates Motel...nearly at the end of the first season.

I was sceptical because I am a huge fan of Psycho, I saw it when I was 13 and it was just amazing to me...I never saw the art in movies until I saw that one.

So far it's doing well to live up to the movie, the actor playing Norman is very good, as is the actor playing Norma.

No spoilers please to anyone who has seen all of this.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    I just started watching Bates Motel...nearly at the end of the first season.

I was sceptical because I am a huge fan of Psycho, I saw it when I was 13 and it was just amazing to me...I never saw the art in movies until I saw that one.

So far it's doing well to live up to the movie, the actor playing Norman is very good, as is the actor playing Norma.

No spoilers please to anyone who has seen all of this.
    everybody dies.

my bad for the spoilers.

Stranger

bates motel was really good though, it's a shame they ended it i guess they couldn't tell much more of a story. rihianna is even on an episode in the last season.

it wasn't suppose to be like the movie.

Battle Record
    0-2

yeah Bates Motel is quality stuff...
    i was pretty disappointed in how they ended it though...

also side note: fuck a Chinese drama series, and fuck a TV club where the same person picks what everybody gonna watch every time...

Stranger

freddie highmore plays in the good doctor now.

he is a great and talented actor.

A&E is getting out of the scripted television business now.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Okay guys, our first show is "Lost". We will start on the final season and work our way backwards. After we have completed each season we will discuss the impact it had on us and share our feelings with each other.

Stranger

I don't remember what happened on lost, I'm going to go back and watch all the seasons so I can have a proper discussion about it!

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol, Jesus Broke.