User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Gun debate question....

First, i dont have a dog in this fight. Im a felon so idgaf what yall do law/restriction wise, as it dont affect me.

Now.. Heres my questions.
    For the ppl who say "we need guns to fight back against a tyrannical government overreach"

*What does that mean exactly? Tyrannical government overreach? Whats the criteria for it?
    I ask because ironically, the crowd most likely to be majorly concerned about this dont seem to have that same energy for police brutality, which for many citizens, is definitely a government overreaching in an oppressive, tyrannical way. In fact its a complete 180 and you hear alot of pro authoritarian views like " well the law is the law," or "u should've just complied" and shit like that.
    So why the selective concern "tyrannical government overreach"?

*next question is.. Why? Whats the point?
    Why would the American Government turn on its citizens for an armed war in an effort to brutally subjugate us?
    Like..for what?
    U mean to tell me, we(America) did all this shit to make ourselves the greatest country in the world, with the strongest economy, best way of life..after 275 years of figuring shit out, getting our shit together........JUST TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND HAVE A MILITARY RULE TYPE DICTATORSHIP AND REDUCE THE COUNTRY TO SOME 3RD WORD SHIT-COUNTRY???
    Then what???

Why would they do that? They already control us in every way. Our entire society is structured how they wanted it. We all literally do the same shit every fkn day like fkn drone like worker ants and were convinced its freedom.
    We wake up. School. Work. Nightlife. Sleep. Repeat. 24/7 with the same "American dream" life goal of wife, kids, dog, house w picket fence bullshit.
    They already control us tbh.

* next question
    Say there is an armed attack on the U.S. citizens en masse by the U.S. government and tge citizens somehow, someway win...
    The citizens successfully stopped and dismantled a tyrannical government!! Yay....

Now what? Who in charge now? Do we just live like the wild west or mad max or is shit gonna be like The Warriors movie where different factions run around recklessly with no real law and order?

Like really..then what? Idk man if someone could answer these id appreciate it. Because honestly, not to offend anyone like i said i got no dog in this fight. But it REALLY just looks silly af tbh. A whole chunk of our society literally look silly af
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Gun debate question....

My nigga. A lot to read, I'll be back for this one.

Stranger

can someone summarize this haha

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I agree with you. Hes pretty much saying americans defend the right to bear arms as a reason to defend ourselves if the goverment ever tries to overrule us. which is really what people think. And yeah, it makes no sense.

Im a felon too so it doesnt effect me either way.. I understand owning a handgun but anything past that is absurd. People who claim they need guns to defend themselves live in safe neighbohoods where no one poses any threat. But theyll pride their life on their right to own guns as a right to defend themselves.

Idk too many examples where licensed gun carriers actually stopped a crime from happening.. other then maybe a home invasion here and there.. but overall people are killing deer and thats it. The rest of the gun owners are mass shootings.

But he was mainly questioning the theory on the goverment overruling us one day.

I dont mind the long post and I enjoy thought provoking discussion in the lounge.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

My issue with this was always...if your country decides one day to turn on you, all the guns in the world aren't going to save you. You're bringing a gun to a bomb fight.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I agree with you. Hes pretty much saying americans defend the right to bear arms as a reason to defend ourselves if the goverment ever tries to overrule us. which is really what people think. And yeah, it makes no sense.

Im a felon too so it doesnt effect me either way.. I understand owning a handgun but anything past that is absurd. People who claim they need guns to defend themselves live in safe neighbohoods where no one poses any threat. But theyll pride their life on their right to own guns as a right to defend themselves.

Idk too many examples where licensed gun carriers actually stopped a crime from happening.. other then maybe a home invasion here and there.. but overall people are killing deer and thats it. The rest of the gun owners are mass shootings.

But he was mainly questioning the theory on the goverment overruling us one day.

