User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: yo community

Stranger

Re: yo community

it's crazy that these pages get hundreds of views and post, but a battle/open mic don't get shit.

maybe we should turn all the battles and shit into troll shit to.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    And you allowed this clown to get admin position bro?

Say it isn't so, ILL....

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Fucking saddest piece of shit I've ever seen in the longest time. I'm not surprised, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    And you allowed this clown to get admin position bro?

Say it isn't so, ILL....
    bro you act like I found the golden ticket or something lmao.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Fucking saddest piece of shit I've ever seen in the longest time. I'm not surprised, though.
    Lmao

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    and they think I have something to do with that smh.

you guys have no idea how hard it is to get anything done without help from the site owner, we are flying blind most of the time, we really should be commended for that.

strobe helps out a little if we really need him tho, but there really isnt no reason for him to be here if he dont want to be.

I have all the shit I need if something really needs some fixing.

thats why I stayed hidden because I knew people would blame for for shit I have no control over.

and they would automatically play the blame game on me due to their personal feelings of me, when they have no idea what i have done really, all I am is the hero that saved RB on many occasions.

rb went months without even having a functional database, thankfully strobe eventually fixed it.

I don't have access to the hosting account to be able to do that shit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Just wanted to point out that Dia made this thread 3 days ago and still hasn't done shit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

DEAD @

Quote Originally Posted by Dia
    I have all the shit I need if something really needs some fixing.
    And you wonder why I'm bold enough to call you slothful, worthless, incompetent, unproductive, disinterested, undeserving, and ineffectual. Your comment validates everything I have articulated in this thread. Go ahead and close it like you said you would because all it does is give members the impression you are going to take action when we both know you aren't going to do shit. I no longer hold you accountable for the neglect this site has been subjected to. Whoever made you an administrator is to blame. You can't help being a faggot because it's a personality trait that comes natural to you. Whoever gave you priveleges should have vetted you thoroughly. Had he done so he would have discovered that you simply aren't qualified to be an admin. You no longer have to make excuses.

Stranger

I fixed what is broken, i done way more than you have.

also these threads will be hidden in the future.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

These threads will be hidden?

Why?

Stranger

not a good look to have a bunch of threads complaining about the site, its been getting out of hand.

we know the state of rb, no need to talk about it.

if you got a problem contact an admin through pm or use the staff area if you have access.

we will do what ever we can do remedy the situation, or not.

this whole thing is dying, even if we combined every text battle website, we would still be in the state.