Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 137

Thread: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    @Dia @ILLunatic

Would you please update my battle record showing I defeated Toobs as it is past the due date. Thanks.

@Toobs I saw you saying something about how you can beat me once you heard my beat? If you want a rematch I don’t mind going 2-0 against you.
    once i heard your beat????
    i would drop first, i don't give a fuck... i offered to it do so this can come to an end... this same ol shit every 6 months with you sucking the skin off the tip of my dick... and because it seemed more than just YOU wanted it to happen...

aint happening anyway...nobody is interested to hear it... nobody said do it after i said i would if 4 more people said they wanted to hear it.... i sure as FUCK aint doing it just for you...

sure sounds odd coming from someone claiming how much more advanced they are then me whining about how i heard their shit first though... i thought you vs. me was an effortless win for you?

and shut the fuck up about updating your battle record, i didnt agree to any dumb ass fucking dick swords contest with your wanna be ass... there was no battle, and there is no battle...there is nothing to add to any records...
    Last edited by Toobs; March 24th, 2018 at 12:11 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Toobs, link me to your beats so I can choose one for a video trailer.

Stranger

i can make a kiddie beat on my ipad and beat you 808 OOo

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Toobs, link me to your beats so I can choose one for a video trailer.
    i dont put nothing up online anymore...havent for years....

im willing to donate a beat though... ill send you something tonight...got some real tough shit i was working on two nights ago..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Please add the victory to his record.

Thought toobs was more of a man then he truly is. Guess all the accusations of him being the beta to his wife's child's biological father are true.

808 is victorious, @Toobs may never attempt to belittle him again.

Close thread.

Stranger

in beat battles there should be a rule in place so yall cant use premade beats, never knew how that worked, like do yall have a topic?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

@Amen topical battle...40 line minimum.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Amen is speaking pure facts.

Just look at his awards, damn!!

He's not one of them "all talk" simps that we have plenty of on this forum. He's clearly about that action.

We need more people like us on here. The reason this site is dead is because it is full of Lounge Rats. Where is the talent?

If you come to a forum called "Rap Battles" just to troll and be a lounge rat, you are a loser both online and offline.

Get your life together.
    Im a lounge rat.. RB is a nostalgic thing for me and ill lounge around all day on this motherfucker if I want.
    I battled on here when I was 13 years old. Im 27 now.

You on the other hand have 400 views on youtube and come in here talking like your the next kanye west. You suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Drop a beat aginst this guy toobs

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    in beat battles there should be a rule in place so yall cant use premade beats, never knew how that worked, like do yall have a topic?
    Even if someone were to use pre-made beats, let them. Outcome isn't going to change, and sure as hell wouldn't change here.

You can always do something like "Flute type beat" or something, then have the producers battle it out. If you want to get more specific on the battle, which makes it more difficult for producers to agree, you throw up an old sample and have producers flip it.

Or you can do my idea which another forum implemented, was an acapella were to be provided and whoever did that acapella more justice would win. This is by far the most accurate way as it allows the produce all the creativity, without limiting them to such rules like "only use this sample" or "flute type beat", etc.

As of right now though, I don't think there are enough producers, or should I say WANNA-BE producers to implement all kinds of rules.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    @Amen topical battle...40 line minimum.
    I don't write anymore and certainly wouldn't delve in to a sword fight with man poems. You faggot.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I don't write anymore and certainly wouldn't delve in to a sword fight with man poems. You faggot.
    add a loss to Amen's record, take his manhood away, and say some shit about his personal life thats a total lie...

- - - Updated - - -

Guess all the accusations of him being the beta to his wife's child's biological father are true.
    you and Pump are both bitches who can only talk that kind of shit from behind a screen... you would both get dragged playing that personal shit IRL....

btw: i left her. i have her son and she isn't even allowed contact with him. your story sounds legit as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    You on the other hand have 400 views on youtube and come in here talking like your the next kanye west. You suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Drop a beat aginst this guy toobs
    i was going to...but then he whined about me hearing his beat before mine was posted or whatever...
    so what will happen is, i put a beat up, then he keeps on doing this same stupid shit and making excuses as for why he lost...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

@Amen I'm about to drop a verse, you better not no show after all this talk.

