3.5 years and you’re still hypothetically here; let me make one thing clear, being alone isn’t my only fear (you really don’t know me), and only twice before this I ever saw my tears. Your recent heart can tell you enough right there, who am I now?

I literally can’t be myself since I might have been shot... and if you truly understood what that meant it would mean a lot. I don’t want your man... I didn’t come here to steal him, but hell yeah I feel him. Me!!! It’s all about me like it always was, who’s there for me is how I always does... not my fault they pretended

Playas mad at me like they need to tell me something, I knew nothing, never ran the squad anymore then bluffing, maybe im just good will stunting, but I’m steady running for more then just me, when you gonna understand I never got to see all that you see, just a mask and a token from all who came in for me

Everything they represented a lie, splices and audio cuts as they spy

I have no power or protection against these bitches... sure I’m
Sould... I just keep wishing

Thinking back to 96... Sitting at the spot in front of the nunnery specifying the only conditions that, that would become of me... then you realIze who is walking who and all the blasphemy I wish I could undo... I can’t figure out what to do... its harder when you don’t know yourself until you have that one to remind you... it’s hard when that’s your position and there’s no one to tell you. Me against the world, I guess pac got that too. And I guess you realized I was the one to jump that bridge on my entrance due. “We the best”

Praying it’s not a re run of everything I already been through, stuck in circles I can’t figure out how to undo, the path of insanity on steady repeat, So you caught me zoning behind some wack ass under toned beat, given my industry that stand is kinda weak

I used to pray I’d be the best I can be, as the atheist laugh at what they now see... how you really think he gonna let this be?

- - - Updated - - -

We got lost and had no toll money

- - - Updated - - -

Why did I wake up to my worst nightmare instead?