User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Re: Gun debate question....

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Ok, so your theory is good people are purchasing these fire arms for known criminals? LMAOOOOO Sadly, you are the dumbass. Of you think that is what is truly happening "Down the road". Weapons can ONLY be obtained from places that sell firearms right? Lmaooo... Other countries don't export them in for money or drugs or just hecause.... Cartel members are supplied firearms from the public. Like Grandma LouAnne is purchasing AR15'S for El Chapos Sicarios and that good neighbor Dan is buying Glocks and Kimbers for the local crips, bloods and Latin Kings, right?

Dude just stop... I'm sure more often the illegal transaction is criminal selling criminal who down the road obtained it from another criminal. I'm sure if there were mathmatical data, this scenario of criminal selling to other criminals would top the charts.
    Yes.. that is a big part of whats happening.. your saying cause someone never commited a felony that automatically excludes them from legally buying a gun & selling it to someone? Youre naive.

While you were text battling online I was spending years of my life in and out of jail.. im no tough guy gangster but ive been around a couple criminals. & all that gang shit is mainly only on the west coast. Philly has one of the highest murder rates and there are absolutely no gangs here. People beef over what street/section of the city theyre from.

Stick to defending your right to own guns so you can sit around & shoot targets at the expense of peoples lives being taken regularly. We'll agree to disagree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    so let me get this straight. . . non felons are driving out of state to LEGALLY purchase firearms. Then they ILLEGALLY drive back over state lines to ILLEGALLY sell guns to felons at a higher cost. . . . im with you . . . BUT . . . there are already laws against that. So what i'm asking for is a course of action to prevent it along side of all the extremely strict laws Illinois already has.

i bet the only answer you can give me is to simply ban every single gun in existence, but thats just a dumbasse's guess

What you are going on about is simply a private sale. Meaning a non licensed seller can privately sell his or her firearm to another person.

any licensed seller HAS TO RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK, and if he dont, then he is illegally selling that firearm and there are already laws against it.
    Whatever you wanna call it a private sale or whatever it is, I dont care. Im just saying its happening.
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 5th, 2018 at 12:13 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Inmate's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Ill just say I do not think teachers ever, at any point, should be able to carry guns in schools. Absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, not. I won't allow my kids to attend public school if it comes to that

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

YES. LMAO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A STRAW PURCHASE IS.

why do yall think that is isnt happening?? Lmao
    Police brutality=myth
    Institutional racism= myth
    Straw purchases= myth
    However...
    Government is selling us guns at a rate higher than our fkn population, but they wanna kick ur door in and take them also= TRUE DEFINITELY HAPPENING!!

CMON YALL. How do yall see one thing but not the other.
    Yall talking about personal responsibility..but refuse to acknowledge the responsibility for some of the persons involved.
    Yall think just because u have a gun license u cant know ppl in gangs? ur automatically Captain America and can do no wrong? Foh.

Then yall talking about respecting the police because they are good ppl with a tough job....ONE ONE HAND
    ...BUT YALL NIGGAS ARE GONNA DOUBLE PISTOL/RIFLE/ RELOAD/PISTOL/RELOAD/GET ANOTHER RIFLE... In a war against the same police you value soooo very much?

Bruh
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Okay, for starters. If you have a "fuck the police" mentality then you're more than likely a legit dirtbag. Stop being a fucking menace and maybe you won't have so much fucking trouble with the authorities. You leftist nutjobs are dumb as fuck. Blame the police. Blame the weapon. Blame institutional racism. You take no personal responsibility for yourselves. This is why I hate politics. I have to listen to blowhards like you spew bullshit arguments.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Okay, for starters. If you have a "fuck the police" mentality then you're more than likely a legit dirtbag. Stop being a fucking menace and maybe you won't have so much fucking trouble with the authorities. You leftist nutjobs are dumb as fuck. Blame the police. Blame the weapon. Blame institutional racism. You take no personal responsibility for yourselves. This is why I hate politics. I have to listen to blowhards like you spew bullshit arguments.
    Exactly.

/Thread

@Greedy what does police brutality or accepting law enforcement and embracing them have to do with someones right potentially being stripped from them?

