User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 131

Thread: yo community

Stranger

Re: yo community, we need graphics and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    So here's what we've accomplished since @Dia made this thread: 1. Nothing. 2. We've established that he is worthless.

That is all. I can't wait until tomorrow when nothing happens. It's going to be a blast. Fuck yeah.
    what do you want for me, I asked for help in getting the resources, thats more than you done, you think your good enough to make them your self.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    makes sense that nothing major has been done since strobe is in the way. I dont understand someone owning a website& not profiting off it or at least participating

I asked this very question for years. A fucking travesty. I've actually seen this approach on a few other websites, as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Re: yo community

lol when I merged the post here it changed the name of the thread poster lol.

Stranger

@B Dot LESNAR you where saying

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    it's not really strobes fault or illunatic either, strobe wanted the site to die and the people that brought it back was suppose to manage it I guess, this isn't no ones job, this forum shit is a hobby.

they want someone to blame, when really the only people to blame is the entire community, you can't even really do that, people lose interest, it happens. I don't know what to tell him lol
    I would say its 100% strobes fault. He wanted the site to die.. but hes refusing to sell it? wtf? changes need to be made here & only a new owner with some ideas could make those moves. no one can do anything if this guy is hoarding it... rb has potential. this place needs to go in a different direction.. the latest hip hop/rap news with a forum & a section in the forum for battling. at least make an updated homepage.. the homepage would bring attention which would lead to activity in the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I asked this very question for years. A fucking travesty. I've actually seen this approach on a few other websites, as well.
    makes no sense at all.. whats going on @strobe you got some explaining to do

Stranger

I would say its 100% strobes fault. He wanted the site to die.. but hes refusing to sell it? wtf? changes need to be made here & only a new owner with some ideas could make those moves. no one can do anything if this guy is hoarding it... rb has potential. this place needs to go in a different direction.. the latest hip hop/rap news with a forum & a section in the forum for battling. at least make an updated homepage.. the homepage would bring attention which would lead to activity in the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

makes no sense at all.. whats going on @strobe you got some explaining to do
    I wouldn't sell it, I would be afraid of what it would turn into, this doman is over decades old I doubt they just give it to anybody.

strobe has no obligation to sell the site, or keep it going, quite frankly who ever is paying the hosting bill is wasting money.

we had a homepage and it was never updated, and no one liked having a home page, if you divert peoples attention away from the forums they'll shit their pants.

people searching for rap battles, don't want to join rap battle forums, so any organic traffic we get goes to waste to.

me my self If I owned RB, I could promote it and turn profit.

these people are long time forum guys, they say they want change, but they don't really want change, because that change means moving away from forums, and that's something that some of them can't do.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

If he owns the site wouldnt he be the one paying for hosting.. if he has no interest in reviving a dying forum then #1 why pay for hosting #2 why not sell it & make a couple grand. Why would he even care what gets done with it.

when this site was thriving the homepage was updated regularly.. with shit based off the forum.. Punchline of the week.. member of the month.. battle of the week.. tournament winners.. best audio all month.. general latest site news & updates... upcoming leagues.. etc. Producers were paying for advertisements here. There was cash prizes for league winners.

I would start with turning the homepage into some worldstar/vlad tv kinda shit & go from there.

People google rap battles everyday.. RB even made it on mtv on that episode Made - I wanna be a battle rapper. Thats the day we had "the most users ever online" in 2011.

Stranger

it wouldn't the first time the site owner had someone else paying the bills. I think gow was paying the hosting bills at one point.

this site aint worth a few thousand right now, id rather put that money ina new site and build it up.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think I'm done trying to keep the site going. I tried. I made social media accounts. I have about a dozen video packages to advertise the site. I started a league and invested well over 250+ hours in the past 2 months to try and stop members from leaving. I altered my work schedule. I raised the issue. I pleaded for changes to be made. Nothing happened. We have one admin who is readily available and frequents the site daily and that idiot refuses to do shit. I wanted to preserve the history of the site but it's evident there is way too much malfeasance and ineptitude to do so.

Stranger

you have no idea what I have done, I go above and beyond, and worked through the night at times, saying I don't do shit is just trying to throw me under the bus, you know what your doing, your staff and don't have enough respect for the site to take these complaints to a staff area you have access to.

I don't frequent the site, I check on shit. ( which is what was asked of me )

like I said, anything else is a bonus, no matter what I do to the site, it won't change the current state.

making social media accounts, and videos aint going to do shit, if you're not promoting them, plus the fact that no ones going to take the site serious if you promoting it with shitty graphics, rofl.

you spammed them on other forums, and just made rb more enemies.

you're attempt to throw me under the bus was pointless, this all started, because I said the graphic you made sucked, you're a fucking child.

this site doesn't need to be babysitted 24/7, why can't we step out sometimes with out yall shitting ya pants, it's a damn text battle forum, it runs its self.

if you think you can do shit differently, gtfo out and start your own site, we'll see how far you get.

Stranger

now this mother fuckers going to blame me for his stupid league failing, lmfao.

this isn't my site, I have very little say, I have had many ideas that got shot down when I suggested them, your throwing the wrong person under the bus, and you really shouldn't be doing that to no one, don't ever speak to me again.

a skin doesn't make a break a site, we don't need a new skin to promote the fucking site, god your so fucking stupid, if you build it they won't come, and that's not even a cliche.

I doubt I could find one person that really cares what the site looks like skin wise, we don't need much more than we already have, there prolly won't even be a forum in the future.

Battle Record
    22-14

This domain name alone is worth a couple grand.. According to multiple sources on google RB is worth $7,000 but idk how accurate that is..

Stranger

This domain name alone is worth a couple grand.. According to multiple sources on google RB is worth $7,000 but idk how accurate that is..
    it's not accurate.

id pay for the domain name, and delete everything else lol.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    that's not my part as administrator faggot.

there are 4 other admins, stop speaking to me.
    Who aren't active. YOU ARE. The fuck?

You definitely have some mental blockage or seriously delusional.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

TIL Strobe STILL owns RB?!?!

Lmfao wtf.