I dont mind the long post and I enjoy thought provoking discussion in the lounge.
    Nah word. Nobody is really stopping crime w there guns unless its a home invasion, so the crime aspect is a moot point. Not to mention the type of crime these ppl are worried about, is black on black crime...which by definition... Doesn't even pertain to them.
    And if it is a home invasion, u dont need a call of duty gun. Ttrust me.. I guarantee that the "chook chook" sound of a shotty is enough to have a nigga turn around. Quick
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    My issue with this was always...if your country decides one day to turn on you, all the guns in the world aren't going to save you. You're bringing a gun to a bomb fight.
    Also this. Its embarrassing how silly these ppl can be
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

heres the question i always ask during these conversations that nobodfy can answer...

we havew more guns than we have citizens...
    we have enough guns for every single person in the united states to own a few...

say we ban guns...

WHAT can be done to ensure they go away entirely?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29

Nothing really. Imo its too late to outright ban guns. I hope thats not what they're suggesting because that won't work. Tweaking the laws a bit...cool. But outright ban? Thats just silly
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

this post is dumb, but since these sites are full of libtards and i currently have nothing better to do, i shall put things into perspective for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    First, i dont have a dog in this fight. Im a felon so idgaf what yall do law/restriction wise, as it dont affect me.

Now.. Heres my questions.
    For the ppl who say "we need guns to fight back against a tyrannical government overreach"

*What does that mean exactly?
    it should be pretty self explanatory. a tyrannical government is what happens when the government is ruled by a tyrant or an oppressive government.

Tyrannical government overreach? Whats the criteria for it?
    It wasnt that long ago that this has happened, yet, we like to forget when arguing the liberal view on things. if you asked any Jew who got baked to 425 degrees, im sure they could explain it better then me.

I ask because ironically, the crowd most likely to be majorly concerned about this dont seem to have that same energy for police brutality, which for many citizens, is definitely a government overreaching in an oppressive, tyrannical way
    i know liberals hate facts, but the FACT is that systemic racism in the police force is a false narrative. also, one bad cop shooting is not tyrannical. Its an individual moron being a moron. The police department is not out on the streets trying to oppress the community. In fact, the majority of police officers actually do care about their communities and risk their lives every day to protect not only innocent people, but dumbasses who dont even deserve police protection. Street Gangs are more oppressive then the police will ever be.

In fact its a complete 180 and you hear alot of pro authoritarian views like " well the law is the law," or "u should've just complied" and shit like that.
    So why the selective concern "tyrannical government overreach"?
    so cops are "oppressive" when they are not letting you break the law?

*next question is.. Why? Whats the point?
    Why would the American Government turn on its citizens for an armed war in an effort to brutally subjugate us?
    Like..for what?
    U mean to tell me, we(America) did all this shit to make ourselves the greatest country in the world, with the strongest economy, best way of life..after 275 years of figuring shit out, getting our shit together........JUST TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY AND HAVE A MILITARY RULE TYPE DICTATORSHIP AND REDUCE THE COUNTRY TO SOME 3RD WORD SHIT-COUNTRY???
    Then what???
    when the founding fathers wrote the declaration of independence (you know that time when we actually had to fight to liberate ourselves from the British????) . . . they wrote in the second Amendment because THE PEOPLE are the last line of defense in the event the government goes Tyrannical. Not to say civilian formed militias will be able to fight off a Military, but id rather have a gun in my hand if the shit went down.

The other part you COMPLETELY fail to understand is, the reason NO country will ever try to step on American soil in a time of war is because not only will they have to deal with our military, they will have to deal with getting shot at from 1 out of every 3 family homes.

Why would they do that? They already control us in every way. Our entire society is structured how they wanted it. We all literally do the same shit every fkn day like fkn drone like worker ants and were convinced its freedom.
    lmao, you got issues son! this is not government control. The government does not regulate our work, school, sleep, and nightlife schedules hahaha

* next question
    Say there is an armed attack on the U.S. citizens en masse by the U.S. government and tge citizens somehow, someway win...
    The citizens successfully stopped and dismantled a tyrannical government!! Yay....

