User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: community do you like these skins

Stranger

community do you like these skins

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: community do you like these skins

Yes we do. Buy that shit and get to work.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Yes we do. Buy that shit and get to work.
    lmao real g's don't buy shit.

I already got most of their skins we just need graphics to match and I would make it look a little different.

im not going to use the skin but make something that looks similar.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I've been up all night working on videos. I'll try to come up with something for either a logo or banner before I crash or when I wake up.

Stranger

I've been up all night working on videos. I'll try to come up with something for either a logo or banner before I crash or when I wake up.
    make them around those blue and red skins on that site, whatever I put up it will be similar to those skins, or maybe even the exact same skin.

Battle Record
    32-6

Battle Record
    32-6

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Theyre cool or whatever^. I wouldnt be able to make a banner till around friday. No computer right now or I wouldve knocked it out in 30 minutes

Battle Record
    32-6

I actually think this should be the one. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm going to center the trapline and use this as the rapbattles logo intro for my vids so even if you don't use it I'm still going to put it to use.

- - - Updated - - -

I might make it light blue to see how it turns out.

Stranger

don't really show up that well.

these are the blues used on the skin

#30a5f0
    #086dad

Battle Record
    32-6

If I use light blue it won't matter which color blue it's layered on top of as it will still blend in nicely.

- - - Updated - - -

Or I can do it white or grey so it still sticks out. But I think the brighter the color the better I can shade it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind I will use the colors you provided. I was thinking the banner would be that color and it would look more indented than stick out but if you use a non-blue banner it will work.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using #30a5f0

- - - Updated - - -

This looks much better. I should be done in a couple minutes.

Battle Record
    32-6

Much better.

- - - Updated - - -

I can enlarge the initials if need be.

Stranger

Much better.

- - - Updated - - -

I can enlarge the initials if need be.
    can you make just he rb like 40x40 and I'll use that as a forumicon maybe.

Stranger

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm actually going to fuck around with the shape and possibly use something other than a circle then increase the font and use it for my own logo on my vids so I would rather you not use it. Just ask @MikeG to do it for you since I'm still learning photoshop. He's more suited to provide what you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Now that layout of the site is fresh and stylish. That would be more appealing to our demographic as it grabs attention and it would be easier to advertise the site.