User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Battle Record
    21-6

Re: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Man, this shit sounds tough

And this is coming from someone who is really in the industry now.

Not on that internet rap shit. I have 40 on my contacts. And Ali too

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    This isn’t about ass kissing. Lose the ego bro. I’m not saying I know more than you, even though it’s clear to everyone that I do.

There is a proper mix for everything. I never said everything needs to be crystal clear. There’s a proper mix for a dirty sound. A proper mix for a clean sound, etc. Every mix IS different, but there is ONE correct, best sonically sounding, sound for THAT mix. YOU won’t be able to create that.

The equipment you have and your absence in the genre will not allow you to have a proper dirty sound. Your ears aren’t trained bro. If they were then when you do drop a beat you’ll know. You’ll get mad love for it. It’ll blow up. Etc.

You seriously think all these years of consistently doing this that you can produce better than me? Don’t kid yourself, bud.

I’m not trying to be a dick. But if I’m giving you a advice/criticism whatever, you should appreciate it and not get defensive.
    see thats what im not understanding about what you're saying here... "You seriously think all these years of consistently doing this that you can produce better than me? Don’t kid yourself, bud."

you know i got damn near a decade on you right? i had a "full blown studio" when you were trying to figure out what a compressor does...

i don't do the dick measuring thing...that's your gig... im just responding to it... i could care less who knows more...

we both make music...

lets just both make music...
    Last edited by Toobs; March 6th, 2018 at 04:28 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    see thats what im not understanding about what you're saying here... "You seriously think all these years of consistently doing this that you can produce better than me? Don’t kid yourself, bud."

you know i got damn near a decade on you right? i had a "full blown studio" when you were trying to figure out what a compressor does...

i don't do the dick measuring thing...that's your gig... im just responding to it... i could care less who knows more...

we both make music...

lets just both make music...
    You've been doing this for 20+ years?

I promise you this bro. You didn't have a full blown studio. Your monitors and headphones don't count as a full blown studio.

Please do make music. I'm still waiting to hear a Toobs production.

Battle Record
    0-2

i started out in 95, how bout you?

multiple sets of monitors, both stereo and surround, multiple studio quality headphones, multiple preamps, multiple high quality mics, mixing console, various hardware effects units(EQ's, Compressors, Limiter's etc, even had an SSL EQ), multiple hardware synths, 3 different MPC's, an amount of software effects and instruments so large i wouldnt count it if you paid me, and a whole list of shit i really odnt need ot breka down for you...
    i had a STUDIO...
    not some bullshit home studio setup...

i had a good 70 grand of equipment running.... i had beat sales and production sessions for cleints reported on my taxes...

not sure wtf you think you know about anything i've done...
    but put your dick away... this is getting old and boring..
    Last edited by Toobs; March 6th, 2018 at 08:39 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i started out in 95, how bout you?

multiple sets of monitors, both stereo and surround, multiple studio quality headphones, multiple preamps, multiple high quality mics, mixing console, various hardware effects units(EQ's, Compressors, Limiter's etc, even had an SSL EQ), multiple hardware synths, 3 different MPC's, an amount of software effects and instruments so large i wouldnt count it if you paid me, and a whole list of shit i really odnt need ot breka down for you...
    i had a STUDIO...
    not some bullshit home studio setup...

i had a good 70 grand of equipment running.... i had beat sales and production sessions for cleints reported on my taxes...

not sure wtf you think you know about anything i've done...
    but put your dick away... this is getting old and boring..
    I've been doing this for 10 or 11 years. Whenever FL 7 came out so you can do the math.

All the equipment and hardware doesn't mean crap if your room isn't treated. And I didn't see anything about your room treatment.

Anyway enough of the shit talk. Lets hear a drop bro. If you've been doing this since 95 I expect something no less than dope.

Battle Record
    21-6

I was at Vibe & Billboard a couple months ago.
    Don't believe me look at my IG.

This is definitely high quality production.

Everything i say i back it up. It's all love though.

Seems like people are still Pumper haters here and don't want to give him the recognition he deserves
    [/url]

Battle Record
    0-2

I've been doing this for 10 or 11 years. Whenever FL 7 came out so you can do the math.

All the equipment and hardware doesn't mean crap if your room isn't treated. And I didn't see anything about your room treatment.

Anyway enough of the shit talk. Lets hear a drop bro. If you've been doing this since 95 I expect something no less than dope.
    you didnt see anything about ANYTHING is my point...
    i got 0 to prove to anybody...

"enough of the shit talk"....best thing i've seen you type in years...
    how bout we link up sometime and make some dope shit instead of playing forum pee swords everytime we speak?

