User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 114

Thread: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Unhappy Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

This place is legit DEAD.

Like 3 members posting. Majority of the threads haven't been posted in - in dayssssss, some weeks... With the stagnant ones looking at MONTHS since activity.

It was good while it lasted, new management destroyed this place.

Gone but never forgotten.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

i already made the official RIP RB thread a couple years ago, its BEEN lifeless and its heart stopped beating since long ago...
    you must have missed the memo bro...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah this place has been without activity for years ... I remember when it was extremely active

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

it's been dead long before this management team.

all text battle forums are, you didn't get the memo?

and how active does it really need to be lol.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

ITT Dia once again gets defensive as if I was implying he is the sole reason this site died.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    ITT Dia once again gets defensive as if I was implying he is the sole reason this site died.
    I'm not a reason at all, no one here is.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Logic View Post
    yeah this place has been without activity for years ... I remember when it was extremely active
    Yeah that's why I came here first recently, I always remembered RB being the one of the most active forums.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

im part of the reason the site is dead according to some people

notch that one in my belt

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Yeah, fuck this shitty ass site. I'm a salty ass nigga. I asked to be smod and ILL denied it, so I'm at Rap-Royalty , making that shit active. A lot more active and versatile than this piece of shit, but I'm gonna stay to rub salt in the wounds. Like, 4 admins with their thumbs up each other asses, foh. Strobe's old ass holding on to this site not making any of it, and members that haven't been here for almost a year still mods and shit. I held my tongue for too long. Still have love for a lot of the cats on here, but this shit's DEAD. That's why KnowP & Joe bounced, because they FINALLY came to the realization of it, god bless their souls. LMAO this shit will never overthrow Netcees, you kidding?

Anyways, yeah. SO many people have tried to help this site and put COUNTLESS hours into revitalizing it from the outside, and management shat on it. SO much people were willing to invest and actually bring something lucrative to the table, and these jackasses turned their heads. Welp. We know what happened to RapMusic when that went on too long, and look where RapDogs is now. FU.
    Last edited by Celph Taut; April 13th, 2018 at 02:44 PM

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Yeah, fuck this shitty ass site. I'm a salty ass nigga. I asked to be smod and ILL denied it, so I'm at Rap-Royalty , making that shit active. A lot more active and versatile than this piece of shit, but I'm gonna stay to rub salt in the wounds. Like, 4 admins with their thumbs up each other asses, foh. Strobe's old ass holding on to this site not making any of it, and members that haven't been here for almost a year still mods and shit. I held my tongue for too long. Still have love for a lot of the cats on here, but this shit's DEAD. That's why KnowP & Joe bounced, because they FINALLY came to the realization of it, god bless their souls. LMAO this shit will never overthrow Netcees, you kidding?

Anyways, yeah. SO many people have tried to help this site and put COUNTLESS hours into revitalizing it from the outside, and management shat on it. SO much people were willing to invest and actually bring something lucrative to the table, and these jackasses turned their heads. Welp. We know what happened to RapMusic when that went on too long, and look where RapDogs is now. FU.
    /this

i was all about helping and shit. . . but they decided removing me as a moderator and placing Dagel in my position was the best thing for the site. . .

then when i tried to offer to help with the audio section i got this lovely PM

I appreciate the offer but have to decline.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to the way you reacted when we modded Dagel. Encouraging members not to participate because you didn't agree with the mod choice was beyond counter-productive in what we're here to do. God of War allowed you to have staff Lounge access so that you could respond to that thread about the whole situation but moving forward I don't see it being necessary.
    then went on to tell other members that spoke in my defense that i would 'never be modded on this site again' . . when the truth is, i did nothing but help with OM and the leagues and never asked anyone for shit

so yea. . . . I never had problems with Dia, but seriously. . . fuck the rest of the administration here. I told them this shit would happen at the rate they was going
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 13th, 2018 at 02:56 PM

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    /this

i was all about helping and shit. . . but they decided removing me as a moderator and placing Dagel in my position was the best thing for the site. . .

then when i tried to offer to help with the audio section i got this lovely PM

then went on to tell other members that spoke in my defense that i would 'never be modded on this site again' . . when the truth is, i did nothing but help with OM and the leagues and never asked anyone for shit

so yea. . . . I never had problems with Dia, but seriously. . . fuck the rest of the administration here. I told them this shit would happen at the rate they was going
    I had a consern before agreeing to sign up as admin that everyone would blame me for shit being inactive, when it was inactive long before I brought my fat ass up in here, if I was to guess ego lead to this shit duying across the board on the sites, people throwing shade at new members, and running people off, it's a shame that a new member feels like an outsider when they come to sites, that was my thinking behind getting rid of post count/registration date, the people that complained about that are the same people that would of tried to run a new member off.

at the end of the day I'm not management or responsible for any ideal making on the site, and was only asked to do one thing, I would like to say I did beyond that.

all forums where active back in the day, especially new sites, but then eventually ego led to people saying fuck this place.

NC would of been a lot activer if they didn't ban people for the fuck off it, same with rap battles back in the day, if you said one thing to piss off an admin, you got ban.

I just wish people would stop addressing rapbattles in complaints like this, like this whole shit isn't dead.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I'm not a reason at all, no one here is.
    Members feel different but say what ever it is that helps you sleep at night, dude.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Members feel different but say what ever it is that helps you sleep at night, dude.
    what exactly do members feel like?

tell me about there feels.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    what exactly do members feel like?

tell me about there feels.
    well, i know that Amen feels the sensation of cylindrical meat sliding in and out of his asshole, but other than that i cant say...

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    well, i know that Amen feels the sensation of cylindrical meat sliding in and out of his asshole, but other than that i cant say...
    sounds like a fun day tbh.