User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Requiem For A Dream ... prod. by DoughboytheProducer

Requiem For A Dream ... prod. by DoughboytheProducer

whats up ladies and gentlemen...its your favorite producer doughboytheproducer aka vidgam_rmxking aka big bones aka chef mike db...i've made a new soundcloud page, taking time to show some depth in my resume...i dont just make video game beats hahaha....

always loved this sonata shit from beethoven...this shit remind me of some old eminem type shit...somebody call HOPSIN to come and murder this shit!!!!

do me a favor, if yall like what you hear, please follow my soundcloud page, and i will follow back...pz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Requiem For A Dream ... prod. by DoughboytheProducer

Dope Emotional type beat drums are dope nice piano i like the transition as the piano switches up and the beat and snares go hard dope with the hi hats in there too. Do u got a little choir harmony thought i heard something? Overall dope beat do me a,favor leave some feed on some pieces
    [url]https:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Dope Emotional type beat drums are dope nice piano i like the transition as the piano switches up and the beat and snares go hard dope with the hi hats in there too. Do u got a little choir harmony thought i heard something? Overall dope beat do me a,favor leave some feed on some pieces
    thanks man...this beat has alittle bit of sentimental value for, im not going to lie lol...
    to answer your question yea there is a choir sound but at the time i didnt know how to mix choirs that well so i have turned way down for some reason lol...

The drums is actually fit there very well. Not sure about crashes - maybe You should limit them - especially this opening hat which doesn't sound good. It just needs better mix, to bring the max potential, because as I said the overall composition(drums setting, samples, piano) are on point. Good work

Quote Originally Posted by QBBeats View Post
    The drums is actually fit there very well. Not sure about crashes - maybe You should limit them - especially this opening hat which doesn't sound good. It just needs better mix, to bring the max potential, because as I said the overall composition(drums setting, samples, piano) are on point. Good work
    thanks for your feedback bro...