Now what? Who in charge now? Do we just live like the wild west or mad max or is shit gonna be like The Warriors movie where different factions run around recklessly with no real law and order?
    again, this already happened. you have heard of the day of Independence correct? The PEOPLE will rebuild a stronger government. . i mean . . hopefully

Like really..then what? Idk man if someone could answer these id appreciate it. Because honestly, not to offend anyone like i said i got no dog in this fight. But it REALLY just looks silly af tbh. A whole chunk of our society literally look silly af
    so the one Amendment that protects all other amendments looks silly

Tell that to all the Australians who would love to have their guns back
    Tell that to all the people in the UK who warn other countries to look to their government policies as a cautionary tale
    The first order on Hitlers list was to disarm the populous so they could not form militias, how did that turn out for the citizens?
    Look at Stalin, Soviet Union established 'gun control' in 1929, from 1929 to 1953 20 million dissidents were exterminated
    Mao Tze Tung established gun conteol in 1935, from 1948 to 1952 20 million political dissidents were rounded up and exterminated
    Idi Amin of Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979 300,000 Christians were rounded up and exterminated
    Pol Pot of Cambodia rounded up and murdered 1 million of his 'educated', yet unarmed citizens. . .

Thats why the second amendment is so important. That is why so many people support it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    people serving in the military also uphold an oath TO THE PEOPLE to fight terrorism foreign or domestic.

i think everyone underestimates how many soldiers would turn their backs on a tyrannical government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post

all these dumb asses you see getting shot by homeowners are usually in pretty decent neighborhoods

Idk too many examples where licensed gun carriers actually stopped a crime from happening..
    thats because it dont help the liberal agenda, thus, not worth reporting on the news

.. but overall people are killing deer and thats it. The rest of the gun owners are mass shootings.
    another stupid statement. MOST gun owners are law abiding people. Mass shootings only happen in GUN FREE zones, and MOST mass shootings are done by hand guns.

its not thought provoking as much as its just a bunch of nonsense and misinformation
    Last edited by Nohbody; March 30th, 2018 at 04:37 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

I cant take anything you say seriously. You out here calling me a "libtard". Which shows your hand. U adhere to the divide and conquer bullshit ur "tyrannical gubmint" set up. And u dont even know it.

Liberal lefties, conservative righties. Its all the same bullshit. But you fell for the us vs them shit, now u think "ur side is right"

Dumb as fk

- - - Updated - - -

And how is it misinformation??? U wierdo. Im asking questions. Not giving information.

Y'all niggas are weird
    -herbo

Battle Record
    122-29

And u said systematic racism is false. Lmao police forces themselves have acknowledged this and are actively working w black and Latino communities to fix it. Some police forces literally want to fix it....but its false tho. Not happening. No such thing as police brutality. Even tho they've been apologizing for shitty treatment.

And ur right. Police brutality can be chocked up to morons being morons.
    like me. I have scars on my handsome face and chipped teeth from when cops slammed me on the groynd when i was 12... At the school bus stop... Such a moron for being a 12 yr who apparently resembles a grown man violent criminal. Stupid me right? Being born black in the projects. Stupid me.

Bot to mention the MA Supreme Court...aka the highest court here
    .. Recently passed a motion stating:
    " it is not illegal, and in fact its 100% reasonable for young black men to run. Unprovoked, upon seeing the police"

So again.. The Supreme Court said hey black guys
    .. If u see the police, u gotta get tf outta there

BUT THIS IS ISNT HAPPENING THO

- - - Updated - - -

"Just obey the law." "Cops are oppressive because u cant break the law"

Thank u for proving my point. U just did the fkn 180.
    Look how pro authoritarian you just got at the mere mention of police brutality...

Bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

And ur examples of tyrannical government??

*nazi germany.
    *Uganda under fkn idi amin
    *Cambodia under fkn pol pot.

