User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: THIS NEW SKIN...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation THIS NEW SKIN...

Fucking sucks, IMO... Shit looks like VB-circa 2004.

Is the older black/white one still available man?

I haven't checked, so I may be able to answer my own question here.

I do like how it KIND OF MATCHES the avatar colors.

Good job @B Dot LESNAR , you are doing big things man.

- - - Updated - - -

The Light skin - is the one I was referring too and answered my own question.

DarkCore needs to be tweaked. My OCD will not allow me to use it till those corks are fine tuned. Shit out of center and alignment is a no go.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: THIS NEW SKIN...

I like this blue skin. If I were window shopping for new text battle sites I the color layout is vibrant enough to hold my attention long enough to peruse the forums. Also, for people who are either inactive members or those who just visited the site a few times and were unimpressed, I think the new look might appeal to them as it shows we're invested in changing for the better and with the times.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I like it after further review - however the minor tweaks and adjustments need to be made before I can use it.

I will drive myself clinically insane looking at unfinished product daily.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

This ain’t to bad

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@MikeG . is supposed to be making us a banner.

Stranger

the other ones are still available.

we need some color in this bitch.

they have red, green, pink, orange of this

I thought about making a weed one with the green one lol

the shoutbox group is just an experiment wanna see how many people actually join.

you just reminded me i need to add the accomps on this one.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Fucking sucks, IMO... Shit looks like VB-circa 2004.
    that's all of vbulletin, vbulletin is so 2003.

when we edit the graphics and shit it might look better.

it might seem simple but my favorite part is the links at the top lol

picture that with a banner scooted under those links.

Battle Record
    0-2

i like the color scheme a lot..

but the logo is pretty basic...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i like the color scheme a lot..

but the logo is pretty basic...
    yea but then again I don't think an extravagant looking one would really fit there.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

@Toobs I might need a photoshop crack from you again around the end of the week.. if you could find one

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    @Toobs I might need a photoshop crack from you again around the end of the week.. if you could find one
    do they still offer the trial? the trial was fully functional last time i used it you only need to sign up with new email.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    do they still offer the trial? the trial was fully functional last time i used it you only need to sign up with new email.
    I have the trial right now. All you have to do is keep switching emails. @Toobs do you know where I can find a reliable CS6 Bundle package? The one that comes with Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.? I use Photoshop, Aftereffects, and Premiere Pro but I've discovered if you want to make dope logos that Illustrator is the way to go. I need the crack for that bundle package, I forget what it's called.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    i dont have that...
    but i have a whole different version for you...its a portable version you dont need to install and is pre-cracked..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I have the trial right now. All you have to do is keep switching emails. @Toobs do you know where I can find a reliable CS6 Bundle package? The one that comes with Photoshop, Aftereffects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.? I use Photoshop, Aftereffects, and Premiere Pro but I've discovered if you want to make dope logos that Illustrator is the way to go. I need the crack for that bundle package, I forget what it's called.
    nah i have no idea...i think im using CS4...and im happy with that...so have never looked around for all the rest of that..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

[QUOTE=Toobs;8886406]i dont have that...
    but i have a whole different version for you...its a portable version you dont need to install and is pre-cracked..

- - - Updated - - -
    Yeah its whatever. as long as I get the full version. Idc what version it is

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    the trial includes there bundles i think