Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 114

Thread: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    nah it was i think Token and someone else who set up RIA...and it didnt turn into NC...Dia is just half stupid sometimes... RIA just simply died...
    RIA came about from Chrit & Token. I got the reigns here again when it was a complete dead zone and filled with deleted accounts and spam bots. Once I started making head way in getting everything cleaned up and some what active again, RIA redirected everyone over here without consultation and assumed they’d get put in charge here which did not happen.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

yea i'm thinking of artofwriting or artofbattling the site before it changed to the fake netcees.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    RIA turned into NC?

wasnt ria the site they made when strobe & cprogress became admins here and they had problems so cprogress went & started his own site? I stayed here & never actually went on it so idk the whole story

I just remember rb's slogan became "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

That was Rapverse.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Word, I was on a few other sites if I recall and I also find it crazy that I don't remember that. All I really remember about RIA was that me and Tebo contributed to keeping the front page active with new articles (Even writing a few of my own), and I possibly had a hand in modding/participating (and later champing) the first video battle league. I remember Token was the owner and dude disappeared after doing so much in the beginning. I loved that site.

Edit: Went to the archive to check out RIA and can confirm I was indeed not an admin. Checked several different captures over the course of its run - it was you, RDotC(Chrit), Mimic, abiona and possibly another person. I was SMod alongside JoeBoston, KnowP, SmokaJoka, ThatKidCry and Quest. (Again, there's possibly others). Before then, the admins were Token, abiona, BlackFlags, Knux, and SolomonGrundy.
    The hell?

Well, I got it all twisted then. I know for a fact I asked Chrit to admin you. Did you have Admin permissions? Cuz I swear, I asked for you to admin the audio section. And yeah, I dug RIA. No doubt, that shit was hot.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

That was Rapverse.
    Bro you better step up and help out around here or ima tell’em about that mimic battle

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Bro you better step up and help out around here or ima tell’em about that mimic battle
    ayo...if Mimic spanked Celph you need to spill the beans...cuz thats a LOL'er...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Everyone typing all kinds of text forums and giving @Dia heart burn.

Stranger

thisnewkeyboardisfuckedupandspacebarisbrokenalread ysoillretorttoamenlater.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I was an admin on RIA.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

^ I remember that. Good times.

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    ayo...if Mimic spanked Celph you need to spill the beans...cuz thats a LOL'er...

Nothing happened other than Mimic catching an L. His fifth one from me, I think. Spree, if you still have that shit send it to me, lol.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Nothing happened other than Mimic catching an L. His fifth one from me, I think. Spree, if you still have that shit send it to me, lol.
    I remember that fucker, lucky tried to say he bit from me in a battle on blogtalkradio.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    I was an admin on RIA.
    witty demodded me on RIA for being a meanie to another mod

probably why their final league failed tbh

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I don't remember doing that.

I wish I could say I was sorry but I can't.

- - - Updated - - -

By which I mean, them's the breaks big guy. You got yours. That's just how the cookie crumbles. All the best in your future endeavours.

And also other things.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

I don't remember that at all either.