User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Better off Alone (Tupac)

Battle Record
    0-2

Better off Alone (Tupac)

Better off alone (Tupac)

You came back for me after NMB but you didn’t realize what they did to me

Front to the wall with a knife to my face as a whisper of vanity set off this motion to insanity

If I wasn’t so quick to kick on the switch I wonder if it would be me in the ditch

Breathing heavy all night allergic to the DPT nine
    Looking my best friend in the face while she’s lying
    And all I’m seeing is black blood while I’m crying

It’s not just an anomaly they try to terrorize me away from my own family... and nobody can really understand why I hate her
    Even when it was all still just a blur

My angel screaming trying to wake me up and remind what I ride for We sat on the beach all night until the sun came up but I couldn’t think or remember anymore

Crying to my god and my angels to the purple sky, his voice and the silent lightening became my lullaby, just passing time by until they could come get me and figure out why

I woke up two days later still run in and still gunnin... Caught an E class; In case you’re wondering why I was so angry and still consumed in confusion by the mass

They did it on purpose cause you were there too... and smiling up in your face is the style of set up and just how they do

There’s no statute of limitations in the state for a crime so heinous so you better think twice before you come to blame us

Let it go angel, not guilty!!! And once he was freed from the degree it became the new creed

Link one: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...oney-motivated

Link two: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...0-Free-thought

(Now put the kids to sleep because we got stories to tell)

- - - Updated - - -

And keep her away from me ������
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Better off Alone (Tupac)

You wanna get better at writing?

Hit me up sometime... I love how many times you drop a week tbh you must stay writing everyday.

keep at it! I'll feed this later.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Of course I do... hit my inbox @Cody _phoenix
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Before I woke up I thought I was just hallucinating, but then looking back I realize some part of me that I never even got to hear, know, or realize got mad and got up and said that to my ex out of spite. While my reality was I wasn't going to hurt a good man just so I can be with some stranger cause he rich on the hypothetical of why I would even be hallucinating that to begin with. All I get are split seconds waking up alone, walking thru a door that obviously isn't even open to me. And who ever was talking to my soul to even begin with pre setting my worst nightmare instead. And all the other type angels on the other side just testing me, or sitting with me while I just screamed and cried thru so much pain. I thought you were supposed to get what you give... and my mind was ready, been ready. I'm not going to question My God ever again but most time it feels like their is a God confused and thinks he's mine. I'm getting tired of explaining myself too. Another day wasted, another hour that has passed. It's hard to be patient when you are the only one that doesn't know or understand what's even going on.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919