User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Gun debate question....

Oh so the music is to blame for the acts of violence with "Assault Rifles" is what you are saying now?

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

For someone so trained... How tf are oblivious to the concept of straw purchases? Lmao

@Enbombz shhhhhhh hes thiiiiisss close to clarity via self awareness. Hes almost there

- - - Updated - - -
    @Enbombz i used to think amen was trolling...
    But that would require a full understanding of the topic at hand, plus the intelligence and wherewithal to manipulate facts and talking points to fit an agenda.
    This... This isn't that.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Oh so the music is to blame for the acts of violence with "Assault Rifles" is what you are saying now?
    I was quoting a jay z line but your favorite rapper is probably lil xan or nicki minaj.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    No way, they bought them illegally? Good detective work amen.

They very easily bought them illegally off the street because their next door neighbor who has very easy access to guns because he lives in the US & went through life without catching a felony. Had no problem whatsoever buying a gun with little questions asked and using it to it sell for profit to a gang member.

Guns are too easily accessible.
    no . . . just no

stop trying to make it sound like gun owners are so irresponsible that they are literally arming street gangs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I was quoting a jay z line but your favorite rapper is probably lil xan or nicki minaj.
    No. Favorite rappers are Nas, Pac and Big L.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    For someone so trained... How tf are oblivious to the concept of straw purchases? Lmao

@Enbombz shhhhhhh hes thiiiiisss close to clarity via self awareness. Hes almost there

- - - Updated - - -
    @Enbombz i used to think amen was trolling...
    But that would require a full understanding of the topic at hand, plus the intelligence and wherewithal to manipulate facts and talking points to fit an agenda.
    This... This isn't that.
    You're dumb. You clearly stated you have no stance in the argument so what is your point?

To make me out to be the wrong one for believing in my right to bare arms and not going to allow anyone to take that from me? Or at least go out with a "Bang" protecting what I believe?

Shut the fuck up. You don't need fire arms, you make bombs.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW there is a major difference from being oblivious and ignorant and naive. I am not oblivious, you are just ignorant.

You are arab, act like it. Stop pretending to care about the black community and worry about your towel heads constantly being racially profiled and not allowed on planes.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Lmaoooo. "Camron-u mad.gif"

IM JUST TRYNA UNDERSTAND U NIGGAS.
    Both the left and the right is stupid af tbh. So i was tryna start a discussion...which was working: @Enoch Light is repping pro gun. @Mike G is repping anti gun.

Both made points. And i respect both them dudes opinions BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT.
    Whether i agree or disagree w either of their points is a dif issue. Now you... U just sound stupid. W every fkn post. You AINT EVEN ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE OTHER PRO GUN NIGGA LMAOOO.
    So, at first i was asking objectively. But i see bullshit when you post. Nd hella contradictions. So i had to dig in and swith the objective to airing u tf out
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

EXPLAIN HOW U DONT KNOW WTF A STRAW PURCHASE IS??? AINT U HIGHLY TRAINED??
    LMAOOO for the type of nigga who uses "gang shootings" in places like chicago as a talking point... You might wanna be aware of the nuance, and context. CHICAGO HAS SOME OF THE STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE U.S.... So how are they armed to the teeth? Where are they getting the guns, Andreas??? STRAW PURCHASES!!!! from fkn Indiana where the gun laws are lax.

U NEED TO KNOW SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN YOU PRESENT UR WEAK ASS ARGUMENTS.
    Because honestly straw purchases are a major contributor to violence as a whole, and puts licensed gun owners in a bad light and i think even @Enoch Light and @Mike G can agree with that.

Straw purchase:
    License holder buys guns legally in Indiana. they are then sold to gangs in chicago(reported as stolen)

Problem: gang violence increases/ "gun law" debate happens/ ppl point fingers/ nothing gets done.
    Responsible gun owners are now in danger.. Because irresponsible gun owners work w street gangs. And that muddies up the water as to who is to blame

WE CLARO PAPI???? U GET IT NOW? DO YOU SEE WHY U KINDA NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE SHIT THAT YOU FEEL SOOOOOO STRONGLY ABOUT?
    Last edited by Greedy; April 4th, 2018 at 04:15 PM
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Veritas is trying to help him but it's 1 step forward 2 steps backwards atm.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    3-1

guns are only "easily accessible" by criminals who buy guns from other criminals. . or at the very least, people who are breaking the law

its true that private owners do not have to conduct a background check to sell a firearm, but State law still insist that you cannot sell weapons to a felon, a drug abuser, alcohol abuser, or mentally incompetent. But more importantly, you cannot sell a firearm to a person out of State.