This is ur fkn argument? U comparing life here in America to naxi germany my nigga? Fkn Uganda my nigga?
    U really think were 3 gun laws away from devolving into fkn Cambodia my nigga? Bruh.

But this is ur argument. So life in America under trump is comparable to Uganda under idi fkn amin.

Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Most mass shootings are by handguns"..... U seem to confuse street violence w mass shootings. Dylan roof was like the only one to use hand guns.

"Most gun owners are law abiding"... Ok, so abide by the new laws they propose...OR BY UR OWN LOGIC, GET SHOT DEAD IN THE STREET, BECAUSE AS U SUGGESTED BREAKING ANY LAW MEANS THE COPS CAN SHOOT U RIGHT? Will police brutality be seen as "tyrannical" then??

"Reporting good guy w a gun doesn't help the liberal agenda"...ur right. It helps urs. If that gets reported, gun sales go thru the roof.
    Just like when they talk about changing laws..IT HELPS UR FKN AGENDA because then gun sales go thru the roof.
    Basically everything SUPPORTS UR AGENDA. and makes gun sales go thru the roof.
    Every. Fkn. Time.

Who profits with every gun debate? Nra
    After every shooting? Nra
    Anything pertaining to guns is a win for YOUR agenda.

Because the left and right agenda is the sane fkn agenda. But ur literally retarded. Ud never see that.

- - - Updated - - -

And stop calling me a liberal or whatever. You dont know where i stand on this issue. At all. I've yet to make my position known. All i did was ask questions. Yet you showed ur hand w the "libtard" comnents.
    Last edited by Greedy; March 30th, 2018 at 06:35 AM
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    And u said systematic racism is false. Lmao police forces themselves have acknowledged this and are actively working w black and Latino communities to fix it. Some police forces literally want to fix it....but its false tho. Not happening. No such thing as police brutality. Even tho they've been apologizing for shitty treatment.
    police offices are not trained to be racist. Sure some police officers can be racists but thats not a systematic design. Its not like the job applications says "do you enjoy arresting, shooting, and beating up people because they are of any color other then white" on it. AGAIN, yes, there have been police forces with alot of corruption in them, but these are INDIVIDUALS that are corrupt and they are going against the values and the oath they are sworn to uphold.

And ur right. Police brutality can be chocked up to morons being morons.
    like me. I have scars on my handsome face and chipped teeth from when cops slammed me on the groynd when i was 12... At the school bus stop... Such a moron for being a 12 yr who apparently resembles a grown man violent criminal. Stupid me right? Being born black in the projects. Stupid me.
    i wasnt there to see this happen, but lets assume i believe you. this is still no proof of systemic racism. A couple cops whoop your ass and this is evidence that the entire police force is racist?

Bot to mention the MA Supreme Court...aka the highest court here
    .. Recently passed a motion stating:
    " it is not illegal, and in fact its 100% reasonable for young black men to run. Unprovoked, upon seeing the police"

So again.. The Supreme Court said hey black guys
    .. If u see the police, u gotta get tf outta there
    in the context that Boston is/was one of the most corrupt police forces out there. . . its not like the Supreme court was considering writing into law that black people can legally run from the police lol. it was a judge simply saying black men in Boston have a legitimate reason to run from the cops there because they are corrupt.

BUT THIS IS ISNT HAPPENING THO
    bad cops happen. systemic racism is just the card that gets pulled when all facts are ignored

"Just obey the law." "Cops are oppressive because u cant break the law"

Thank u for proving my point. U just did the fkn 180.
    Look how pro authoritarian you just got at the mere mention of police brutality...

Bruh.
    im not pro authoritarian. but im not an anarchist and dont ever want to live in a lawless society. My question is what laws are oppressing you?

And ur examples of tyrannical government??

*nazi germany.
    *Uganda under fkn idi amin
    *Cambodia under fkn pol pot.

