User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Gun debate question....

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Nah...

I have an arsenal. They going to have to come take my shits from me... FOH.
    And thats acceptable to do? Lmao u kill me. U the same corny ass nigga that feels like ppl in the hood should just comply... Or accept police brutality, cuz ya know...follow the law right?

But now niggas is militant af.. "Take em out my cold dead hands" GTFOH B.

Not to mention ur Arsenal would be largely useless. Lmaooo

How many guns out of your "arsenal" can u even use if shit hits the fan? FUCKIN 1!!! Lmao yall niggas kill me w the mental gymnastics

- - - Updated - - -

So follow the fkn law. Or end up the next dead Puerto Rican at the hands of the nypd.... You know the niggas u used to distance urself from...

Oh yeah... Dont u come from a police family or some shit? Gtfoh my nigga. U was just blue lives matter. But now ur 2nd amendment life matters.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

My guns are properly stored and taken care of.

MY guns, which I have a right to own and have successfully completed multiple background checks to purchase - are mine.

Just because they can't get their shit together or investigate the real root causes - it's not my fault.

So again, FOH - my guns. And only use 1 gun? You can't be serious.

I have several rifles and pistols. 2 hands. Do the math. Strap up, when one is out of ammo - move to the next. The fuck kind of shit you smoking these days, dude?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh not to mentioned trained and certified to use and train on how to properly use pistols.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Rifle in one hand... 45 in the other?
    Lmao. At least @Enoch Light is really about than gun life. But u a fkn goofy. Foh

- - - Updated - - -

In a police raid... U gonna reload, barrel roll, switch hammers. Lmao... U get care packages after kills too? Fkn wierdo
    -herbo

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Everything is easily accessible. Gang members do not purchase guns legally, dip shit. And that is a hard fact - why would they purchase something legally that is registered to them when their only intentions with that gun is to commit a crime/act of violence with it. Use your head, dude. GUNS are not the fucking problem. People are.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike G that dude that blames the vehicle for a vehicle man slaughter DWI case. Or blames the needed for the Heroin over dose. Or blames the spoon for obese fat fuck waste of sperm glutton'd fuckers.

Get a grip. You are the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

One last point. Check out what Hitler did. He divided his people and took over. The government would rather WE kill one another then they have to kill us off. If WE THE PEOPLE came together - UNITED as one. UNITED AS AMERICANS - we would be unstoppable. But no, white dudes are too concerned with their white wife's fucking black men because they are insecure about their D game and black men to concerned with white people being concerned about them. EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP - focus all that time and energy on making your life a better one - in peace and harmony and lets move forward as a nation.
    This is what Constitutional Conservatism is all about.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

its the reason i join the fight to protect the second

I mean, you guys are the ones calling me crazy for saying the liberals and gun grabbers want to take my guns away . .

I then post a bill they are trying to pass that specifically states they want to take away pretty much all guns including shotguns and hand guns . . and the response is "oh well, just do what they want you to do"?

in my case, i will more then likely be god fathered in and will at least be able to keep the rifles i have. . . but seriously. . IF the day ever comes that someone knocks at my door and tells me they are about enter my home to search for guns. . they will be killed or I will be killed protecting my property . . as this same exact scenario will play out to thousands if not hundreds of thousands of other gun owners in the country.
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 3rd, 2018 at 07:33 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

I was only saying "just do what they say and obey the law" to be sarcastic. Or ironic really
    -herbo

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Anybody who thinks I'm going to allow a hack congressman with little to no knowledge of firearms deprive me of my right to own them is an idiot.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Rifle in one hand... 45 in the other?
    Lmao. At least @Enoch Light is really about than gun life. But u a fkn goofy. Foh

- - - Updated - - -

In a police raid... U gonna reload, barrel roll, switch hammers. Lmao... U get care packages after kills too? Fkn wierdo
    Who's the one being corny now?

Grow up.

As I've stated, I'm certified and trained to TRAIN on proper use of firearms. I know how to use them. And no - faggot, Rifle last resort - unload the pistols 1st one at a time - conserve ammo - they'll expect rifles unloaded 1st - and I'm not going to give them what they would expect. Reverse psychological warfare.

Battle Record
    122-29

Bruh...
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

Grow up you say...ok psychological reverse warfare, duel rifle wielding mercenary
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

No.

Protecting my property.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

But then you'd be a felon and felons aren't allowed guns...

It's a trap
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Everything is easily accessible. Gang members do not purchase guns legally, dip shit. And that is a hard fact - why would they purchase something legally that is registered to them when their only intentions with that gun is to commit a crime/act of violence with it. Use your head, dude. GUNS are not the problem
    No way, they bought them illegally? Good detective work amen.

They very easily bought them illegally off the street because their next door neighbor who has very easy access to guns because he lives in the US & went through life without catching a felony. Had no problem whatsoever buying a gun with little questions asked and using it to it sell for profit to a gang member.

Guns are too easily accessible.
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 4th, 2018 at 11:29 AM

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    But then you'd be a felon and felons aren't allowed guns...

It's a trap
    That is ok. At least I went down with a fight for my rights and would hope it sends a strong message for others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    No way, they bought them illegally? Good detective work amen.

They very easily bought them illegally off the street because their next door neighbor who has very easy access to guns because he lives in the US & went through life without catching a felony. Had no problem whatsoever buying a gun with little questions asked and using it to it sell for profit to a gang member.

Guns are too easily accessible.
    So you are telling me every illegally obtained firearm by an individual is stolen from their own neighbor? STFU lmao...

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

So you are telling me every illegally obtained firearm by an individual is stolen from their own neighbor? STFU lmao...
    Who said anything about stealing anything?

Do you listen to music or do you just skim through it?