there is no gun show loophole. that is just complete nonsense. You can go attend any gun show in Indiana, and no FFL licensed dealer is going to work out some kind of under the table sale with you and risk loosing their licence.

so lets remember, that there are laws already in place that makes these transfers illegal . . but once again, we have proof that criminals dont care about laws.

its these pieces of shit on the streets of Chicago who is making the conscience decision to actively seek out black market sales and use those illegal weapons to shoot up other people . . . but because people are always the victims of their society and all that PC bullshit. . the guns get blamed as the culprit because its too insensitive to make individual people be responsible for their poor choices and actions.

in the meantime, innocent law abiding people cant even own a firearm to protect themselves from these animals. . . crime is the major reason Illinois is the most moved from state in the nation
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 4th, 2018 at 06:20 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Lmaoooo. "Camron-u mad.gif"

IM JUST TRYNA UNDERSTAND U NIGGAS.
    Both the left and the right is stupid af tbh. So i was tryna start a discussion...which was working: @Enoch Light is repping pro gun. @Mike G is repping anti gun.

Both made points. And i respect both them dudes opinions BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT.
    Whether i agree or disagree w either of their points is a dif issue. Now you... U just sound stupid. W every fkn post. You AINT EVEN ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE OTHER PRO GUN NIGGA LMAOOO.
    So, at first i was asking objectively. But i see bullshit when you post. Nd hella contradictions. So i had to dig in and swith the objective to airing u tf out
    Yea I know NOTHINGGGGG about firearms and my right to own them.

And other then me defending police officers the majority of the time has nothing to do with this debates in THIS thread you dumb faggot.

So please elaborate on how I've contradicted myself IN THIS THREAD?

I'll wait, dude.

And who the fuck said I didn't know what a straw purchase was? Who doesn't know what the fuck that is... Same as underage people asking older people to buy alcohol or tabacco but with guns, dummy.

YOU claiming I don't know what that is? FOH son. Like I said, stop worrying about the black community and worry about your own people who are treated worse then the black community in this country since 9/11.

Guns are not the issue.

Most criminals purchase guns from other criminals. Look at the numbers, moron. Guns are not the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    guns are only "easily accessible" by criminals who buy guns from other criminals. . or at the very least, people who are breaking the law

its true that private owners do not have to conduct a background check to sell a firearm, but State law still insist that you cannot sell weapons to a felon, a drug abuser, alcohol abuser, or mentally incompetent. But more importantly, you cannot sell a firearm to a person out of State.

there is no gun show loophole. that is just complete nonsense. You can go attend any gun show in Indiana, and no FFL licensed dealer is going to work out some kind of under the table sale with you and risk loosing their licence.

so lets remember, that there are laws already in place that makes these transfers illegal . . but once again, we have proof that criminals dont care about laws.

its these pieces of shit on the streets of Chicago who is making the conscience decision to actively seek out black market sales and use those illegal weapons to shoot up other people . . . but because people are always the victims of their society and all that PC bullshit. . the guns get blamed as the culprit because its too insensitive to make individual people be responsible for their poor choices and actions.

in the meantime, innocent law abiding people cant even own a firearm to protect themselves from these animals. . . crime is the major reason Illinois is the most moved from state in the nation
    New York topping the chart now playa lolol... But word...

Just read your second post.

I know why GUN debates happen because libtards are retarded. They rather blame an object rather then the operator or person using that object. They don't believe in accountability what so ever.

This goes the same for Police Brutality idiot, do you not see a trend. Only horrible acts of police brutality is aired on the media - when do you ever see anything good? Or something positive done by the many police officers? You never do... It's all part of an agenda to keep us divided and people like you feed in to it. One rotten Apple spoils the bunch.
    Last edited by Amen; April 4th, 2018 at 07:17 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I know why GUN debates happen because libtards are retarded. They rather blame an object rather then the operator or person using that object. They don't believe in accountability what so ever.
    correct. these leftists and sjw's have no concept of personal responsibility because they are all victims of something. If a sick fucker decides to shoot up a school its congresses fault, its the gun lobby, its the NRA, its the second amendment, its even the inanimate objects fault. . . its everyones fault except the INDIVIDUAL who picked up the gun and acted out the crime because they dont know how to combat the root of these crimes