This is ur fkn argument? U comparing life here in America to naxi germany my nigga? Fkn Uganda my nigga?
    U really think were 3 gun laws away from devolving into fkn Cambodia my nigga? Bruh.
    i didnt compare life in the US to any of these countries. . but the fact that the population is armed is the reason why America may never end up like those countries. You say it wont or act like it never can happen. . i give you specific examples where it did happen and its worthless information to you because. . well. . it dont fit into your narrative.

But this is ur argument. So life in America under trump is comparable to Uganda under idi fkn amin.

Got it.
    this is not my argument you said this, not me.

"Most mass shootings are by handguns"..... U seem to confuse street violence w mass shootings. Dylan roof was like the only one to use hand guns.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...on-types-used/

"Most gun owners are law abiding"... Ok, so abide by the new laws they propose...
    laws that are 'proposed' are not laws that have passed. . . .

"Reporting good guy w a gun doesn't help the liberal agenda"...ur right. It helps urs. If that gets reported, gun sales go thru the roof.
    Just like when they talk about changing laws..IT HELPS UR FKN AGENDA because then gun sales go thru the roof.
    Basically everything SUPPORTS UR AGENDA. and makes gun sales go thru the roof.
    Every. Fkn. Time.
    Good. I do hope their false narratives and over reporting leads to people uniting and taking a stronger stand for the second amendment.

Who profits with every gun debate? Nra
    or every democrat or socialist who wants to stand on "gun violence" to launch their political careers

After every shooting? Nra
    or every dem or socialist who wants to stand on peoples dead bodies to launch their political careers

Anything pertaining to guns is a win for YOUR agenda.
    lets hope so

Because the left and right agenda is the sane fkn agenda. But ur literally retarded. Ud never see that.

And stop calling me a liberal or whatever. You dont know where i stand on this issue. At all. I've yet to make my position known. All i did was ask questions. Yet you showed ur hand w the "libtard" comnents.
    id dont matter where you stand, the questions you pose are leftists questions no matter how you cut it.

you want an answer to the question? here. . .

Stop trying to ban a tool because PEOPLE in society has lost their moral compass.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

Your still using "left/right" as in "us vs them"

You can not be objective here. But whatever.

First you say racist police are INDIVIDUALS...
    Then go on to acknowledge that the Boston police as a WHOLE is historically racist.
    So which is it? Individuals or entire police forces.
    What about literally every major city? What about NYC stop n frisk? Is that not racist by design? It is... They've admitted it..
    What about doj reports that proved that entire P.D's have been found to prey on minorities.. Thats FKN SYSTEMATIC BRO BRO.

So again... Why are you not outraged by this tyranny?
    But if your "hobbys and toys" are mentioned... Oh we gotta stop this crazy overreaching government!!! Gtfoh.

- - - Updated - - -

If ur not comparing the current USA to Uganda/Nazi Germany/ Cambodia....
    WHY BRING THEM UP??? Stop deflecting and answer the questions.

Why would our government kick in doors and kill mass amounts of citizens or whatever "tyranny" you think they have planned?? Why? AND THEN WHAT???

The government gives itself a high 5?? Like " yes!! We successfully destroyed the country we worked so hard to create"

FOR WHAT??

- - - Updated - - -

And like you said they havent even passed any laws yet... But ur against laws that have even been put in place? Bruh..

Now. If and when laws pass... Will you obey them? Or will take up arms and fight?

Because as you said... If you dont obey the laws you should be shot because.. "Morons being morons" right?

And if u do take up arms.... You'd rather take up arms because your toys may get restrictions... But you wouldn't take up arms for the giant swaths of citizens being oppressed by the government??

- - - Updated - - -

Again.. If this gov vs citizens war happen... And the citizens somehow win...THEN WHAT???
    theres no more government... So who's in charge? And why would we want that person in charge.

This is not very well thought out.
    -herbo

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    this post is dumb, but since these sites are full of libtards and i currently have nothing better to do, i shall put things into perspective for you.

it should be pretty self explanatory. a tyrannical government is what happens when the government is ruled by a tyrant or an oppressive government.

