User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: THIS NEW SKIN...

Stranger

Re: THIS NEW SKIN...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    @Dia ill still make a banner when I get my computer.. I ordered one on amazon last week & idk whats going on over there.. it literally says its expected to arrive at my house 8 pm tonight but says it still has not yet been shipped out
    I ordered some things off amazon and they never got h ere so i contacted chat when they sent the items back, and I got a full refund so technically I got the items free, not sure if they'll do that on a larger purchase tho.

why not build a pc? I like that method better because you can buy it piece by piece, if you put in a 100 here and there one day you'll have enough parts together to build one.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I ordered some things off amazon and they never got h ere so i contacted chat when they sent the items back, and I got a full refund so technically I got the items free, not sure if they'll do that on a larger purchase tho.

why not build a pc? I like that method better because you can buy it piece by piece, if you put in a 100 here and there one day you'll have enough parts together to build one.
    Well I researched it alot before buying one.
    Its actually cheaper right now to buy prebuilts cause the price of GPU's is really high right now.
    I found a decent one for $750 that wouldve cost over a grand if i bought the parts seperatly..

But yea i gotta get in touch with amazon if its not here tonight.. they are definitely gonna refund me something theyve been bullshitting all week not shipping it out

Stranger

well if you don't choose to buy the 1080s and go for like a 960 or lower.

1060's aren't too crazy either if you find the right spot.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Well the pc is already ordered.. I found out amazon didnt ship it because my bank had it pending since the shipping address was different then the billing. I just had to approve it.

But I had to find something with an AMD card cause I already have a freesync monitor which I was told freesync only works with AMD cards. So I didnt even consider anything with the nvidia gpu's. But the prebuilt I got has a amd rx 580 which is equal to a 1060 or 1070 I think.

This pc shit is all new to me. All the different parts and the selection to choose from make it overwhelming

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I have asked you repeatedly for the last couple of months to help with logos.
    I know, I actually forgot. Been busy taking over our design ladys job at work.. But starting to become more stable now with the position.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

rb retro skin wayyy better than the blue one tbr