Yes, I have a family, of all law enforcement. However that isn't why I defend them. I defend them because I've seen 1st hand what my family members have gone through. I've seen 1st hand how they go out OF THEIR WAY helping degenerates like yourself who scream FUCK THE POLICE. I've seen one of my uncles hospitalize (Almost died) because he was attacked and shot by drug dealer - a person my UNCLE was legit trying to help from being killed by another drug dealer. We knew the dude, he was actually my age and we grew up together - going to same schools and shit as kids. Lived in the next building over.

What the fuck does protecting your right from the government has to do with Law enforcement and the rare instance police brutality cases that are blasted on social medias depicting and generalizing all law enforcement to be racist and bad? SO that sheep like yourself can share those same posts on facebook and go viral?

Please elaborate - Help me understand your logic & Anger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Yes.. that is a big part of whats happening.. your saying cause someone never commited a felony that automatically excludes them from legally buying a gun & selling it to someone? Youre naive.

While you were text battling online I was spending years of my life in and out of jail.. im no tough guy gangster but ive been around a couple criminals. & all that gang shit is mainly only on the west coast. Philly has one of the highest murder rates and there are absolutely no gangs here. People beef over what street/section of the city theyre from.

Stick to defending your right to own guns so you can sit around & shoot targets at the expense of peoples lives being taken regularly. We'll agree to disagree

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you wanna call it a private sale or whatever it is, I dont care. Im just saying its happening.
    Lol Philly having one of the highest criminal rates. Yea robbery's and theft. Newburgh, NY is 10 times smaller and has higher criminal rates where actual acts of violence and MURDER cases occur lol...

I didn't say that doesn't happen, you make it out to seem it's the only way it's happening. NO - that probably happens on a VERY SMALL SCALE - And I mean a VERY SMALL scale to where 1 transaction out of a 100,000 or even million is considered a "Straw purchase". And Philly definitely has gangs, for someone that is in and out of COUNTY JAIL -I'd assume you'd know this - to say "There are NO gangs" is stupid. And believe me, I've lived the criminal life growing up before I decided to actually get my shit together. I was only active on this site for a total of a few years and a lot more recent because I have an office job and this shit consumes time on slow days. So come again?

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

So just for clarity...
    New gun laws=fk the police for infringing on my right to have a gun hobby. Killemall!!!

Dont wanna get beat up/shot/robbed/raped/drugs planted on you by agents of the state= oh suck it up. The police have a tough job. They are heroes and u should just obey the law.

Got it. Im done here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    So fk the police is fine if they maje new gun laws tho right? THEN its only right, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you retards think owning guns in more of a right then not dying/getting beat up/robbed/raped/ etc is fkn troubling.

Baw gawd
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not fuck the police - I understand they have a job to do. No hard feelings but they aren't taking my shit. It's that simple you ignorant faggot.

Majority of those harassed by the police - and that isn't even politically correct - those approached by the police are KNOWN criminals. Individuals with a rap-sheep that goes back. Some small some large, regardless they've been incarcerated prior to being approached. And chances are was doing something which gave the officer(s) probable cause which is WHY they approached the individual. It's very rare that any individual has zero criminal background and is assaulted by police.

See where I"m going with this? Keep being poisoned by facebook, idiot. Keep being pulled in to the heard of sheep. LOl @ police officers planted shit. You watch to many movies, son. Get a grip and grow the fuck up. Oh wait - let me guess, it's happened to you before, right?

Battle Record
    122-29

Ur fkn stupid.
    U JUST SAID U WAS GONNA GO ONE MAN ARMY AGAINST THE POLICE IF THEY INFRINGED ON YOUR RIGHTS? AND THATS PERFECTLY REASONABLE.

BUT PPL LIKE ME, TAMIR RICE, PHILANDO CASTILE, ETC HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND OBEY THE LAW IF OUR RIGHTS GET INFRINGED ON
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Greedy and Mike, common sense has no place in a gun debate. Leave that shit at the door.

