User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 131

Thread: yo community

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Re: yo community, we need graphics and shit.

Back in the day GFX heads always helped skinning the forums. However at the look of the graphic section im not surprised it's not active.

How often is there feedback left there. This site is unfortunately un active changing the skin no matter how dope a job you think you can do will not change a thing
    Last edited by Danze; March 20th, 2018 at 04:27 PM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Danze View Post
    Back in the day GFX heads always helped skinning the forums. However at the look of the graphic section im not surprised it's not active.

How often is there feedback left there. This site is unfortunately un active changing the skin no matter how dope a job you think you can do will not change a thing
    thats my thought process but having a dope pleasent skin will keep people around here longer, if I have the proper resources it won't take long to make a skin based of the graphics.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

New skins, new look new Rb... this shit is dead and needs to file for bankruptcy

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    New skins, new look new Rb... this shit is dead and needs to file for bankruptcy
    rb is the homeless guy on the side of the road with a sign that says will work for food.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Also @B Dot LESNAR

When GOW was dohas ng shit here for the two months about a year ago dia was installing hacks and shit. He was the only one doing shit and still does shit in that area around here.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Also @B Dot LESNAR

When GOW was dohas ng shit here for the two months about a year ago dia was installing hacks and shit. He was the only one doing shit and still does shit in that area around here.
    I was helping gow out for years before I was even admin, if there was ever a coding problem he came to me. that's why I said you don't need to have powers to do shit.

now I just pop in if something happens.

I log in everyday to check in on stuff tho.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 20th, 2018 at 04:51 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

GOW a fraud.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Yea gow was a faggot.

Back in the day we just knew the admins names.. they never or only rarely ever posted.

You all are real goofy talking about site issues in the lounge.. isnt there a mod section for that.. keep that shit behind the scenes

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    yea, there isn't even nothing wrong with the current skins, we could use some new ones tho.

changing the skin up aint going to do shit.

thanks tho, that logo would be dope if its edited for a darker bg.

I attempted to get this done a year ago and no one would help out.
    Nothing wrong with the current skins? Are you fucking kidding me? Listen you son of a bitch if you ever say anything like that again I will end your life.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Why hasn't anything been done? I registered an RB Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter account almost 2 months ago and haven't been able to do any advertising because this cocksucker Dia would rather have everybody come together as a community so he doesn't have to do shit. This site needs to be rebuilt ground up because it isn't attracting new visitors. You hear me Dia? You fucking vagabond. I want you dead.

Battle Record
    86-54

All those accounts are run by illunatic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    GOW a fraud.
    Facts dude was always saying he needed me cos the other admins didn’t like what he was doing and shit. He had dagel mod and that really killed it. Then the dude had nerve to tell me I need to make sacrifices to help out here after he was ghost for months because personal problems I won’t share....

Now the dude posts every week about video games and shit on Facebook all the time. Oh well. This place on its last breath and tbh it’s not me or dias fault

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Yea gow was a faggot.

Back in the day we just knew the admins names.. they never or only rarely ever posted.

You all are real goofy talking about site issues in the lounge.. isnt there a mod section for that.. keep that shit behind the scenes
    There is a staff section... so there’s a reason it’s here now... RB in a wheelchair @ the top step

Battle Record
    32-6

@Mike G. I know you're not an admin but now you have a huge responsibility and I hope that you and I can work together as friends and one day possibly be more than that to each other. We need you to redo the default forum skin and logo. The color scheme should be breathtaking and attractive to new visitors. This needs to be accomplished soon. Next, you have to hide the forums with no activity. Only make the ones that have traffic visible. This will make the site appear frequented and flush with interaction. After you have finished that, we need you to provide graphics for our social media outlets. You should do this regularly, one new graphic for each day of the week should suffice but if you are willing to do more than that then we will be grateful. From here on out you are assigned the task of promoting the site with your graphics and video packages. You will also need to register accounts at other sites and spam our content. Also, you will oversee the maintenance of battle hacks. But this isn't at the top of our to-do-list. What you have to concentrate on now is the remodeling of the site. I will assist you with words of encouragement and post threads about how important it is for the community to help you handle your obligations. Thank you for your hardwork and sacrifice. You will have many sleepless nights and might need to find a more suitable job that accommodates the time you spend working here. You have my support and if you need anything from me to help you expedite the completion of these goals I am more than happy to find somebody else to carry out what you ask of me.

Stranger

dude shut the fuck up you dont need a new skin to promote the site.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    dude shut the fuck up you dont need a new skin to promote the site.
    Yes we do. When was the last time this piece of shit skin was updated? It's a fucking eyesore. And don't get lippy with me faggot. You are beneath me.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Dia you still haven't done shit. Quit relying on other people to do the fucking work for you. If all you are good for is playing with stupid ass battle hacks then have the decency to step the fuck down from your position. You are a fucking blight. It's always "we don't need to do this" or "we don't need to do that". Gtfoh snowflake. You have no credibility. You wiped your ass with this site now it's on you to make things right. Get to it.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Yes we do. When was the last time this piece of shit skin was updated? It's a fucking eyesore. And don't get lippy with me faggot. You are beneath me.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Dia you still haven't done shit. Quit relying on other people to do the fucking work for you. If all you are good for is playing with stupid ass battle hacks then have the decency to step the fuck down from your position. You are a fucking blight. It's always "we don't need to do this" or "we don't need to do that". Gtfoh snowflake. You have no credibility. You wiped your ass with this site now it's on you to make things right. Get to it.
    yea because last time the skin was updated, we got active as fuck.

this isn't no ones responsibility, just who ever is willing to help.

you haven't showed me anything that's an impovement on the shit we got now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

that was my position dumb ass.

anything extra is a bonus.

i do everything that doesn't involve me getting into politics of the site. ( which is why I haven't banned no one, and would ask permission first. )

if you take this shit seirously, you would have showed work that shows that, all I asked for was a couple of things. I'm not creating graphics or going out of my way to get them made other than what I have already done, if no one is willling to help out I don't know what to tell you.

those graphics you made to promote that stupid league looks better than this shit.

until i'm giving the keys and take over RB I'm not going out of my way to promote either other than social media post and shit like that, which I doubt none of you have done, we have like 10-15 folks stopping by, if half of you posted on social media about the site, we would be in good shape.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 20th, 2018 at 10:28 PM