User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Gun debate question....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    You say systematic racism doesnt exist but you go on to cite nazi germany as an example of how "a tyrannical goverment happened not too long ago", which was one of the biggest examplea of systematic racism in history.

Ask australians whos want their guns back? Our murder rate in the US is 57 times more then australias. I dont have to ask them anything.

Most gun owners are law abiding people? I didnt say they werent? But they have absolutely no use for a gun.. I still have yet to hear of these gun owners stopping a crime in public that didnt happen in their home. Yes, the home invasions happened in good neighborhoods.. they couldve been handled with a hand gun.

Im not arguing the right to own a gun.. im arguing people defending needing anything more then handgun.

The shooting in las vegas wouldnt have been nearly as catastropic if he didnt have the kind weaponary he had.

Mass shootings only happened with handguns?

I could give numerous examples of mass shootings with guns for more powerful then handguns

I want you to give me examples on when a regular citizen used a gun more powerful then a handgun for the greater good. A crime they stopped?...a reason they would need it at all? Outside of huntinf animals? Go ahead, ill wait.Theyre useful for the military, that is it.

Youre only one talking nonsense and misinformation.
    Bruh. Im not tryna insult that mans intelligence.. But that whole line of thinking is irrational. Its legit silly af.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mike G

Why do ppl even need an ar 15 to hunt? Or an ak? Or an m16?
    WHAT TF ARE THEY HUNTING?
    did deer get a body armor care package? Lmao
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Lmao. Im not saying they need it or dont need it for hunting.. (but they dont)

My point is the ONLY time these law abiding gun owners are actually putting these guns to use is when they are hunting. Lol. They cant give any substantial amount of examples on someone actually being a hero with these guns that they so desperately need.

Theyre actual reasonings on why they think they should own these kinds of weapons is based off of hypothetical theories. Reasonings that have never happened & will most likely never happen.

Meanwhile every month there are gun owners who have lost their mind that are ACTUALLY out there shooting and murdering random men, women & children on a regular basis. These are the times we live in right now.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

You say systematic racism doesnt exist but you go on to cite nazi germany as an example of how "a tyrannical goverment happened not too long ago", which was one of the biggest examplea of systematic racism in history.
    im saying systemic racism is a myth when it comes to America's law enforcement agencies.

and by your own rhetoric, if you KNOW that systemic racism exists, then why are you even questioning why people should have rights to a tool that can help them defend against it?

Ask australians whos want their guns back? Our murder rate in the US is 57 times more then australias. I dont have to ask them anything.
    its actually 4 times more then austrailia and do you really contribute that to gun ownership? When Australia forced the buyback program, their violent crime rate went up 63%

Most gun owners are law abiding people? I didnt say they werent? But they have absolutely no use for a gun.. I still have yet to hear of these gun owners stopping a crime in public that didnt happen in their home. Yes, the home invasions happened in good neighborhoods.. they couldve been handled with a hand gun.
    who are you to tell somebody they have no use for a gun? im American. I want a gun. I have that right. That should be all the reason any of us need to own a gun. if you need an example of a good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooting then look up Stephen Willeford. Or just use google so that other people dont have to research it case by case for you. and again. . . your really going to argue the peoples choice of firearm for home protection?

Im not arguing the right to own a gun.. im arguing people defending needing anything more then handgun.
    so basically you want the government to decide the appropriate firearm for home and self protection?

The shooting in las vegas wouldnt have been nearly as catastropic if he didnt have the kind weaponary he had.
    again. leftist talking points here. The guy sprayed into a sea of people with a bump stock. he could have thrown home made pipe bombs into the crowd, or plowed through the concert in a dump truck. . . the fact is, this guy took his time. Studied the event, found the best vantage point, premeditated and thoroughly planned his attack. If ARs didnt exist, he would have just killed by whatever means would have been available to him. But once again, you want to demonize a weapon because it was some sick assholes method of attack? 9/11 killed over 3,000. Were was the march to ban 747's?

Mass shootings only happened with handguns?
    again, i never said mass shootings ONLY happen with handguns. I said the MAJORITY of mass shootings according to FBI Statistics are committed with handguns.

I could give numerous examples of mass shootings with guns for more powerful then handguns
    going back to the link i previously posted. . . .

I want you to give me examples on when a regular citizen used a gun more powerful then a handgun for the greater good. A crime they stopped?...a reason they would need it at all? Outside of huntinf animals? Go ahead, ill wait.Theyre useful for the military, that is it.
    again . . . Stephen Willeford. if you want more examples, do your own research. im not your fact builder

Youre only one talking nonsense and misinformation.
    let me ask you this. what do you even know of guns to even make you knowledgeable enough to have an opinion about what type of firearms people should or should not own?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Bruh. Im not tryna insult that mans intelligence.. But that whole line of thinking is irrational. Its legit silly af.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mike G

Why do ppl even need an ar 15 to hunt? Or an ak? Or an m16?
    WHAT TF ARE THEY HUNTING?
    did deer get a body armor care package? Lmao
    lmao. . .

