Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: watchin

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

watchin

i see them dudes watxchin
    atleast stay a couple cars back ahahaa

i see the alphabets but im still ridin wit the tec thats my bitch in the front seat we go every where together
    she dont wanna talk but if you try her she get real loud i can hear the clicks
    i quit payin my bill months ago and they still havent shut off my shit
    they think i dont recognize there disguise its see thro like i got x ray eyes
    they can change up there whip no new car smell i smell bacon in this bitch
    fuckin with me ill turn em to bacon bits let the d.a. know i got his address and his daughter barely old enough to look good in a dress and to his fortune shes the heiress ill give her a new hair dress and throw her on the blvd his son just started freshman year at u.c.Berkley aspiring doctor but he cant save himself from a gunshot wound
    i see your wife stuntin in the maserati white hatchback look like a sexy milf i smashed from the back nutted on her ass we fucked on your bed white stains on your quilt her kisses kinda salty lately she been lyin she wasnt at the gym but she still got a work out drop all charges on ya boy and mayb we can work something out but as of right now im more of a man in your house then youll ever b until i give the ok you cant come home this is my family

Re: watchin

I can't get jiggy with this shit either, dawg. Stop typing.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

hahaha gettin jiggy wit it na na nana nanana

- - - Updated - - -

let me see something sick

I still got a few dick pics left... DM your math.

Battle Record
    0-2

Lol... you had a nice flow and hysterical topic especially for someone that would circle to lose them... in Paranoia hind site (I don’t think it was the cops) this piece brought me back I loved it - especially with the bills being late and still on... my cable a year (no lie) LMAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919