User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Dia the only faggot who gets insulted by members mentioning other forums like it's some kind of top secret.

Netcess
    Rap Royalty
    Rap is Alive
    Rap Music
    Openmic
    Goldmic
    HipHopHeavyweights
    RMBVU
    etc...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: POSSIBLY the HARDEST BEAT on the INTERNET (Warning -- Click at your own RISK !!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Dia the only faggot who gets insulted by members mentioning other forums like it's some kind of top secret.

Netcess
    Rap Royalty
    Rap is Alive
    Rap Music
    Openmic
    Goldmic
    HipHopHeavyweights
    RMBVU
    etc...
    Dia gets bullied on RR lol.

But damn!! Amen a real nigga. He clearly don't give a fuck!

51-15? I see you bro. How many times you body Dia?

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

amen aint bodied shit.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    That's it. I'm taking my talents to RapIsAlive. Fuck this website.
    LMAO

for real lol'd...

how goes it, Pump?

- - - Updated - - -

Dia cannot be bodied anymore...

he's been nothing but a head with nubs on it since 2003...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    LMAO

for real lol'd...

how goes it, Pump?

- - - Updated - - -

Dia cannot be bodied anymore...

he's been nothing but a head with nubs on it since 2003...
    Good bro. Graduated few years ago. Working, making beats, bitches lol. You know I have to post another one cuz I'm just raw at this thing now, and they finna ban the un-bannable if I make multiple threads lol

[youtube]jCapONl8j-o[/youtube]

What's good with you?

I'm still waiting for a Toobs comeback. Need me to send you a monitor?

You pick which one.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Dia get's bodied on a daily basis bro... By everyone, I will not confirm bodying him considering no clout is gained from it.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

What's hood bro? Co-produced a song inspired by you. Lmk what you think...

[youtube]CML0zCKh67s[/youtube]
    Lmaoooo

Battle Record
    0-2

What's good with you?

I'm still waiting for a Toobs comeback. Need me to send you a monitor?

You pick which one.
    everythings going great...

and, i actually been fucking around wiht music again...might start posting some shit up...might not... most of these people here nowadays are faggots and i dont care enough to share it here...but i might...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

everythings going great...

and, i actually been fucking around wiht music again...might start posting some shit up...might not... most of these people here nowadays are faggots and i dont care enough to share it here...but i might...
    Bro if I'm active you have to post here. Specifically in The Lounge and tag me.

I got a fucking full blown studio.. I hear everything. I'll point you in the right direction bro.

Battle Record
    0-2

Bro if I'm active you have to post here. Specifically in The Lounge and tag me.

I got a fucking full blown studio.. I hear everything. I'll point you in the right direction bro.
    your direction and my direction are on two different avenues though...

Codealt

You cant bully a bully and someone who does not give zero fucks what a mother fucker thinks.

Stranger

I'm cool with everyone on there, if we ever talk shit to each other it's all in good fun.

you would know that if you wasn't a useless, inactive piece of shit click baiting mother fucker.

your direction and my direction are on two different avenues though...
    I know your direction sound. While I'd probably never create it, I know how it should sound. (Hence the full blown studio)

Doesn't matter if I'm listening to Rock, Country, Pop, etc. With a full blown studio you'll know instantly whether the mix is right or not

Battle Record
    0-2

I know your direction sound. While I'd probably never create it, I know how it should sound. (Hence the full blown studio)

Doesn't matter if I'm listening to Rock, Country, Pop, etc. With a full blown studio you'll know instantly whether the mix is right or not
    things are more complex than that though..
    everyone isn't always looking for the same sound... not everyone likes crystal clear 808's...some people enjoy grit and fuzz thrown on it...

there is no "right" mix...

there is what a cl;ient is looking for, and what they are satisfied with...

or, if you're just making music cuz you enjoy it, whatever it is that sounds good to you...

you know im an ol 90's dude... im into gritty loops pulled off of wrecked ass vinyl records...and i try to incorporaste that feel into things sometimes...

but then, there are also times i DO mix my shit to be crystal clear...

whatever the case...
    you won't get me to kiss your ass or act like you got something to teach me...
    Last edited by Toobs; March 5th, 2018 at 01:06 AM

This isn’t about ass kissing. Lose the ego bro. I’m not saying I know more than you, even though it’s clear to everyone that I do.

There is a proper mix for everything. I never said everything needs to be crystal clear. There’s a proper mix for a dirty sound. A proper mix for a clean sound, etc. Every mix IS different, but there is ONE correct, best sonically sounding, sound for THAT mix. YOU won’t be able to create that.

The equipment you have and your absence in the genre will not allow you to have a proper dirty sound. Your ears aren’t trained bro. If they were then when you do drop a beat you’ll know. You’ll get mad love for it. It’ll blow up. Etc.

You seriously think all these years of consistently doing this that you can produce better than me? Don’t kid yourself, bud.

I’m not trying to be a dick. But if I’m giving you a advice/criticism whatever, you should appreciate it and not get defensive.