.223 is a fucking varmit round. its efficient in killing small coyotes and foxes. its a caliber that i take my 10 year old niece out to shoot.

this is whats hilarious as fuck.

you have a problem with this

when it has a round that is most effective in killing this

yet. . you all have no problem with this

which can EASILY take down this. . .

Last edited by Nohbody; March 30th, 2018 at 03:06 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Enoch Light
    "Im saying systemic racism is a myth when it comes to America's law enforcement agencies."

You know this is false. Youve already contradicted this point, by acknowledging rhe pervasive abuse of the citizenry by the Boston Police Dept. NYC admitted to it. Multiple other major cities ADMITTED TO THE UNFAIR TREATMENT.

How is it a myth... If they admit it?

So again. Ill ask

Where is the same energy? Wheres the outrage for the ACTUAL DOCUMENTED AND ADMITTED tyranny by government agencies?

This particular tyranny is actually happening..why are you not on the side of your fellow american?

But you have that energy and outrage for things THAT ARE NOT EVEN HAPPENING? Nobody has passed any gunlaws yet...
    Yet you are more ready to take up arms because of paranoia about laws that have not passed yet.

There's actual tyranny happening. Yet you turn a blind eye. Why?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    @Enoch Light
    "Im saying systemic racism is a myth when it comes to America's law enforcement agencies."

You know this is false. Youve already contradicted this point, by acknowledging rhe pervasive abuse of the citizenry by the Boston Police Dept. NYC admitted to it. Multiple other major cities ADMITTED TO THE UNFAIR TREATMENT.

How is it a myth... If they admit it?
    they admitted to corruption sure, but the system is or never was designed to be racist. You cant bunch up some bad seeds and say the entire SYSTEM is racist. As far as bad cops singling out people based on their skin color and shooting them for no reason. . fuck dude. . ill that fight with you. and even if systemic racism existed in one precinct in your city, that is not evidence that ALL police agencies are systemically racist.

im not even saying that black people shouldnt fear cops in areas where police are abusing their powers. but you have to hold the individuals responsible. you cant just blanket the ENTIRE entity with racism.

and before people take the over policing approach, understand that police go where the crime is. So if you want to lower the amount of police presence, then get together and organize community programs to prevent crime in your areas so they dont need to send in cops to do it for you.

So again. Ill ask

Where is the same energy? Wheres the outrage for the ACTUAL DOCUMENTED AND ADMITTED tyranny by government agencies?
    you can combat this by voting. oh wait. . .your a felon. . nm

This particular tyranny is actually happening..why are you not on the side of your fellow american?
    first of all, this is a problem at the state level. Your local police are hired by your county. Secondly, i do not stand for bad cops. But i also don't stand for people painting all of law enforcement one color because some idiot cop made a bad judgement call or was just being a straight up asshat. im also not going to go march at every police shooting or even have an opinion about it until all the facts are laid out on the table like all of these BLM and ANTIFA idiots do

But you have that energy and outrage for things THAT ARE NOT EVEN HAPPENING? Nobody has passed any gunlaws yet..Yet you are more ready to take up arms because of paranoia about laws that have not passed yet.
    have you really not been keeping up with current events?

Look up H.R.5087. Leftist are trying to ban ALL semi-automatic weapons including pistols. THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! Why do you think they are parading all the Parkland High students across the country? Why do you think that jackass David Hogg is getting so much media coverage. This would effectively ban about 85% of all firearms.

In Florida, they just increased the age to purchase Firearms AND Ammo to 21. So at 18 the government decides you are an adult, but your just not adult enough to own a firearm yet lol

They have banned bump stocks. I dont care about this one so much. . i really dont even need a bump stock to bump fire my rifles, but leftists are fucking morons and dont know that

They put a 3 day hold on the purchase of rifles. So i guess all the baddies will have to wait an extra 3 days to go shoot up their no-gun zone of choice

Law enforcement can now seize weapons from people who they deem a potential threat. . . not sure if thats with or without due process. . its unclear at this point

There's actual tyranny happening. Yet you turn a blind eye. Why?
    more people are dying at the hands of gang violence then police brutality. where is your outrage homie? go march up and down the streets chanting "what do we want? DEAD GANG MEMBERS, when do we want them? NOW!!!!"

. . . go see how well that works out for you

and i want to reiterate that is shameful and cowardly for any person of authority to abuse that privilege. Thats why i vote for people who i think will stand behind the citizen. That and doing my part to protect our constitution is how i personally fight against tyranny. Nothing i can do about whats happening in Boston from Florida bruh. .. i dont have a voice in that fight other then to say its shameful and i certainly do not condone it.
    Last edited by Nohbody; March 30th, 2018 at 05:07 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29

Ill edit this later to debate your other points.. But

There are many inner city groups fighting to stop gang violence that dont get media attention because they dont fit the left or right agenda tbh... Which is irrelevant to this topic anyway.

