User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 137

Thread: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i didn't ask for a battle, i didn't come at him sideways telling him im so much better than him(even though i am)

he damn sure backpedaled though... i was gonna go ahead and drop a beat,

You're better than me? Really? I'll give you a rematch and mop you up again.

I "backpedaled"? Really? I'm willing to give you a rematch and destroy your old fart, ungroomed unkept no motivation un-driven simp ass again.

You were gonna drop a beat??? Really??? I'ma put a re-match up right now, and I'll give you a new beat too. But let me guess, you have another excuse right? Pathetic.

You said you're working on some "dope" shit to another user on here. Please use this "dope" piece of work to show everyone that you are indeed better than me like you say you are.

If not, sit down and shut up simp. You're damn near 40, if not 40+ on a website called RAPBATTLES.COM being a lounge rat.

Get your life together.
    Last edited by 808 District; March 26th, 2018 at 03:15 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

what did you do? pop in at the end and read a few sentences then comment on it like some retarded faggot on facebook that has no idea whats going on?

this whole shit started in an entirely different thread... and *HE* is the one who kicked off all the shit talking...i largely ignored most of it, but he lured me in with hella bait...
    he was mad that i didn't like the beat he posted up in the other thread... this is a response, to me giving an opinion of his beat, on a forum where people post things to get other peoples opinions... THAT is what all of this is..

i didn't ask for a battle, i didn't come at him sideways telling him im so much better than him(even though i am), he did all that... i simply defended myself... i didn't backpeddle SHIT... i said from the start im not beat battling this half ass street shitter.. and i talked shit, because he talked shit...period...
    he damn sure backpedaled though... i was gonna go ahead and drop a beat, and after talking about how much more advanced he is with producing, hes gonna say some shit about me already hearing his beat and then deciding to drop...

See where im going with this?

and then to top it all off, you wanna hop in and start talking some personal shit in a situation that got NOTHING to do with your bitch ass, then you're gonna do the SAME DAMN THING to Witty...i don't wanna hear no shit about different genres... me and Pump produce entirely different genres too... fuck outta here... live by your own words bitch...

EDIT: oh and nah, i don't make beats... at least not on any regular basis... i stopped a long, long time ago... that's how pathetic this shit is... he comes here over and over begging for a beat battle from someone who ain't even in it anymore...
    A so called "Elite troll" being trolled again.

Please sit the fuck down and don't EVER refer to yourself as a troll again because you aren't a good one. Case closed.

Continue congratulating @B Dot LESNAR for his breeding routine with his daughter and grand children.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

BTW, didn't read your response. Figured I'd let you know, because I've been trolling you this entire time - so before it takes you 12 months to figure that one out, I'll just let the cat out of the bag and assist you, AGAIN.
    @Toobs. I still love you, man... Hope you can forgive me.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I feel like "trolling" is such an overly used broad term.

Battle Record
    51-15

Agreed, but the self proclaimed "Elite" trolls shouldn't be claiming this status - is/was my point.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I don't really want to battle Amen. I just like being annoying. It's in my top 5 favourite things to do. I don't even topical anymore because, I'm not sure why, other shit to do.

- - - Updated - - -

And also, I hasten to add...

@Amen , shut up.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    BTW, didn't read your response. Figured I'd let you know, because I've been trolling you this entire time - so before it takes you 12 months to figure that one out, I'll just let the cat out of the bag and assist you, AGAIN.
    @Toobs. I still love you, man... Hope you can forgive me.
    trolling? that was trolling?
    that was some weak ass trolling if so...

we weren't discussing some jokey joke shit... so excuse me for not getting into jokey joke mode...

but that wasn't trolling...that was just retarded...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    You're better than me? Really? I'll give you a rematch and mop you up again.

I "backpedaled"? Really? I'm willing to give you a rematch and destroy your old fart, ungroomed unkept no motivation un-driven simp ass again.

You were gonna drop a beat??? Really??? I'ma put a re-match up right now, and I'll give you a new beat too. But let me guess, you have another excuse right? Pathetic.

You said you're working on some "dope" shit to another user on here. Please use this "dope" piece of work to show everyone that you are indeed better than me like you say you are.

If not, sit down and shut up simp. You're damn near 40, if not 40+ on a website called RAPBATTLES.COM being a lounge rat.

Get your life together.
    aight...set it up...
    ima do it, and when you lose, don't come back talking this gay shit ever again... im tired of letting just the tip poke out to play pee swords with you...

somebody volunteer to get the beat links and drop them at the same time please... i don't want to hear no bullshit about anyone hearing a beat first....

by the way, normally when someone gets me to get my shit out and start working on a beat, it's because im being paid for it...feel blessed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

trolling? that was trolling?
    that was some weak ass trolling if so...

we weren't discussing some jokey joke shit... so excuse me for not getting into jokey joke mode...

but that wasn't trolling...that was just retarded...

- - - Updated - - -

aight...set it up...
    ima do it, and when you lose, don't come back talking this gay shit ever again... im tired of letting just the tip poke out to play pee swords with you...

somebody volunteer to get the beat links and drop them at the same time please... i don't want to hear no bullshit about anyone hearing a beat first....

by the way, normally when someone gets me to get my shit out and start working on a beat, it's because im being paid for it...feel blessed...
    You were in your feels bro, that's legit trolling. Trolling isn't "jokey joking" man lol...

- - - Updated - - -
    @B Dot LESNAR - put these 2 on your next card man.

Beat battle, toobs vs 808. Give them a theme to run with. Would be dope.

What do ya'll say? This way both beats are sent too b dot and no one can complain, both will be dropped at the same time.
    @Toobs @808 District

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @B Dot LESNAR - put these 2 on your next card man.

Beat battle, toobs vs 808. Give them a theme to run with. Would be dope.

What do ya'll say? This way both beats are sent too b dot and no one can complain, both will be dropped at the same time.
    @Toobs @808 District
    nah no theme bullshit...

i do what i do, he does what he does...someone else posts the links at the same time..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@Amen
    Sure bro

@Toobs
    There we go. That’s what I like to hear! Let’s PM b dot our beats no later than 3 days from now. So by end of March 29th. That work for you?

B Dot - Keep the battle in the lounge, where this whole fiesta started lol

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs
    There we go. That’s what I like to hear! Let’s PM b dot our beats no later than 3 days from now. So by end of March 29th. That work for you?

B Dot - Keep the battle in the lounge, where this whole fiesta started lol
    29th should be fine...

but i have a life..2 jobs...side hustles...a kid to raise...etc...so if i need a lil time, dont act like a bitch...

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Could you guys use the same sample or nah?

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Could you guys use the same sample or nah?
    i was going to compose a beat from scratch and not use samples...

but im down for both flipping the same sample... Pump what u wanna do?
    Last edited by Toobs; March 27th, 2018 at 05:15 AM

i was going to compose a beat from scratch and not use samples...

but im down for both flipping the same sample... Pump what u wanna do?
    You might need more than 3 days for a beat??? What’s wrong Opey schedule too busy to mix for you? Lol.

But nah I don’t use samples. Never liked it. I compose everything. But if you want to use a sample it won’t bother me.

Battle Record
    0-2

You might need more than 3 days for a beat??? What’s wrong Opey schedule too busy to mix for you? Lol.

But nah I don’t use samples. Never liked it. I compose everything. But if you want to use a sample it won’t bother me.
    we aint even done it yet and you're already racking up some excuses, huh? Opey aint got shit to do with this...

and like i said, i have a life... if i have to choose between getting some sleep or staying up to beat battle your dumb ass, guess where ima be?