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Hold up.. im confused

808 District = Brian pumper

Isnt Brian Pumper = Ricardo / El chapo ??

Whats goin on bro.. always thought that was your old alias. Excuse me if im wrong. I do see you doing your thing on IG

Edit: nvm im tripping.. now I remember you 2 were each others hypemen with that money team shit.. my bad I killed alotta brain cells in my younger years
    Last edited by Mike G.; March 7th, 2018 at 01:27 AM

you didnt see anything about ANYTHING is my point...
    i got 0 to prove to anybody...

"enough of the shit talk"....best thing i've seen you type in years...
    how bout we link up sometime and make some dope shit instead of playing forum pee swords everytime we speak?
    Nigga you better beat me in a battle before you get a collab homie!

If you want a straight collab that’ll be $150.

@Mike G What’s good? Heard you were doing weed and xans. You sober now?

Battle Record
    0-2

lol!
    pay you... thats a good one...

nevermind... EAD

The only thing to "lol!" here about is the fact that once you realize you're wrong you turn it into a "dick measuring" contest instead of admitting the truth, like a man.

Anyways guys... I'm JUST BEGINNING TO breaking in my new FULL BLOWN studio in... I got that heat coming at ya neck boiiii!!!

[youtube]tu5qnj8PHr4[/youtube]

Once I fully break this shit in... ooooh man you in trouble... you in trouble boiiii

Battle Record
    0-2

The only thing to "lol!" here about is the fact that once you realize you're wrong you turn it into a "dick measuring" contest instead of admitting the truth, like a man.
    wot?

isn't this the first thing you said to me?

Don't make me call you out and mop you up, boi.

You been doing this longer than me and still can't properly mix a kick and 808 together.
    WHO turns this shit into a dick measuring contest?
    im not wrong at all... im not the one acting like a cunt... fishing for pats on the back...

congratulations Pump, you finally learned to fit a kick and bassline together without making them fight for the same frequency... the very pinnacle of an audio engineering education...
    is that what you wanted to hear?

or more like this?
    YAY PUMP! PUMP IS THE GREATEST! NONE OF YOU RB BITCHES KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT NOTHIN!!! PUMP LAYS DOWN THAT REAL SHIT!

wot?

isn't this the first thing you said to me?

WHO turns this shit into a dick measuring contest?
    im not wrong at all... im not the one acting like a cunt... fishing for pats on the back...

congratulations Pump, you finally learned to fit a kick and bassline together without making them fight for the same frequency... the very pinnacle of an audio engineering education...
    is that what you wanted to hear?

or more like this?
    YAY PUMP! PUMP IS THE GREATEST! NONE OF YOU RB BITCHES KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT NOTHIN!!! PUMP LAYS DOWN THAT REAL SHIT!
    1) You’ve been doing this for 20 years and can’t mix your kick and bass together.

2) You’re the biggest ducker on the planet. I’ve crowned myself as best producer on here, easily. You talk like you know what you’re talking about but listening to anything you composed is whack!! You don’t know nothing about producing except whack tutorials you copy from YouTube. That’s your definition of audio engineering.

Talk is cheap. I’ve called you out for a year now. Either man up and accept my challenge or sit down and shut up!

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Nigga you better beat me in a battle before you get a collab homie!

If you want a straight collab that’ll be $150.

@Mike G What’s good? Heard you were doing weed and xans. You sober now?
    Bro I was doing all sorts of mind altering substances. But yea I been doing the sober thing for a little while now

- - - Updated - - -

Yo toobs you really arguing with this guy? Hes always been a troll.. you cant really take a guy serious who posts this beat & titles the thread "click at your own warning" lmao

Idk anything about producing.. but this beat is average. Nothing special, its not trash. Basic internet forum producer shit.. keep doing your thing
    Last edited by Mike G.; March 8th, 2018 at 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Bro I was doing all sorts of mind altering substances. But yea I been doing the sober thing for a little while now

- - - Updated - - -

Yo toobs you really arguing with this guy? Hes always been a troll.. you cant really take a guy serious who posts this beat & titles the thread "click at your own warning" lmao

Idk anything about producing.. but this beat is average. Nothing special, its not trash. Basic internet forum producer shit.. keep doing your thing
    Glad to hear you're doing well.

Honestly bro that beat... I don't even like it. I just did it b/c of requests from a story teller rapper that I do business with.

Toobs really ain't ready for my heat. He doesn't know anything about producing bro, real talk. And he preaches "I've been doing it since 95".

Real talk if you listen to any of his beats you'll think he started in 2018. He grabs a sample and think bc it's a sample it's hard.

If he was truly as good as he says he is, he would battle me. But he knows what's going to happen if he does.