Now about cops going to where the crime is.. Thats false.
    NYC stop and frisk stats prove that. The fact that in most cities black and white ppl use, deal, and get caught w drugs at damn mear identical rates, yet black get arrested multiple times more, also proves your statement false.

So cops dont "go where there's crime"...and this is where Americas race issue overlaps w Americas class issue...

...Cops go where they can get away w sending ppl to the private for profit prisin system: poor ppl. Black and white

- - - Updated - - -

And again. Im not even tryna bash your pro gun views at all. Im genuinely asking these questions objectively. With no agenda. Because honestly i think the ppl/citizens as a whole need to be on the same page. The left/right bullshit is a division tactic to keep the population fighting itself. Neither the left or right has the average joe, like me and your best interest in mind. Real shit

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh the only reason we even have these gun laws is because the black panther party was out here open carrying like a mf'er in the 60/70's. They say if America really wants new gun laws.. Convince black ppl to get their license/guns en masse.

But srsly.. These niggas are two sides to the same coin. The only political/government shit that affects you is on the local level
    -herbo

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    more people are dying at the hands of gang violence then police brutality. where is your outrage homie? go march up and down the streets chanting "what do we want? DEAD GANG MEMBERS, when do we want them? NOW!!!!"
    Without getting into a police brutality debate. What you just said about gang killings goes back to guns being too easily accessible in our country.

People find comfort & confidence in murdering someone, because it can be done by simply pressing a button/pulling a trigger. I think its common sense a gun will give a pussy a whole lotta confidence to commit crimes they normally wouldnt do.

This applies to all murders, not just mass shootings.

Youll argue that without guns, people would stab, run people over or use bombs for mass killings.. thats true but mass murders would be occuring at a much lower rate. There wouldnt nearly as many people researching how to find or make bombs or do anything that takes more work then pressing a trigger a couple times.

When you take away the ease of pulling a trigger.. I think its fair to assume majority of these mass murders would not have happened at all.
    Last edited by Mike G.; March 30th, 2018 at 07:39 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

Without getting into a police brutality debate. What you just said about gang killings goes back to guns being too easily accessible in our country.

People find comfort & confidence in murdering someone, because it can be done by simply pressing a button/pulling a trigger. I think its common sense a gun will give a pussy a whole lotta confidence to commit crimes they normally wouldnt do.

Youll argue that without guns, people would stab, run people over or use bombs for mass killings.. thats true but mass murders would be occuring at a much lower rate. There wouldnt nearly as many people researching how to find or make bombs or do anything that takes more work then pressing a trigger a couple times.

When you take away the ease of pulling a trigger.. I think its fair to assume majority of these mass murders would not have happened at all.
    so what are you proposing to ban all guns?

Battle Record
    0-2

its obvious that the only way to stop a school shooter is with a student bazooka...

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    its obvious that the only way to stop a school shooter is with a student bazooka...
    extend the legal abortion age to 18

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm a proud law-abiding gun enthusiast and these kind of arguments get me so peeved when I hear them. Before any actionable gun control legislation is discussed we need to have an honest debate whether or not we want the coloreds to have access to firearms. Studies show 1 out of 4 coloreds are responsible for their owners death and 4 out of 5 of those owners deaths were caused by firearms. If 2 out of 3 coloreds are unregistered then it's reasonable to say that the coloreds shouldn't have access to firearms.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Everything is easily accessible. Gang members do not purchase guns legally, dip shit. And that is a hard fact - why would they purchase something legally that is registered to them when their only intentions with that gun is to commit a crime/act of violence with it. Use your head, dude. GUNS are not the fucking problem. People are.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike G that dude that blames the vehicle for a vehicle man slaughter DWI case. Or blames the needed for the Heroin over dose. Or blames the spoon for obese fat fuck waste of sperm glutton'd fuckers.

Get a grip. You are the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

One last point. Check out what Hitler did. He divided his people and took over. The government would rather WE kill one another then they have to kill us off. If WE THE PEOPLE came together - UNITED as one. UNITED AS AMERICANS - we would be unstoppable. But no, white dudes are too concerned with their white wife's fucking black men because they are insecure about their D game and black men to concerned with white people being concerned about them. EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP - focus all that time and energy on making your life a better one - in peace and harmony and lets move forward as a nation.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

You'll never get anything sorted tbh
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I'm a proud law-abiding gun enthusiast and these kind of arguments get me so peeved when I hear them. Before any actionable gun control legislation is discussed we need to have an honest debate whether or not we want the coloreds to have access to firearms. Studies show 1 out of 4 coloreds are responsible for their owners death and 4 out of 5 of those owners deaths were caused by firearms. If 2 out of 3 coloreds are unregistered then it's reasonable to say that the coloreds shouldn't have access to firearms.
    Before we legalize weed
    ... We need to ask, should Mayoskins be allowed to do any recreational drugs? Considering Mayoskins kill each other w over doses at rates comparable to the most violent gang ridden areas.
    In mass they were averaging 20 od's per weekend.

So good point.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol 20 per weekend?

That's crazy when the national number DAILY was like 124/day.