User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Gun debate question....

So... Sorry cant legalize weed until white ppl stop killing themselves w fent... According to b.dot logic
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Out of like 5 peoples input . 1 person said ban coloureds from fire arms, and one is a paranoid Ben Shapiro wannabe survivalist nutcase.

God help you.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    Out of like 5 peoples input . 1 person said ban coloureds from fire arms, and one is a paranoid Ben Shapiro wannabe survivalist nutcase.

God help you.
    I..I...I think he left.... Like a while ago.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i certainly don't condone banning firearms from any race . . .the second amendment should protect any and all Americans.

and if im the one being accused of being a nutcase survivalist. . thats inaccurate as well. I just shoot competitively and defend the second amendment for all the reasons it was written into constitution for, and i do not believe it should be infringed on because gun-free zones are getting shot up. you need to combat it with real solutions, because banning certain firearms has already been proven not to work. . .

now. . .

the funny thing is THIS. .

the argument is ALWAYS "we dont want to do away with your second amendment, we just want to ban "assault weapons"

Then i ask, "do you trust the government"

which im sure 99.95% of us (including myself) will say "FUCK NO!"

yet, you want to give that same government the freedom to control guns and rip everything out from under the second amendment

IT DOES NOT LOGIC!
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 3rd, 2018 at 02:29 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

They must define ASSAULT RIFLE. What classifies an ASSAULT RIFLE?

Because AR is not the acronym for ASSAULT RIFLE like most libtards think.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

as·sault ri·fle
    noun
    a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

ArmaLite rifle also known as the AR - is not an assault rifle by it's definition.

List of Assault Rifles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assault_rifles
    Last edited by Amen; April 3rd, 2018 at 03:29 PM

Battle Record
    122-29

Semantics. Lmao. Yall know wtf ppl are talking about. Lol
    Statement:
    "I dont like air Jordans"

Reply:
    "Well actually... These are Jumpmans"

FK YOUUUU. LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

But honestly. Both sides annoy tf outta me.

Pro gunners- calm ur tits. They will never ban guns. Some new laws..meh maybe. But that's about it. Fkn relax.

Anti gunners- stfu already. You literally can NOT ban guns. Lmao at even trying. These niggas dont even have a solid plan of what laws they wanna change anyway. Fkn idiots.
    Last edited by Greedy; April 3rd, 2018 at 03:53 PM
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

its really not semantics. the features of an AR-15 does not fit the definition of an assault rifle. Its not an automatic weapon, its built for a consumer, it has no select fire options, and it would be completely insane to send a soldier into a battle field with an AR-15 instead of a military grade m4-a4

In fact, the term 'assault weapon' is a made up term in itself . . . the first step of creating a monster to go after was giving it a scary name, so the stupid left and gun grabbers coined assault weapon.

. . .

Its just a semi auto rifle. a .223 caliber is the same as a .22, it just travels at a much higher velocity. the left or people who are just ignorant about guns think .223 or .556 shreds the body to pieces when ballistically its designed to do the exact opposite. The round is actually designed to turn inside the body to help decrease tissue penetration. Military wants to take enemies alive and question them, so these rounds were engineered to do such. . . just so happens that any shot from any caliber can be potentially fatal

dont matter if you get hit by a .22, .45, 9mm, .40, 30-30, 7mm, 30-06, .50 or a .177 pellet. . . getting shot by anything with a velocity greater then 600 ft/second is going to fuck your day up

there is NOTHING about an AR-15 that makes it any more or less lethal then a regular hunting rifle or shot gun.

Its just a great platform, accurate, customizable, reliable, and looks fuggin awesome . . .thats why everyone owns and wants them. yea, some people are more efficient with the weapon through training and practice, but its not the weapon itself that gives people some huge killing advantage.

