User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: PLAY TO DONATE PLAYLIST - American Cancer Society

You've Earned a Custom Title!

PLAY TO DONATE PLAYLIST - American Cancer Society

Hello everyone,

This playlist is dedicated to getting money for charity all the tracks here are monitized which means ads play before each beat at times and a small amount of money gets made for each play any amount made from this will be giving to the american cancer society I lost my grandma to cancer and my wife lost her mom so now I'am going to do what I can to help starting now. So to help out just play a song or two every little bit helps and will be appreciated. THANK YOU VERY KINDLY YOU HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE

PLAY TO DONATE PLAYLIST - American Cancer Society
    PLAY TO DONATE - American Cancer Society by DA HEADCUTTA | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: PLAY TO DONATE PLAYLIST - American Cancer Society

Hey man charitable stuff is always dope. Good look!

God Like Potential has a dope vibe. Dig that sample. The way those drums come in are very nice buddy! Got some nice chopping work happening on this for sure. Very clean drums.

The sample variations in this are nice. I would have maybe let the melody carry a little bit more in some spots, but this is still very dope and jiving.

Keep up the good work man, keep posting!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

im very sorry to hear about your losses my friend, my father luckily got treatment early enough to have completely get rid of his cancer...so this emotion i feel from the beat actually hits home and i would say the sample and chop work was done very appropriately it definately calms my nerves down when i start to think how close i was to losing my dad...nice work incorporating your close personal life with your music...true sign or an artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Mike DB View Post
    im very sorry to hear about your losses my friend, my father luckily got treatment early enough to have completely get rid of his cancer...so this emotion i feel from the beat actually hits home and i would say the sample and chop work was done very appropriately it definately calms my nerves down when i start to think how close i was to losing my dad...nice work incorporating your close personal life with your music...true sign or an artist!
    thanks sir glad to hear your dad caught it early and got rid of it my grandma had breast cancer and passed not long after finding out so it makes me happy that your dad is ok now
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

Back on up