It wasnt that long ago that this has happened, yet, we like to forget when arguing the liberal view on things. if you asked any Jew who got baked to 425 degrees, im sure they could explain it better then me.

i know liberals hate facts, but the FACT is that systemic racism in the police force is a false narrative. also, one bad cop shooting is not tyrannical. Its an individual moron being a moron. The police department is not out on the streets trying to oppress the community. In fact, the majority of police officers actually do care about their communities and risk their lives every day to protect not only innocent people, but dumbasses who dont even deserve police protection. Street Gangs are more oppressive then the police will ever be.

so cops are "oppressive" when they are not letting you break the law?

when the founding fathers wrote the declaration of independence (you know that time when we actually had to fight to liberate ourselves from the British????) . . . they wrote in the second Amendment because THE PEOPLE are the last line of defense in the event the government goes Tyrannical. Not to say civilian formed militias will be able to fight off a Military, but id rather have a gun in my hand if the shit went down.

The other part you COMPLETELY fail to understand is, the reason NO country will ever try to step on American soil in a time of war is because not only will they have to deal with our military, they will have to deal with getting shot at from 1 out of every 3 family homes.

lmao, you got issues son! this is not government control. The government does not regulate our work, school, sleep, and nightlife schedules hahaha

again, this already happened. you have heard of the day of Independence correct? The PEOPLE will rebuild a stronger government. . i mean . . hopefully

so the one Amendment that protects all other amendments looks silly

Tell that to all the Australians who would love to have their guns back
    Tell that to all the people in the UK who warn other countries to look to their government policies as a cautionary tale
    The first order on Hitlers list was to disarm the populous so they could not form militias, how did that turn out for the citizens?
    Look at Stalin, Soviet Union established 'gun control' in 1929, from 1929 to 1953 20 million dissidents were exterminated
    Mao Tze Tung established gun conteol in 1935, from 1948 to 1952 20 million political dissidents were rounded up and exterminated
    Idi Amin of Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979 300,000 Christians were rounded up and exterminated
    Pol Pot of Cambodia rounded up and murdered 1 million of his 'educated', yet unarmed citizens. . .

Thats why the second amendment is so important. That is why so many people support it.

- - - Updated - - -

people serving in the military also uphold an oath TO THE PEOPLE to fight terrorism foreign or domestic.

i think everyone underestimates how many soldiers would turn their backs on a tyrannical government.

- - - Updated - - -

all these dumb asses you see getting shot by homeowners are usually in pretty decent neighborhoods

thats because it dont help the liberal agenda, thus, not worth reporting on the news

another stupid statement. MOST gun owners are law abiding people. Mass shootings only happen in GUN FREE zones, and MOST mass shootings are done by hand guns.

its not thought provoking as much as its just a bunch of nonsense and misinformation
    You say systematic racism doesnt exist but you go on to cite nazi germany as an example of how "a tyrannical goverment happened not too long ago", which was one of the biggest examplea of systematic racism in history.

Ask australians whos want their guns back? Our murder rate in the US is 57 times more then australias. I dont have to ask them anything.

Most gun owners are law abiding people? I didnt say they werent? But they have absolutely no use for a gun.. I still have yet to hear of these gun owners stopping a crime in public that didnt happen in their home. Yes, the home invasions happened in good neighborhoods.. they couldve been handled with a hand gun.

Im not arguing the right to own a gun.. im arguing people defending needing anything more then handgun.

The shooting in las vegas wouldnt have been nearly as catastropic if he didnt have the kind weaponary he had.

Mass shootings only happened with handguns?

I could give numerous examples of mass shootings with guns for more powerful then handguns

I want you to give me examples on when a regular citizen used a gun more powerful then a handgun for the greater good. A crime they stopped?...a reason they would need it at all? Outside of huntinf animals? Go ahead, ill wait.Theyre useful for the military, that is it.

Youre only one talking nonsense and misinformation.
    Last edited by Mike G.; March 30th, 2018 at 01:23 PM