Virginia tech shooter took out 30+ people with handguns.
    Columbine shooters used 9mm and shotgun rounds (during the 1994 assault weapons ban)

HANDGUNS account for 85% of mass shootings (shootings involving 4 or more people)

these "assault rifles" account for less then 2% of mass shootings
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:23 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    its really not semantics. the features of an AR-15 does not fit the definition of an assault rifle. Its not an automatic weapon, its built for a consumer, it has no select fire options, and it would be completely insane to send a soldier into a battle field with an AR-15 instead of a military grade m4-a4

In fact, the term 'assault weapon' is a made up term in itself . . . the first step of creating a monster to go after was giving it a scary name, so the stupid left and gun grabbers coined assault weapon.

. . .

Its just a semi auto rifle. a .223 caliber is the same as a .22, it just travels at a much higher velocity. the left or people who are just ignorant about guns think .223 or .556 shreds the body to pieces when ballistically its designed to do the exact opposite. The round is actually designed to turn inside the body to help decrease tissue penetration. Military wants to take enemies alive and question them, so these rounds were engineered to do such. . . just so happens that any shot from any caliber can be potentially fatal

dont matter if you get hit by a .22, .45, 9mm, .40, 30-30, 7mm, 30-06, .50 or a .177 pellet. . . getting shot by anything with a velocity greater then 600 ft/second is going to fuck your day up

there is NOTHING about an AR-15 that makes it any more or less lethal then a regular hunting rifle or shot gun.

Its just an awesome platform, accurate, and reliable as fuck . . .thats why everyone owns and wants them. yea, some people are more efficient with the weapon through training and practice, but its not the weapon itself that gives people some huge killing advantage.

Virginia tech shooter took out 30+ people with handguns.
    Columbine shooters used 9mm and shotgun rounds (during the 1994 assault weapons ban)

HANDGUNS account for 85% of mass shootings (shootings involving 4 or more people)

these "assault rifles" account for less then 2% of mass shootings
    You are wrong. An AR definitely does fit the Assault rifle description because in another definition it states anything that looks to be a replica of military issue whether automatic or semi will be classified as an assault rifle.

So for those who make their AR's look like M4's and M16's - they are considered assault rifles.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    You are wrong. An AR definitely does fit the Assault rifle description because in another definition it states anything that looks to be a replica of military issue whether automatic or semi will be classified as an assault rifle.

So for those who make their AR's look like M4's and M16's - they are considered assault rifles.
    well, when dems make up their own definitions lol

Modern sporting rifle in .223/.556 caliber

BAD BECAUSE LOOK TOO MILITARY YO!

Modern sporting rifle in .223/.556 caliber

WELL THATS ONES O.K. BECAUSE IT DONT HAVE A COLLAPSIBLE THINGY AND IT DONT HAVE ONE OF THESE FULLY SEMI-AUTOMATIC BARREL SHROUD ROCKET LAUNCHERS ON IT
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:35 PM

Battle Record
    51-15

I'm just relating the facts, man lol...

They classify an AR-15 or -10 an assault rifle if it replicates a military issued assault rifle LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

So by that definition this is not an assault rifle.

However, this one is classified as an assault rifle.

Same exact rifle.

Battle Record
    122-29

Soooo... Like i said.. Semantics. Lmao
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm just relating the facts, man lol...

They classify an AR-15 or -10 an assault rifle if it replicates a military issued assault rifle LMAO.
    i know they do. thats how its defined in the text of H.R.5087

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...bill/5087/text

I don't know how anyone can read that shit then try to say people aren't trying to take guns away. This proposal if passed would ban over 85% of all available rifles, handguns, and shotguns.

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i know they do. thats how its defined in the text of H.R.5087

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...bill/5087/text

I don't know how anyone can read that shit then try to say people aren't trying to take guns away. This proposal if passed would ban over 85% of all available rifles, handguns, and shotguns.
    And if they do.. Suck it up and follow the new laws
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

Nah...

I have an arsenal. They going to have to come take my shits from me... FOH.