You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

amd i move on

keep it goin
    never slackin on my mackin im just stackin didvidends mackin till the end
    ya some dudes fell off and i even heard some dudes are saying im a snitch
    just because i moved out the hood and upgraded my shit
    but this isnt the case i promise youll never find no paper work and i never testified to nothing
    shit you took a deal before me we co d's what the fuck am i supposed to think?
    i rode my beef out and u only got 3 months man what the fuck i garuntee that u crumbled
    and fumbled the ball opened up your jaw to the people to the man if theres one thing i cant stand
    is a grown man actin like a lil kid u still with that tatel tellin shit im so unfamiliar
    i cant even spell that shit then you got the nerve to come and harass me and ask me why i fcuked your bitch
    i kept it g with u n told u i knew u didnt hit it right and i had to see how she orgasms on a real big pipe
    she squirmed and screamed i laughed a lil bit she called me a bastard and creamed she told me sex like this was all she ever dreamed you still kis her on the mouth after she licked my butt swallowed my nut
    i beat the pussy and stretched it bruh shit i etched my name in it like a cave painting im native to these parts
    you a stranger and never reach these parts with out and extension and a sleeve u wont b as wide as me
    when she cums she looks possessed so i exocise her and give her some rest im the best its not contest with any of this other rift raft i see there corny lines and just laugh i hope you dont make this a career cuz its clear to me you need a new profession like maybe sketching for the police because you good at illistrating pictures and your a helll of a cartoon charecter lots call you catdog you got a head at both ends you two face son of a bith fuck you and the lame you shaced up with
    custom t shirt designs pm me
    cannabis seeds pm me

You've Earned a Custom Title! Inmate's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: amd i move on

How much time and effort did you put into this? It sounds like one big diss throughout. Not bad but I think you could be made it a bit more poetical. Try to work on imagery and creativity. Focus on tangible material. Be more realistic. That's what I got for you..keep working on it. Good effort...now keep going

Battle Record
    0-1

its a true story haha how do you get more realistic? haha but your absolutely right i just started typin i was faded when i got back to the house and just started typing

- - - Updated - - -

it was me venting my feelings on the subject it kinda is supposed to b a diss ya fee me?
    cannabis seeds pm me

Battle Record
    0-2

It started strong with multis and I was cracking up on subject... come on you know these days a bitch is discpensible (you ain’t piss him off) talk about his flaws if you want to piss him off, not fucking some chick he prolly care less about. I loved the read though, that it had a topic a meaning and a flow. Story telling in rhyme is hard and you did a good job.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-1

thanks for the positive fed back A.D.^^^^ the reason his female is so important to him is because shes his baby momma soon to be wife ha really he a fool you can take her out the hood but you can take the hood rat outta her
    cannabis seeds pm me

You've Earned a Custom Title! Inmate's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Yeah I see what you mean more or less...now that o read it again