User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Some new stuff me and loose logic are working on (I'm Formerly Wèz Nìlez)

Some new stuff me and loose logic are working on (I'm Formerly Wèz Nìlez)

Last edited by Hefe Heetroc; April 8th, 2018 at 06:28 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Some new stuff me and loose logic are working on (I'm Formerly Wèz Nìlez)

Bro, how are you not signed yet? You should send your links to Russell Simmons. Want me to get his email address??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

put this shit in the right section.

Singer is loose logic

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Bro, how are you not signed yet? You should send your links to Russell Simmons. Want me to get his email address??
    lmao you wrong for that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hefe Heetroc View Post
    Singer is loose logic
    even though as a human being i think youre a scumbag, i gave it a listen anyway...curious what you're doing with the music nowadays...

whats with the whisper flow? shit does NOT suit you man... sounds like you're trying to emulate snoop dog with a lil ying yang twins ear sex in it... go back to your old delivery man, seriously...shit was dope before... you're regressing instead of progressing...

the track overall, i dont like it much at all... thats not to say it isnt any good, but as far as my personal tastes, i would never listen to this.. curious as to what other people think though, hopefully theres somew replies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    put this shit in the right section.
    dont you know that people like Pumper and Wez Niles, those who spend most of the day figuring out great ways to pat themselves on the back, they dont have to adhere to rules? they do what they want, when they want, where they want...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I appreciate the listen... Yeah I agree with you (not the scumbag part lol). I tried a bunch of new styles & deliveries. Even delving into "** new writing techniques".
    This was merely "** one", of many I tried.
    I believe you might like this track... Since you gåve my "BRAVO TANGO" track a seemingly positive critique
    https://m.soundcloud.com/weznilez/th...as-watching-me
    Last edited by Hefe Heetroc; April 9th, 2018 at 08:51 PM