User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 131

Thread: yo community

Stranger

Re: yo community, we need graphics and shit.

i like this gimmick broke lesnar, maybe you can be my new client.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Dia great work so far. I've noticed you were busy throughout the night making some much needed changes. The site is looking terrific.

Stranger

i can't be an advocate for you.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Keep this up and we'll definitely get a new registered member or two in the next 8 months.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Keep this up and we'll definitely get a new registered member or two in the next 8 months.
    Pretty much up to us dia does the coding... PM me your ideas

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

an alias doesnt count

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Pretty much up to us dia does the coding... PM me your ideas
    Our endgame is both the same so I will detail my strategy and the timeframe in which each goal should be accomplished.

1. Change the default forum skin to a more visually appealing color. (2 days) (And this should be started TODAY, no more discussion about it.)
    2. Change the logo. (Today) (The logo color scheme will be our template for the forum skin.)
    3. Change the banner. (Today)
    4. Hide the inactive forums. (Today) (We need to project the site as frequented by spotlighting the forums with the highest amount of traffic.)
    5. If Dia's only purpose is to deal with battle hacks, then so be it. We aren't going to get anything accomplished if we rely on a slothful douche who needs to be trolled into making an effort. Invest in a new admin and task him with the restoration of the site. (If he wants the community to assist him, that's fine, but if he is overly reliant on the community to manage the restoration, then he should be disqualified from the position.) (Today)

- - - Updated - - -

My role in this will be promotion. I will be responsible for the sites social media accounts. I will do the legwork in presenting the site to prospective visitors. You might think this is a simple task that can be carried out by anyone. It isn't. And you can't. You have to know how to network with the demographic and be willing to put several hours into it each day. That means getting less sleep and tapping into your social and family life. If I do this I will only have time for work, family, PBX, and site promotion.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Our endgame is both the same so I will detail my strategy and the timeframe in which each goal should be accomplished.

1. Change the default forum skin to a more visually appealing color. (2 days) (And this should be started TODAY, no more discussion about it.)
    2. Change the logo. (Today) (The logo color scheme will be our template for the forum skin.)
    3. Change the banner. (Today)
    4. Hide the inactive forums. (Today) (We need to project the site as frequented by spotlighting the forums with the highest amount of traffic.)
    5. If Dia's only purpose is to deal with battle hacks, then so be it. We aren't going to get anything accomplished if we rely on a slothful douche who needs to be trolled into making an effort. Invest in a new admin and task him with the restoration of the site. (If he wants the community to assist him, that's fine, but if he is overly reliant on the community to manage the restoration, then he should be disqualified from the position.) (Today)

- - - Updated - - -

My role in this will be promotion. I will be responsible for the sites social media accounts. I will do the legwork in presenting the site to prospective visitors. You might think this is a simple task that can be carried out by anyone. It isn't. And you can't. You have to know how to network with the demographic and be willing to put several hours into it each day. That means getting less sleep and tapping into your social and family life. If I do this I will only have time for work, family, PBX, and site promotion.
    I have no idea how to do gfx but I agree with this

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Mike G. I know you're not an admin but now you have a huge responsibility and I hope that you and I can work together as friends and one day possibly be more than that to each other. We need you to redo the default forum skin and logo. The color scheme should be breathtaking and attractive to new visitors. This needs to be accomplished soon. Next, you have to hide the forums with no activity. Only make the ones that have traffic visible. This will make the site appear frequented and flush with interaction. After you have finished that, we need you to provide graphics for our social media outlets. You should do this regularly, one new graphic for each day of the week should suffice but if you are willing to do more than that then we will be grateful. From here on out you are assigned the task of promoting the site with your graphics and video packages. You will also need to register accounts at other sites and spam our content. Also, you will oversee the maintenance of battle hacks. But this isn't at the top of our to-do-list. What you have to concentrate on now is the remodeling of the site. I will assist you with words of encouragement and post threads about how important it is for the community to help you handle your obligations. Thank you for your hardwork and sacrifice. You will have many sleepless nights and might need to find a more suitable job that accommodates the time you spend working here. You have my support and if you need anything from me to help you expedite the completion of these goals I am more than happy to find somebody else to carry out what you ask of me.
    1st 2 or 3 sentences leaned the puerto rican out of me, real shit. Broke killing me right now... I love this fucking dude. He going to be my next "MAN"-WIFE.

Battle Record
    86-54

Wtf

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmfao, that was for you, legit knew you'd respond immediately - if I had typed it - you would have ignored the statement so I let it rock to prove a point, LMAO.

You pussy.

Battle Record
    86-54

Lmao

Stranger

the battle hack breaks every once in awhile.

that's where I come in, I'm really not motivated to do anything else honestly, this place is depressing sometime.

Battle Record
    51-15

Blah blah blah...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

give this site to somebody who cares