Stranger

Even if someone were to use pre-made beats, let them. Outcome isn't going to change, and sure as hell wouldn't change here.

You can always do something like "Flute type beat" or something, then have the producers battle it out. If you want to get more specific on the battle, which makes it more difficult for producers to agree, you throw up an old sample and have producers flip it.

Or you can do my idea which another forum implemented, was an acapella were to be provided and whoever did that acapella more justice would win. This is by far the most accurate way as it allows the produce all the creativity, without limiting them to such rules like "only use this sample" or "flute type beat", etc.

As of right now though, I don't think there are enough producers, or should I say WANNA-BE producers to implement all kinds of rules.
    or you could have a third party pick the sample or the instruments to use.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    @Amen I'm about to drop a verse, you better not no show after all this talk.
    Drop it. I will not show. I've never done a topical. Difference is, both these dudes make beats, you faggot. Eat a dick, faggot fox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    add a loss to Amen's record, take his manhood away, and say some shit about his personal life thats a total lie...

- - - Updated - - -

you and Pump are both bitches who can only talk that kind of shit from behind a screen... you would both get dragged playing that personal shit IRL....

btw: i left her. i have her son and she isn't even allowed contact with him. your story sounds legit as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

i was going to...but then he whined about me hearing his beat before mine was posted or whatever...
    so what will happen is, i put a beat up, then he keeps on doing this same stupid shit and making excuses as for why he lost...
    You both being beat makers, makes sense.

I've never, EVER participated in that topical genre, EVER. Nor was I talking shit to @Witty about being better or putting him on that genre.

See where I'm going with this?

You talked a hell of a lot of shit to only back peddle and hide behind your screen name/username. Major difference pal. Don't try and deflect the fact that you are a shit talking coward, now.

Carry on tho. If you are better then 808, prove it or admit defeat.
    Last edited by Amen; March 25th, 2018 at 12:24 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

You both being beat makers, makes sense.

I've never, EVER participated in that topical genre, EVER. Nor was I talking shit to @Witty about being better or putting him on that genre.

See where I'm going with this?

You talked a hell of a lot of shit to only back peddle and hide behind your screen name/username. Major difference pal. Don't try and deflect the fact that you are a shit talking coward, now.

Carry on tho. If you are better then 808, prove it or admit defeat.
    what did you do? pop in at the end and read a few sentences then comment on it like some retarded faggot on facebook that has no idea whats going on?

this whole shit started in an entirely different thread... and *HE* is the one who kicked off all the shit talking...i largely ignored most of it, but he lured me in with hella bait...
    he was mad that i didn't like the beat he posted up in the other thread... this is a response, to me giving an opinion of his beat, on a forum where people post things to get other peoples opinions... THAT is what all of this is..

i didn't ask for a battle, i didn't come at him sideways telling him im so much better than him(even though i am), he did all that... i simply defended myself... i didn't backpeddle SHIT... i said from the start im not beat battling this half ass street shitter.. and i talked shit, because he talked shit...period...
    he damn sure backpedaled though... i was gonna go ahead and drop a beat, and after talking about how much more advanced he is with producing, hes gonna say some shit about me already hearing his beat and then deciding to drop...

See where im going with this?

and then to top it all off, you wanna hop in and start talking some personal shit in a situation that got NOTHING to do with your bitch ass, then you're gonna do the SAME DAMN THING to Witty...i don't wanna hear no shit about different genres... me and Pump produce entirely different genres too... fuck outta here... live by your own words bitch...

EDIT: oh and nah, i don't make beats... at least not on any regular basis... i stopped a long, long time ago... that's how pathetic this shit is... he comes here over and over begging for a beat battle from someone who ain't even in it anymore...
    Last edited by Toobs; March 26th, 2018 at 01:55 AM