Your out here jibba jabbing while there is a tyrannical government plotting against you. Instead of taking stock of history you need to be stock piling. Get those priorities right. ideologies>reality.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Ur fkn stupid.
    U JUST SAID U WAS GONNA GO ONE MAN ARMY AGAINST THE POLICE IF THEY INFRINGED ON YOUR RIGHTS? AND THATS PERFECTLY REASONABLE.

BUT PPL LIKE ME, TAMIR RICE, PHILANDO CASTILE, ETC HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND OBEY THE LAW IF OUR RIGHTS GET INFRINGED ON
    IF... IF they tried to enter my home and take my shit.

That is HIGHLY UNLIKELY going to happen. The fuck can you not process through that toweled up dome piece, homie?

Sheesh...

Lol @Enbombz

Battle Record
    29-24

Also don't forget who your talking to guys. Like said earlier it's Enoch and amens stockpile which is why no other country would attack America. Forget the nuclear war heads and military it's the civilians with semi auto's they're worried about. You should be more grateful, it's people like them that are the reason America ain't talkin Japanese.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    o.k. so its happening, what is your prescription to stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inmate View Post
    Ill just say I do not think teachers ever, at any point, should be able to carry guns in schools. Absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, not. I won't allow my kids to attend public school if it comes to that
    I dont want to see armed teachers under Trumps plan. However, I do think a teacher should be able to conceal a weapon if its legal in their state, or if they are licensed to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    YES. LMAO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A STRAW PURCHASE IS.

why do yall think that is isnt happening?? Lmao
    Police brutality=myth
    Institutional racism= myth
    Straw purchases= myth
    However...
    Government is selling us guns at a rate higher than our fkn population, but they wanna kick ur door in and take them also= TRUE DEFINITELY HAPPENING!!

CMON YALL. How do yall see one thing but not the other.
    Yall talking about personal responsibility..but refuse to acknowledge the responsibility for some of the persons involved.
    Yall think just because u have a gun license u cant know ppl in gangs? ur automatically Captain America and can do no wrong? Foh.

Then yall talking about respecting the police because they are good ppl with a tough job....ONE ONE HAND
    ...BUT YALL NIGGAS ARE GONNA DOUBLE PISTOL/RIFLE/ RELOAD/PISTOL/RELOAD/GET ANOTHER RIFLE... In a war against the same police you value soooo very much?

Bruh
    again, there is already laws against these straw purchases. If somebody is selling a firearm to a person who is a felon, mentally ill, under indictment, dishonorably discharged, etc. . it is an illegal transaction.

so all you are really saying that criminals dont follow laws.

banning "assault rifles" is not going to solve this issue, especially in Chicago, especially since most of all the shootings in chicago are done with handguns. .

so i see you bringing up issues. . but i do not see you giving any reasonable solutions to solve it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    Also don't forget who your talking to guys. Like said earlier it's Enoch and amens stockpile which is why no other country would attack America. Forget the nuclear war heads and military it's the civilians with semi auto's they're worried about. You should be more grateful, it's people like them that are the reason America ain't talkin Japanese.
    A government wouldnt nuke their own people, they would specifically target individuals who go against their ideologies.

also, i never claimed other countries wouldnt attack America due to armed citizens. It has already happened. . but you will NEVER seen a country try to storm our beach fronts like we did in France against the Germans. . . thats a bit easier to do when the population is disarmed.

but let me ask you a simple question. Do you trust our government?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15

EnBombz in the UK. He'd be a German Nazi if it wasn't for us Intervening and helping to combat the German Nazis lol.

Battle Record
    29-24

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    EnBombz in the UK. He'd be a German Nazi if it wasn't for us Intervening and helping to combat the German Nazis lol.
    Russians did more to help during the war. And don't say us, your Puerto Rican. Your people where still trying fashion clothes out of coconuts shells and leaves during the war.
    Last edited by Enbombz; April 5th, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    Russians did more to help during the war. And don't say us, your Puerto Rican. Your people where still trying fashion clothes out of coconuts shells and leaves during the war.
    Nationality Puerto Rican, you dip shit. Born AND RAISED in NEW YORK (city) - one of the 50 STATES IN THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA.