User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 131

Thread: yo community

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: yo community, we need graphics and shit.

@Dia I have made repeated attempts to provoke you into action but you continue to remain idle. It's time that we address your problem in an honest way so that you can realize how I genuinely feel about you. As an administrator of this site you have done the bare minimum for years. Your inaction is neglectful and reveals a character flaw about yourself that you are either unaware of or too afraid to confront. A lack of awareness means that not only have you been ignorant of your shortcomings, but that ignorance has long been recognized by the people around you and they view you as a sluggish deadbeat with no ambition to excel and better yourself. They are disappointed in you and loathe your company because of it but are too polite to be sincere with you. Your friends, family, acquaintances, employer, co-workers, girlfriend, and spiritual advisor all think you are a piece of shit. A fear of dealing with this character flaw means that you have tried to correct it but have failed to the extent that any further attempts will plunge you deeper into heartbreak. Being the sensitive twat that you are, you have no other choice but to withdraw and cower from the truth of who you are and always will be. The truth is you are pathetic. Your worthlessness makes me feel uncomfortable because your slack approach to life is a foreign concept to me. I've always been ambitious and willing to go farther and surpass the expectations others have of me. If my boss gives me a task to complete, not only do I finish it but I afford myself the time to offer insight and lend my assistance to my co-workers so they can finish their tasks as well. Then I help them improve on the end result. You, however, are a slow, inept derelict who loafs about doing nothing of importance because you are incapable of any meaningful contribution. The only expectations your employer has of you is to be a depressing failure that brings everybody in your workplace and around you in general unhappiness and displeasure. You are fortunate to be an anonymous online persona rather than know me in real life, because if we were to meet I would wrap my fists and apply paste to them then dip them into shards of glass and punch you in the fucking esophagus. I demand you stop being a lowly, squalid faggot and contribute more to this site than posting bullshit threads about the community doing the work I have assigned to you. Get the job done.
    Last edited by Wuxia; March 21st, 2018 at 07:26 PM

Stranger

bare minimum? you have no idea what I have done, you sure as hell aint doing no wonders to bring activity here, I have lost many hours of sleep working behind the scenes, ( I'm also sure I lost a shit ton of money, because I could be working on something instead of this shit ) you have no idea what it takes to manage shit behind the scenes, I can't count how many times I modded you because you promised to get the site active again, and we see how that turns out every time, you don't do shit so stop expecting others to, and running leagues aint doing shit when there is no one here.

now stop talking about this.

I'm not an admin, coldalt is admin, ignore that account.

I am a developer, I have no involvement in the sites progression other than that title, I was only asked to oversee one thing, and I have done that more times than once.

why the fuck would I promote this site with my own money, if I do all of that I might as well create my own site.

I'm not the one you should be motivating, there is atleast one other admin who has more control than I do, and there is another guy above him that owns the site.

You should be motivating the entire community, not just an admin, we are not here to babysit you faggots.

The developer title doesn't require me to spend long working hours creating something new for someone to ruin, I was only asked to do one thing, what part of that do you not understand?

I have done more than what was asked of me actually.

you aint assigned shit, we assign shit to you, you are a puppet and we pull the strings, now dance boy.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 21st, 2018 at 08:49 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Dia I have discussed this matter with several prominent members of the site and we have concluded it would be in the best interest of the remaining few that still post here that you resign from your position. We appreciate the work you have done as a developer however we feel that your services are no longer required due to you being a douchey queef. If you refuse to vacate your position we will spam your PM's with oriental dick pics.

Codealt

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Dia I have discussed this matter with several prominent members of the site and we have concluded it would be in the best interest of the remaining few that still post here that you resign from your position. We appreciate the work you have done as a developer however we feel that your services are no longer required due to you being a douchey queef. If you refuse to vacate your position we will spam your PM's with oriental dick pics.
    you do that anyway.

Stranger

I'm about to hide every post in here, other than the main proposal, so we can get some shit made.

broke lesnar scared everyone off.

- - - Updated - - -

broke just mad because I said his logo's looked garbage.

if he made some shit like some stuff I seen for that stupid pbx shit, I might could have used it.

no one in there right mind could seriously think that shit look better than one we have, even tho what we have is ass cheeks, you got to produce something better than that dawg.

I wouldn't even put that on my wall to scare the rats away, it would be inhumane.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 21st, 2018 at 09:38 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

Another day of no progress. @Dia you are doing awesome. Keep it up.

Stranger

Another day of no progress. @Dia you are doing awesome. Keep it up.
    I put you in time out already, get back in the corner sunny boy.

Battle Record
    32-6

Let's see what we have here. No new logo. No new banner. No new forum skin. @Dia thank you for doing your part as administrator to enhance the site. You're an inspiration to us all.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what we have here. No new logo. No new banner. No new forum skin. @Dia thank you for doing your part as administrator to enhance the site. You're an inspiration to us all.

Codealt

that's not my part as administrator faggot.

there are 4 other admins, stop speaking to me.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

thats really what im confused about.. why is everyone coming coming at dia like hes the one & only admin.. dude is not in charge of rb. stop using him as a scapegoat. then you got everyone coming in here co signing that shit. why isnt anyone talking that shit to illunatic. idk im outta the loop on the history here the past couple years but these are genuine questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    yall can sit here and argue over this and that, over skins, over whos responsibility is what, etc...

the only thing that would give RB and even slight chance of becoming more than just a memory you can log onto(which lets be for real thats about all it is now), is to ditch VBulletin, the entire oldschool forum format in general...
    and someone code an entirely new way of doing this...one that integrates all popular social media into it...and which the mechanics you operate in order to post are entirely different...
    something more like a social media network..
    on-site audio/graphical/text piece hosting that is self-advertised at random throughout the site, while simultaneously pushing them through the popular social media outlets...
    going to take an active, dedicated hip hop news team to keep interesting articles flowing through here linked to social media with titles that make people want to click, that bring them back here...
    live, on the spot video/audio batrtling that people can start up without making plans and signing up and having to upload to 3rd party places to post...

theres a lot more i could say here...but it's not worth going into full detail, because nobody here has the technical expertise necessary... a bunch of us put together could have that expertise, but workng together to create a better site is something that people have been trying to do for years and it just doesn't work...

main obstacle is Strobe... he doesn't want to sell the place, and apparently refuses to communicate with anyone who wants to run it...

so what you have here is an archive of how things useds to be, that you can still use and participate in...
    this.

makes sense that nothing major has been done since strobe is in the way. I dont understand someone owning a website& not profiting off it or at least participating

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    thats really what im confused about.. why is everyone coming coming at dia like hes the one & only admin.. dude is not in charge of rb. stop using him as a scapegoat. then you got everyone coming in here co signing that shit. why isnt anyone talking that shit to illunatic. idk im outta the loop on the history here the past couple years but these are genuine questions.
    Ask yourself. Why would this fucking moron post a thread saying he needed graphics from the community so we can makeover the site if he didn't have the ability to put them to use? Then ask yourself, why would he say that he would do it but he's just unmotivated to do so? Dia just doesn't give a shit. Who cares about him being the caretaker of battle hacks if there's nobody fucking here? He has the capabilities to enact change but he insists on other people doing it for him. I don't give a shit about his past contributions to the site. This place is dead. It's fucking dead. And he ain't doing shit about it. You want to defend this faggot, go ahead.

Stranger

first of all if anyone truly cares that much about a text battle forum, they should find the nearest cliff, and not hesitate to jump.

secondly, you can't have a skin without graphics, and once those are made I will work on a skin, just like I said many times I attempted to get resources together from the community, you are just a little upset because I said those logos you made was trash, nothing you say makes any since and you have no idea how this shit works, I said if I had the resources that makes up the skin ( IE the main graphics ) then I will work on the skin, you tirade doesn't motivate me to do shit, matter of fact because of it, it has haulted anything I planned to do.

