User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Anyone have hope for the xxl freshman class 2018

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Anyone have hope for the xxl freshman class 2018

I dont its been trash for years now how do you feel?
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Anyone have hope for the xxl freshman class 2018

ive already seen the artists thatr are gonna be on it...its worse than last year...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I have had no hope for that shit for years. Haven't paid much attention to it, since I was buying the magazines a decade ago, but every now and again I'll see the spotlight videos they have, and just... my reservation for it is well grounded, we'll leave it at that.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Hell no. They need better judges who can choose talent. There's been quite of few artists with mad skills that never got the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    ive already seen the artists thatr are gonna be on it...its worse than last year...
    lol really them guys over at xl should be ashamed 4real

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by CUTTA View Post
    lol really them guys over at xl should be ashamed 4real
    man it used to be a prestigious thing.... was always filled with some of the hottest...now its filled with the biggest clowns...

Takeshi 6969 or however the fuck u spell his name is on that shit...that should tell you enough...ol rainbow chiclet teeth ass mofo...

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    man it used to be a prestigious thing.... was always filled with some of the hottest...now its filled with the biggest clowns...

Takeshi 6969 or however the fuck u spell his name is on that shit...that should tell you enough...ol rainbow chiclet teeth ass mofo...
    its sad man this would never happen back in the day thats 4sure

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I gave up on this shit years ago

Hopefully one day it will get better

The title of this thread screams “I’m an old fart and can’t accept change”.

Y’all seriously gotta learn to adapt to the new music, or get left in the dark.

Hip Hop is moved by the youth, not old heads.

Don’t be bitter and old and complain, but rather, try to understand WHY this is what’s hot right now. That’s the key to staying young, wrinkle free, and relevant — FACT

I bump one of YBN Nahmir tracks — FACT

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Tekashi GUNMO on rotation.

Dude a HIP HOP troll.

Like I'm a HIP HOP BOARD TROLL.

I fucks w/ him lmao...

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post

Don’t be bitter and old and complain, but rather, try to understand WHY this is what’s hot right now. That’s the key to staying young, wrinkle free, and relevant — FACT

^^^ Pumper actually got a point lol they put the current up and coming or relevant artists with a following on the covers. The market decides really and right now the market says weirdo mumble rappers are in.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    ^^^ Pumper actually got a point lol they put the current up and coming or relevant artists with a following on the covers. The market decides really and right now the market says weirdo mumble rappers are in.
    yeah but you see the thing is, i listen to music because it pleases my ears...
    not to impress the people i drive by who hear it bumping out my windows..

and not much of this new shit pleases my ears...

And they actually have skill mcs that could make the list but they are heavily out numbered by the trash plus this new generation of fans are dumb so they wil get no votes its sad

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post

adapt to what hiphop has devolved soo far its crazy and change is fine as long as that change is moving the art form forward theres no way anyone can say these younger guys have pushed it forward outside of cole and kendrick this generation has nothing going for it. If you want to talk facts this thread is one big fact the xxl freshmen class sucks.These artist dont be hot they come and go so fast because they are easily replaced if you haven't noticed its not hard to replace a designer or a cheef keef type rapper. I'm not goin to adapt to a lesser form of hiphop i dont lower my bar and i dont give artist a pat on the back for being sub par or below (apparently you do) if i have to lower my my bar to understand horrible 2nd grade level music then ill just stay in the dark then.