This goes the same for Police Brutality idiot, do you not see a trend. Only horrible acts of police brutality is aired on the media - when do you ever see anything good? Or something positive done by the many police officers? You never do... It's all part of an agenda to keep us divided and people like you feed in to it. One rotten Apple spoils the bunch.
    every single day the estimated contact between police and civilians is around the 40 million mark. out of all that contact, the ONLY thing they cover in the liberal media is police brutality. They will not cover all the good law enforcement does because its counter productive to their agendas

people who have their heads screwed on correctly like to acknowledge and appreciate the role law enforcement plays in our societies, while holding those who go against their oath accountable.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

no . . . just no

stop trying to make it sound like gun owners are so irresponsible that they are literally arming street gangs
    Yeah cause felons are out here purchasing guns everyday and selling them to other felons

Most criminals are already felons.. so how the fuck are they obtaining the weapon unless someone down the line legally bought the gun then sold it to the criminal? There is no other way to obtain it. Wtf. Im arguing with dumbasses. Thats my que to leave this convo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch
    Dude there is documentary out there where the guy goes down south with hidden cameras to a gun show, walks up to the booth and buys military grade weapons with just showing I.D (they might not have even asked for id, i dont remember)... might be a michael noore documentary im not sure.. but definitely not nonsense
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 4th, 2018 at 08:04 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

Yeah cause felons are out here purchasing guns everyday and selling them to other felons

Most criminals are already felons.. so how the fuck are they obtaining the weapon unless someone down the line legally bought the gun then sold it to the criminal? There is no other way to obtain it. Wtf. Im arguing with dumbasses. Thats my que to leave this convo
    so let me get this straight. . . non felons are driving out of state to LEGALLY purchase firearms. Then they ILLEGALLY drive back over state lines to ILLEGALLY sell guns to felons at a higher cost. . . . im with you . . . BUT . . . there are already laws against that. So what i'm asking for is a course of action to prevent it along side of all the extremely strict laws Illinois already has.

i bet the only answer you can give me is to simply ban every single gun in existence, but thats just a dumbasse's guess

Dude there is documentary out there where the guy goes down south with hidden cameras to a gun show, walks up to the booth and buys military grade weapons with just showing I.D (they might not have even asked for id, i dont remember)... might be a michael noore documentary im not sure.. but definitely not nonsense

What you are going on about is simply a private sale. Meaning a non licensed seller can privately sell his or her firearm to another person.

any licensed seller HAS TO RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK, and if he dont, then he is illegally selling that firearm and there are already laws against it.

Battle Record
    51-15

correct. these leftists and sjw's have no concept of personal responsibility because they are all victims of something. If a sick fucker decides to shoot up a school its congresses fault, its the gun lobby, its the NRA, its the second amendment, its even the inanimate objects fault. . . its everyones fault except the INDIVIDUAL who picked up the gun and acted out the crime because they dont know how to combat the root of these crimes

every single day the estimated contact between police and civilians is around the 40 million mark. out of all that contact, the ONLY thing they cover in the liberal media is police brutality. They will not cover all the good law enforcement does because its counter productive to their agendas

people who have their heads screwed on correctly like to acknowledge and appreciate the role law enforcement plays in our societies, while holding those who go against their oath accountable.
    I know bro, but this faggot greedy trying to prove what? As if I'm not taking a stand or if I don't know what I'm talking about...

As I stated earlier - get your head out of your ass and quit beng ignorant. @Greedy
    Last edited by Amen; April 4th, 2018 at 09:38 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so your theory is good people are purchasing these fire arms for known criminals? LMAOOOOO Sadly, you are the dumbass. Of you think that is what is truly happening "Down the road". Weapons can ONLY be obtained from places that sell firearms right? Lmaooo... Other countries don't export them in for money or drugs or just hecause.... Cartel members are supplied firearms from the public. Like Grandma LouAnne is purchasing AR15'S for El Chapos Sicarios and that good neighbor Dan is buying Glocks and Kimbers for the local crips, bloods and Latin Kings, right?

Dude just stop... I'm sure more often the illegal transaction is criminal selling criminal who down the road obtained it from another criminal. I'm sure if there were mathmatical data, this scenario of criminal selling to other criminals would top the charts.