I don't do graphics, there for I have no ability to make the skin, I'm not making a plain ass skin.

now I probably won't make one at all, thank broke lesnar.

redesigning the site isn't my job, and nothing I do here is my job.

I was simply asked to look over the battle hack while GOW takes a leave of absence to take care of real shit.

don't act like you don't give a shit about the battle hack, when the records disappeared you was probably one of the first to bitch about it. lmao.

GTFO saying that I'm having other people do my work, this is not my work, fuck kind of shit you even saying right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post

- - - Updated - - -

this.

makes sense that nothing major has been done since strobe is in the way. I dont understand someone owning a website& not profiting off it or at least participating
    it's not really strobes fault or illunatic either, strobe wanted the site to die and the people that brought it back was suppose to manage it I guess, this isn't no ones job, this forum shit is a hobby.

they want someone to blame, when really the only people to blame is the entire community, you can't even really do that, people lose interest, it happens. I don't know what to tell him lol

to say it's the developers job to flat out remodel the site and promote it is the most idiotic shit I ever heard, if I do anything like that, it's a bonus.

and no i'm not motivated, you make a new skin, what the fuck good does that do if no one knows about it? everyone will still be setting on there ass blaming the admins for shit being slow when they could be out networking and shit, and no networking doesn't involve spamming other stupid ass sites.

we are the last of the dying breed, there is no chance in hell that forums can be revived, you can make the most groundbreaking shit ever seen on a forum, no one cares about this shit, the only thing we can hope for is a place to shoot the shit and catch up with people that we have known for awhile on this shit, maybe we will get a few battles here and there, but other than that, that's all you can really ask for..... take notes broke.

hell you could probably offer everyone a million dollars, to be active on this shit and it would still be dead, matter of fact there was this site back in the day paying people to post and be active and shit, and it was still dead LMFAO.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 22nd, 2018 at 01:30 AM

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    first of all if anyone truly cares that much about a text battle forum, they should find the nearest cliff, and not hesitate to jump.
    This is all that needs to be said. We have an admin who doesn't even give a shit about the site. Why is he in a position of authority? When asked for assistance he claims his only purpose as an admin is to do maintenance on battle hacks. Battle hacks are the least of this sites worries. With no traffic or activity maintenance of battle hacks is pointless. He was granted the position of admin and in doing so accepted the responsibility of maintaining it. This fucking mongrel should be executed and his carcass fed to wild boars.

- - - Updated - - -

And if I'm not mistaken MikeG already provided a logo and guess what @Dia still hasn't done shit except distance himself from any responsibility whatsoever.

Stranger

This is all that needs to be said. We have an admin who doesn't even give a shit about the site. Why is he in a position of authority? When asked for assistance he claims his only purpose as an admin is to do maintenance on battle hacks. Battle hacks are the least of this sites worries. With no traffic or activity maintenance of battle hacks is pointless. He was granted the position of admin and in doing so accepted the responsibility of maintaining it. This fucking mongrel should be executed and his carcass fed to wild boars.

- - - Updated - - -

And if I'm not mistaken MikeG already provided a logo and guess what @Dia still hasn't done shit except distance himself from any responsibility whatsoever.
    I'm not in a position of authority.. lmao

I don't do anything like that unless I talk to illunatic first.

if you don't like it go start your own site, and see what happens.

I was granted the powers to oversee the battle hack, anything else is a bonus, do I have to fucking draw it out for your dumb ass?

I have done way more than oversee the battle hack.

no one cares what you think is needed, your judgement on what is needed is fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

I will hide all these post in the morning, so we can get back to this.

I'm also closing it, and yall can send your graphics to my PM.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 22nd, 2018 at 01:35 AM

Battle Record
    32-6

So here's what we've accomplished since @Dia made this thread: 1. Nothing. 2. We've established that he is worthless.

That is all. I can't wait until tomorrow when nothing happens. It's going to be a blast. Fuck yeah.