can we relate? take my shoes
    walk a couple miles
    then tell me what i should do.
    Inspire me n ill inspire you.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Inspiration

I like you. I feel you have something. These simple deep topics like inspiration are what I feel people need. I like the finisher, cause if you inspire me i'll inspire you and others through your inspiration. I cant create art unless im inspired. But thats when art is the most authentic. When you feel compelled to express your emotions through the medium of your choice. When people want you to do something, theres added pressure to do something worth something. It kills the freedom of the moment and you expressing your emotions and thoughts.

i'll try a line for line breakdown of my thoughts upon reading/

As often as i choose
    i feel momentary blues
    nothing like an image
    drawn of lies and of truths.

[i think these lines mean, you witness life and understand that all is distorted. it makes you sad but you understand the process and grow upon it rather than dwelling on.]

balance indescretions
    encoure a sky for the youths

[being sneaky isnt a bad thing, nobody needs to know everything. the message is nice though, people should grow upon themselves and others]

understand its troublesome
    to read and write the news.

[agreed. the news is depression, i dont even understand why people are so infatuated with it.]

like bubblegum we chew
    life is just the taste we choose

[something about repetition, i think is the metaphor i gather. It could be deeper, but its deep for its simplicity]

hateful debates of mortality

[nobody wants to die, or at least we should never feel that way. I dont 100% get the relevance.]

can we relate? take my shoes
    walk a couple miles
    then tell me what i should do.

[keep creating art]

Inspire me n ill inspire you.

[indeed]

While there was no clear message overall, i liked this for the fact you just wanted to express yourself. And with me, i hope that i read deeper into your piece than you expected. Because thats happened to me on here quite a bit, also its happened to me when i feed others. I could give them another perspective on their mind, that they never intended, but was clever, thus in turn inspiring them by inspiring me.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Thank you. that was a very informative break down. i really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

What i meant by "hateful debate of mortality" was that people will argue and fight about how they think the best way to die is. Not that we want to die but our own unique way of accepting it and justifying our choice of cause. in case you wanted to see how i was really thinking about it.

Battle Record
    0-2

“Encour a sky for the youths” flashed me back to feeling I had once and what I used to a lot. I don’t if it makes sense but I felt a sensation that’s been lost a long time. I love the line, I’m trying to describe why but I don’t think it’s working - the entire drop was good... I want to hear more about your version of mortality especially what they say we shouldn’t (I feel your not gonna relate unless you’re meant to and if not it’s just way over your head). Looking forward to reading more.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

such a sweet inspiration you have something that can inspire others thanks for sharing idea and an inspiration have a nice day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.